All Comments on 'College Kid Next Door'

by zipper694u

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ErotonautErotonautabout 15 years ago
Could do better

Ignoring the odd spelling ("peaking" for "peeking", "loosing" for "losing"), the main flaw here was the rather mundane way you described the events. This should be a tentative voyage into passion, not a statement in court. Try to free your emotions when writing.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Here's to you, Mrs Robinson

A familiar story, but well-told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting

Parts of it do not seem all that realistic, but it is exciting...every young fellow's dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How to ruin a great story

Can’t believe you ruined this . This was going fantastic then I read had my tubes tied are you completely stupid. That is the most stupid thing to put into these types of stories you utter fool. Don’t you understand it’s a fact that a young lad will always want to get her pregnant it’s a way of life . Please if you are going to write stories like this and I hope you do. Remember forget the stupid tubes tied crap or on the pill garbage you would get many more likes and love for your story. People like to read these “ Russian roulette “ types of stories of will they or won’t they . Please just think before you kill the story. Having her tubes tied made the story just plain and boring that’s why I say leave the contraceptive crap out of the story and you will get better response to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jeez. Some entitled bastards in the comments I see.

The story is awesome. Thanks

downunderdaviddownunderdavid2 months ago

I loved this story, written so honestly - I want to know more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous