College Girls Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci moved down and inserted the vibrator inside of me. She was moving it in and out, in and out, and then she would turn it around and around. She was driving me crazy. I started moaning as the feeling began to build inside of me. Suddenly, I was no longer thinking about the men watching me. I was only thinking about the pleasure that I was experiencing. Then Traci reminded me that we had an audience.

Traci called out, “I hope you’re enjoying the show boys.”

Joe said, “We’re enjoying your ass!”

Traci said, “Oh, you’re looking at my ass?”

Jeff said, “Yea, and your pussy, too!”

Traci said, “That’s alright. If Steve wants to show me off like a cheep whore, then I know where I stand with him.”

Steve said, “I don’t think you’re a cheep whore. I think you’re beautiful. Look guys, doesn’t she have a beautiful ass?”

The guys replied, “She’s got a great ass!”

Then Joe and Jeff got down on the floor. They were watching Traci’s boobs bounce around. They were also getting a birds-eye view of my naked body, but there was nothing I could do about it. I was too close to climaxing and I didn’t want anything to spoil it.

Traci said, “Get away from us you assholes! We don’t want any guys near us.”

Joe and Jeff sat back down, but Steve said, “Don’t want any guys around, huh. We’ll see about that!”

Steve stood up and unzipped his pants, right in front of Lizzie. He pulled out his hard penis and stood there for a few minutes, letting young Lizzie gaze at it for a while. Steve figured that Lizzie hadn’t seen a man’s prick before and he wanted to show off a little. Finally, he stepped forward and inserted his member doggy style into Traci’s wet pussy. She was on all fours with her back arched and accepted it easily. Lizzie watched intensely as Steve pushed his rocket deep inside of Traci. Traci obviously liked it because she quickly started moaning and didn’t fight him off at all.

The feeling was really building inside of me now. Every time Steve pushed himself inside of Traci, he forced Traci forward and caused her breasts to press against my face. I looked over at Lizzie and she must have forgotten that Joe and Jeff could see her. Lizzie had lifted the hem of her mini dress up and she was beginning to touch herself over her moist pink panties. I guess watching Traci and Steve go at it was getting Lizzie excited. With all of the action taking place above me and the mechanical penis inside of me, I couldn’t hold on any longer.

I started screaming, “Yes, yes…It’s happening, I’m cumming!”

At that moment, Traci let go of the vibrator. She put her hands on top of mine to support herself. With Steve pushing himself deep inside of her pussy, she was lost in her own world. Unfortunately for me, I’d already climaxed, but the vibrator was still inside of me. And to make matters worse, Traci was leaning on my hands. I couldn’t move. I was helpless and the vibrator was now driving me crazy.

I started yelling, “Traci let go, let go. I can’t take it anymore,” but Traci was oblivious to me.

Traci had me trapped. It was pure torture for me. The toy was vibrating away inside of my pussy and I couldn’t get to it. I was about to loose my mind.

I continued yelling, “Traci, the vibrator, the vibrator. Please, I can’t take it anymore. Get it out, get it out!”

Traci still ignored me, but finally, Lizzie leaned over and pulled the vibrator out of my pussy. I was still shaking from the whole experience, but I was able to watch as Lizzie held the vibrator in front of her, like a curious child with a new toy. I was still trapped under Traci, so I started kissing and sucking on Traci’s breasts as Steve continued to make love to her.

Traci and Steve were both moaning now. I figured that they were close to finishing so I continued playing with Traci’s big tits. Then I looked over at Lizzie and I couldn’t believe what she was doing. She had pulled her mini dress up and she was rubbing the vibrator over her panties, right in front of all the guys!

Traci started yelling, “Oh yes, oh yes, yes!”

She was either experiencing her second orgasm of the evening or she was a fine actor. It was obvious that Steve wasn’t acting as he began pumping Traci hard and fast.

Then I heard Lizzie moan, “You guys are getting me so hot!”

Lizzie hooked her fingers inside of her panties and slid them to the floor. With Lizzie’s pink bikini underpants down around her ankles, she spread her knees and her pussy was eye level to Steve, who was now staring at Lizzie’s blonde bush.

Lizzie began touching the front of her tight pussy with the vibrator and then she started moaning, “Mmm, this feels good!”

Soon Lizzie inserted the vibrator inside of her. Everyone was watching her as she working the toy in and out of her little blonde beaver.

Lizzie started breathing heavy as she moaned, “Oh yes, this feels wonderful. Mmm, I love it!”

Steve was watching Lizzie as he pumped his penis deep inside of Traci. I was still pinned under Traci, as Steve reached the point of no return. He let out a big grunt and it was over. However, I still heard moaning. Lizzie was moving the vibrator in and out of her pussy and she was really enjoying herself.

My clothes were on a chair right next to the guys. I walked over next to them and stepped into my little thong. I was only a couple feet away from the guys as I pulled the tiny piece of fabric up over my auburn bush. I turned around and made sure that the string was positioned correctly between my ass cheeks as the men watched. Next, I turned around and put on my bra, right in front of the guys. Finally, I slipped into my little dress and asked one of them to zip me up. He obliged, but his eyes were on Lizzie, who was really putting on a show.

Traci had on those transparent panties and see-through bra. Her nipples and pussy were still visible to the men, but everyone was watching Lizzie. As Traci worked a pair of tight jeans up her legs, Lizzie began gasping for air. She was cumming and everyone knew it. Finally, Lizzie pulled out the toy and sat back in the chair with her legs spread. Her eyes were closed, her breathing was heavy and her little blonde beaver was out in the open for everyone to see. Traci pulled on a tight white crop top T-shirt, so now everyone was dressed and we were all staring at Lizzie.

Lizzie opened her eyes and said, “Oh no. You guys are all looking at me. This is so embarrassing. I forgot where I was for a second.”

We laughed as Lizzie quickly pulled up her little pink underpants. Traci and the guys invited us to go out with them, but Lizzie and I weren’t old enough to get into a bar.

Steve walked over and said, “Here, take this and go out for some ice cream.”

I looked at Lizzie and said, “A hundred dollars. I guess there’s big money in coffee shops!”

The men chuckled because they knew we weren’t being paid for our smooth blend of java. We all walked out to the parking lot together. As Lizzie and I walked arm in arm to our cars, we tried to decide how to spend the hundred dollars. Lizzie whispered something in my ear and smiled.

I said, “You want a toy little girl? Well if that’s what you want, then tomorrow we’ll go to Toys R Us.”

Lizzie giggled and said, “The toy I want is at Toys XXX Us!”

We laughed as I thought to myself, “It sounds like tomorrow is going to be another adventure with Lizzie!”