College: Junior Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r_redstone
r_redstone
109 Followers

"Yeah, I guess I did." Paul was still savoring the taste and feel of Nick's cock recently removed from his greedy mouth.

After several moments of silence, Nick spoke. "So, how was it?"

Paul looked back at Nick. "Awesome. However, it must be stated that it's not the first cock I've had in my mouth. This time was a lot less painful on my neck, too."

Nick and Paul began to laugh out loud at the absurdity of the statement and the situation in general.

"Alright. Fair is fair. I'll do you, too." Nick stood and walked over to Paul sitting on his bed.

"You sure? You don't have to if you don't want to." Paul said honestly.

"I want to." Nick said seriously, looking Paul directly in the eyes.

Paul shifted in his bed, hanging one leg over the edge to give Nick better access. Nick knelt down in front of his roommate and without any hesitation, took Paul's growing cock into his mouth. Nick always enjoyed when women would take his flaccid or semi-flaccid cock and suck it to life so he figured Paul might enjoy the same thing. At first, Nick concentrated on his roommate's sensitive cockhead, rolling it around between his lips with his tongue. Growing bolder, Nick eased more and more of the now-fully-erect cock into his mouth. Paul moaned at the ministrations on his cock giving serious consideration to declaring this one of the best blowjobs he'd ever had. Nick was working Paul's cock, doing the things he knew he liked with girls blew him. He would focus on the thick head, sucking and bathing it with his tongue, pausing from time to time to tickle Paul's sensitive opening and relishing the reward of delicious precum. Without really realizing it, Nick had brought up his hands to caress Paul's heavy balls and shaft when not putting as much of his thick cock into his mouth as he could. Nick surprised himself with how far down Paul's long member he could go, letting his length slide to the far back of his mouth. Since Paul had come so recently, the blowjob was going on longer than either had really expected so Nick was able to push his personal limits. He adjusted slightly and allowed Paul's dick to slide all the way back. Nick slowed as he felt he might hit his gag reflex. He relaxed his throat as much as he could and continued pushing down his roommate's swollen cock. The head of Paul's cock brushed the back of Nick's throat and Nick paused, expecting a bad reaction. There was none. Encouraged, Nick continued to force Paul's cock down his throat until, much to his surprise, his nose brushed Paul's pubic hair. Moaning to himself, conscious of Paul's matching moans, he backed off, took a deep breath, then slid all the way to the root of Paul's cock, holding himself there as Paul groaned lewdly.

"Oh, fuck. One more and I'm gonna come." Paul breathed.

Nick withdrew, took another gulp of air and buried his face back down to the base of Paul's dick. His hands caressing Paul's balls felt the familiar tightening and he braced himself for the flood of come. Paul's dick twitched and throbbed in Nick's throat as spurt after spurt of hot come poured into Nick's throat. Realizing that he couldn't taste Paul's nectar, he backed off a few inches so the remainder of the load filled his eager mouth. After swallowing the last, Nick leaned back and smiled.

"So, how do I compare to Professor Hinton?" Nick was breathing very heavy.

"No contest." Paul could barely manage to speak.

- To be continued.

r_redstone
r_redstone
109 Followers