College Girls Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Traci stood there with her breasts hanging out in front of me, I asked, “What are you doing?”

She said, “That guy out there is a lawyer and he comes in here when he’s trying to settle a big case. He expects me to distract the other men so that he can catch them off-guard and settle the case in his favor.”

I asked, “So what’s that have to do with us?”

Traci replied, “If he gets a good settlement, he’ll leave a very big tip, and I mean very big!”

Lizzie said, “He’s good looking and obviously wealthy. Are you looking for more than a tip?”

Traci smiled and said, “Just help me out if you want a piece of the pie!”

Traci buttoned her dress, but left the top three buttons open, showing a generous amount of cleavage. Lizzie and I tried to do the same, but our cleavage was not as impressive. Yet, the men seemed to enjoy the way that our braless nipples poked out against the front of our uniforms.

We began mopping the floor as Traci tended bar. Lizzie had to bend over to mop the floor and I could see her pink underpants hanging out from beneath her short white uniform dress. As I bent forward to clean the tables, the men were looking down from their high bar stools and they could see right into the top of my uniform. They were looking at my bare titties! I left three buttons open on top, so my puffy pink nipples were completely exposed to the men when my uniform fell away from my breasts.

The lawyer asked the men, “What about this figure?”

Traci put her hands over her breasts and the lawyer said, “No, not your figure, the figure I’m offering on this piece of paper.”

Traci giggled and went back to wiping the top of the bar. Since she wasn’t wearing a bra and her top buttons were open, it looked like she was about to fall out of her dress. As Traci vigorously cleaned the top of the bar right in front of the men, her big boobs were bouncing around and it appeared as though they would be set free at any moment. The men were so distracted that they could barely concentrate on what the lawyer was saying.

Lizzie asked me to move the bucket of water, so I set it down near the men. She asked me to hold it while she put the mop in, so I remained bent over with my dress riding up in back. The men were now looking at me, and so was Traci.

Traci asked, “Mindy, what happened to your underpants?”

I said, “You told me that I shouldn’t wear a thong to work, so I took it off. Even though it left me naked under this dress, I followed your orders.”

Traci said, “But your dress is riding up. These men can see your bare butt!”

I said, “Well what choice did I have? You told me not to wear those skimpy panties to work.”

Traci said, “But now you’re not wearing any panties!”

I said, “I can’t help it. If you don’t want me to wear underpants, then I won’t wear any, but I have to bend over like this to do my job. Do you want me to wait until the men leave?”

The men excitedly said, “No…I mean she has to do her job. Let her work!”

Traci looked at the men and said, “I must apologize. I don’t want to offend you. I didn’t think that she’d…”

The men quickly said, “No apology necessary!”

I said, “Thank you gentlemen. I’m just a little girl trying to do a good job. I’m sorry that my boss made me take my panties off and now you have to look at my naked butt!”

The men said, “Oh, don’t pay any attention to us. We’re busy up here working. You just go ahead and do your job.”

Traci said, “Well Mindy, at least turn around so they can’t see your bare ass!”

I turned around, bent over and put my hands on the bucket that was sitting on the floor. The top of my uniform fell away from my breasts and with three open buttons, the men could look right down and see my bare tits! Then Lizzie bent over to put the mop in the bucket. She was right in front of the men, so when her short dress rode up, the men had a birds-eye view of her little pink panties. Lizzie lifted up the mop and accidentally splashed water down the front of me.

I said, “Lizzie, be careful!”

Lizzie said, “Sorry,” but then she did it again.

I said, “Lizzie, watch it! You’re getting me all wet.”

Again, Lizzie said that she was sorry, but she continued to splash me. Each time the water hit my uniform, the thin white fabric became easier to see through. Since I wasn’t wearing a bra, it was easy for the men to see my puffy pink nipples under the wet material. I also wasn’t wearing any panties, so I was sure that if I stood up, my reddish-brown pussy hair would show through the thin material, too.

Finally, after Lizzie splashed water on me for the fourth time, my white uniform dress was soaked and it was sticking to me like a second skin. I didn’t have any underwear on beneath the dress, so everything I had was available for public viewing and I was standing right in front of the three men. My pink nipples and my auburn bush were showing right through the transparent dress, and the men were looking right at me!

I said, “Lizzie now look what you’ve done. You got me all wet. You can see right through my dress! I feel like I’m naked.”

Traci said, “You look like you’re naked!”

Lizzie said in a sweet voice, “I’m sorry, I didn’t do it on purpose,” but it was obvious to everyone that Lizzie intentionally soaked my uniform.

Everybody expected me to run into the backroom, but I just turned around and continued cleaning the tables, right in front of the men. My nipples were so visible through the thin wet fabric that it was almost as if I was wearing nothing at all. With Lizzie bent over exposing her panties and me in my wet clothes, Traci wasn’t getting much attention.

Traci quickly changed that by announcing, “Whew, it’s hot in here. I need to unbutton another button on my dress so that I can cool off. I hope you gentlemen don’t mind.”

Traci slowly unbuttoned another button on her dress. Now there were four open buttons on her uniform. It was unbuttoned down below her breasts. The men were reaching the peak of excitement. They couldn’t wait for her to begin cleaning the bar again because now her boobs were sure to fall out!

The lawyer wrote down another figure and said, “This is my final offer. Either you accept it and we stay here and hash out the details, or we leave right now and I’ll see you in court.”

The men didn’t want to leave because Traci started cleaning the bar again and her boobs began to bounce around. Her uniform started separating on top wider and wider. The men were getting extremely excited because Traci was flashing so much cleavage at the men. As she cleaned the bar, the top of her uniform kept separating further and further apart until her nice pink nipples were barely concealed. Traci smiled at the men and then she continued to shake her breasts as the edge of her round nipples began to come into view.

The lawyer said, “Let’s go gentlemen. Accept the offer or get up and walk out the door right now.”

The men just couldn’t leave. Traci’s dress was slowly working its way open and her breasts were going to fall out any second. The men were shaking with anticipation until it finally happened…Traci’s dress popped wide open and her big boobs spilled out right in front of the men. She acted shocked and just stood there with her breasts hanging out in the open. Her beautiful nipples were now displayed to the men. Traci just stood there for a moment, making no attempt to cover herself, as the men gazed at the finest set of tits they’d ever seen.

Without hiding her breasts from the men’s view, Traci said, “I’m so sorry. It was warm in here so I unbuttoned my dress a little. I didn’t expect my boobies to fall out. I’ll tuck them in, but it’s still warm in here so I can’t button my dress. I just hope my breasts don’t fall out again!”

I added, “Yes, it is warm in here. I’m so hot that I need to wipe my face off.”

I started to lift the front of my dress, but then I said, “What was I thinking? I was about to lift my dress up and wipe my face with it, but I’m not wearing any underpants. You men would have seen the Promised Land! Since you’re about to leave, I’ll just wait until you’re gone.”

The lawyer asked again, “Do you accept the deal and stick around to finish the paperwork, or do we walk out the door immediately?”

The men certainly didn’t want to leave with all the action going on around them. Lizzie’s panties were showing, Traci’s big boobs were hanging out and I was about to lift up my dress with nothing on underneath. The men weren’t about to walk out the door now, so they settled on the amount that the lawyer was asking for and then the men hung around to finish the paperwork. I figured the men mainly accepted the amount because they wanted to watch me lift up my dress, so I decided that I’d better go through with it.

I said, “Aw, you men are staying? But I still need to wipe my face! And if you haven’t notice already, I not wearing any underpants! It’s pretty embarrassing for a young girl like me to be naked in public.”

Lizzie said, “But we have to cool off, see?”

Lizzie lifted up the hem of her uniform and wiped her face with the bottom of her dress. The eighteen-year-old girl’s little pink bikini panties were showing, as well as her flat tummy. Even her bellybutton was exposed to the men. Finally, she finished wiping her face and let her dress fall back into place.

Lizzie said, “Mmm, I feel much better now.”

I said, “I want to feel better, too.”

Lizzie said, “Well then, lift your dress up and wipe your face like I did!”

I said, “But Lizzie, I’m not wearing any panties!”

Lizzie said, “What other choice do you have?”

The men were obviously dying from excitement now and said, “I don’t see that she has any other option. She’s got to do what makes her feel good.”

I said, “Alright, here goes” and then I lifted the front of my white uniform dress up and wiped my face with it.

Since I’d removed my panties earlier in the evening, my auburn pussy hair was totally exposed to the men. I was naked from the waist down! I wiped my face for quite a while before letting my dress fall back down in front of me.

I said, “Whew, I feel much better now” and the men said, “So do we!”

A little more flashing occurred, but finally the place was clean, the men had left and the shop was closed. We went into the back room and hugged each other in celebration. The lawyer’s tip was more than we’d normally make in a whole month!

Traci wrapped her arms around me and thanked me for helping out. Her breasts were pressing against me and I was wishing that we were naked so that I could feel her bare skin touching mine. Then Traci said that we should change our clothes, so it was obvious that she expected us to all remove our uniforms together. Each of us began unbuttoning our white uniform dresses and dropping them on the floor. We were all bare-chested, but Lizzie still had on her little pink bikini underpants and Traci was still wearing her skimpy see-through panties. However, I wasn’t wearing any panties, so when my dress hit the floor, I was completely naked.

As Traci stood in front of me, I couldn’t help reaching out and touching one of those magnificent breasts. It was so big and firm. As I gently massaged the massive globe of flesh, I could feel her nipple stiffening beneath the palm of my hand.

I said, “Come here Lizzie. You have to touch one of these!”

Lizzie reached out with her soft hand and began to gently caress one of Traci’s breasts while I continued to massage the other one.

Lizzie said, “Traci, you’ve got great breasts.”

Traci moaned and said, “Thank you.”

Then I took Lizzie’s other hand and lifted it up so that Lizzie was now holding both of Traci’s breasts. I kneeled down in front of Traci, slipped my fingers inside of the waistband of her see-through panties and began to slowly pull them down her legs.

As a fabulous brunette pussy was exposed in front of me, Traci asked, “Mindy, what are you doing?”

I replied, “I just want to see what else you have to offer” as I pushed Traci’s panties to the floor.

Traci stepped out of her panties. She was now completely naked. I began to gently rake my fingernails through Traci’s pretty pussy hair as I continued to kneel in front of her.

I said, “Traci, you’re really blessed. You’ve got great breasts and a beautiful pussy!”

Traci said, “Thanks, but I’d like to see what Lizzie’s been hiding all day.”

I said, “She’s got a pretty pussy, too” as I slowly pulled Lizzie’s pink bikini underpants down.

Traci dropped to her knees and said, “Oh my Lizzie, you do have a pretty pussy!”

Traci began running her fingers through the little patch of blonde fur between Lizzie’s legs. Then Lizzie walked over to where there was a rug on the floor. Lizzie stretched out on the rug and spread her legs apart. Traci got down on her hands and knees above Lizzie, and then Traci began to kiss Lizzie’s breasts. Traci’s butt was pointed up in the air, so I started gently stroking her sensitive butt crack with my fingertips.

I said, “Traci, your butt is gorgeous, too. You’re flawless!”

Traci said, “Thanks, and I love the way you’re tickling my butt crack. It makes me tingle all over.”

I said, “I know. It affects me the same way.”

Traci finished sucking on Lizzie’s tender pink nipples and then move down between Lizzie’s legs.

Traci said, “I want to find out what a blonde pussy tastes like.”

Lizzie said, “Be my guest!”

Traci was on her hands and knees above Lizzie. Her face was buried in Lizzie’s snatch and her butt was up in the air. From my position behind Traci, I could easily see her pussy. Traci was dripping wet. I inserted a finger inside of Traci as I rested my head on her beautiful bare ass. I kiss around on her butt cheeks as I worked my finger in and out of her pussy. I even kissed her butt crack a few times.

Traci was using her fingers and her tongue on Lizzie’s pussy as I continued to tend to Traci’s needs. Traci and Lizzie were moaning and I was pretty sure that they were both about to cum. I heard something that sounded like a door, but Lizzie and Traci were close to the edge of ecstasy, so I just ignored it.

Soon, both Lizzie and Traci were thrashing around screaming, “Yes, yes, yes!”

Then it was over. Both of the girls had climaxed. We laid down on the floor next to each other as Lizzie and Traci struggled to catch their breath. Then we opened our eyes and there were three men standing above us. One was the lawyer from earlier in the evening, but the other two men were different from the men he was with before. Our clothes were out of reach, so we tried to cover our bare bodies with our hands, but the men were getting quite an eyeful of our naked flesh.

Traci asked, “Steve, what are you doing here?”

He said, “I picked up Joe and Jeff from the office. I thought we’d all go out and celebrate.”

I asked, “How’d you get in? The door was locked.”

Traci turned to me and said, “He’s got a key. Steve’s a close friend of mine and he helped me buy this coffee shop. Since he has some money invested in the place, he has a key.”

Traci turned back to Steve and said, “But that doesn’t give you the right to drag your friends in here and see us naked!”

He said, “You were all practically naked earlier tonight.”

She said, “That was different. That was business. Besides, I only flashed my tits, but now you want to see my pussy and ass, too. You’re also showing me off to your friends, which I don’t appreciate. Look how they’re staring at me. I don’t have any clothes on. How do you think that makes me feel?”

He replied, “You’re not my wife.”

Traci said, “I’m not your whore, either. Now why don’t you take your friends outside and wait?”

Steve was arrogant and replied, “Why don’t we just stay here and wait!”

The men sat on some chairs against the wall. As they stared at us, Lizzie, Traci and I continued to squirm around on the floor. We were trying to hide our nakedness from the men with our hands. With Traci’s big boobs, that was no easy task.

Traci begged, “Please don’t stay. I feel funny lying here naked in front of Jeff and Joe. I’ll have to see them again and they’ll know what I look like in the nude. Do you understand how humiliated I feel right now?”

Steve said, “You’re cute when you blush.”

Traci said, “But just look what you’re doing to these young girls. You’re embarrassing them. They’re laying here without a stitch of clothing on and you guys are staring at them. Look at how red their faces are. Look how they’re trying to hide their nudity from your view with their hands. They don’t want to show their tender young bodies to you. Why don’t you give them a break?”

Lizzie softly said, “Yes, and I’m only eighteen. This is really embarrassing for me.”

Lizzie had a hand on each breast, but there was nothing covering the patch of blonde fur between her legs. The men just loved her inability to hide her pussy from their view.

Traci said, “Come on you guys, leave her alone! Lizzie doesn’t even know how to hide herself. See how her little blonde bush is hanging out.”

Lizzie got all flustered because of the way that Traci directed everyone’s attention to Lizzie’s pussy. Lizzie really got embarrassed when she saw that everyone was staring at her hairy triangle, but she was afraid to let go of her breasts in order to cover herself. Then suddenly it was my turn to be embarrassed.

Traci said, “We’re also not finished. I haven’t taken care of Mindy yet.”

I said, “Haven’t taken care of me yet? Please Traci, don’t make love to me in front of the guys. I’ll be humiliated!”

Traci said, “But Mindy, I want you to have some fun, too. You have such a pretty pussy and it also needs attention.”

The guys said, “Yes, show her pussy some attention!”

Traci stood up and with her hands on her hips, she said, “That’s it! We’re not doing anything until you guys leave.”

With Traci’s hands on her hips, her big breasts were thrust out in front of her and there was nothing hiding the guy’s view of Traci’s beautiful brunette bush. She kept demanding that the guys leave, but the way that she was parading her bare body around the room in front of them, it was obvious that she was enticing the men to stay.

Finally, Traci looked at the men and said, “We’ll, if you’re not going to leave, then we’re just going to ignore you!”

Traci knelt down next to me and grabbed my wrists as I begged, “Please Traci, don’t move my hands. I’m naked and I’m trying to cover myself. The guys will see my titties and my pussy.”

Traci said, “Just ignore them. I promised you some lovin’ and that’s what you’re gonna get!”

Traci started looking for something in her purse as Lizzie crawled over to where her panties were lying on the floor. Lizzie was only a couple of feet away from the men as she stepped into her panties and pulled her pink bikini underpants up her legs. She was so embarrassed because the men were staring at her little blonde bush the whole time. After she had her panties on, Lizzie reached down to pick up her matching pink bra. Lizzie was mortified because her precious pink nipples were poking out, right in front of the men until she was able to finish putting her bra on. Lizzie finished up by slipping into the pink mini dress that she’d worn this morning.

I said, “I’m going to get up and get dressed, too,” but Traci said, “Stay there, I found it.”

I thought to myself, “Found what?”

Lizzie sat on a chair and watched as Traci got on all fours above me. Her bare ass was pointed right at the men and I’ll bet they could see her pussy, too. Her big boobs wobbled above me as she showed me what she had pulled out of her purse. It was a big black vibrator. Traci leaned forward and started kissing my tender nipples as she switched on the device. She began rubbing the toy against my pussy lips. I flinched every time the vibrator made contact with my little clitty. Her lips felt wonderful on my breasts, but the vibrator was a new sensation that I’d never experienced before. However, I still felt humiliated because I was naked and making love to a woman while a group of strange men watched.