College Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neverman2
neverman2
34 Followers

Petra pulled him off and said, “ You make a good cunt slave! Now stand in front of me and masturbate. I like to watch a man come. I will take my top off. You can admire my tits as you rub yourself while you tell me how attractive I am!” Bob did as she ordered, and watched as she stripped exposing a nice pair of firm pert breasts. As he played with himself, Petra gently started to rub her nipples and clitoris. The sight of this was too much for Bob, who came into his hand.

Petra said, “ Excellent. Now eat your come! However, you forgot to tell me how beautiful I am! So do it again, but this time with real passion.” Bob gulped and did as he was told. His come tasted disgusting. His dick was sore, but he had no choice but to eat up and start rubbing. As he rubbed, he complimented Petra while watching her rub herself to a powerful orgasm. Bob continued to masturbate, and eventually he came again into his hand, telling Petra that she was super sexy as he did so.

Petra smiled at him and said, “ Eat up! And then get down there, I want more of your tongue!” The exhausted boy was forced to do as she ordered. He knelt between her legs, and applied his sore jaws to her pussy. She took longer between orgasms, but each seemed to be extremely powerful. After another hour of exhausting service, she had only come three times. Bob was worn out and was extremely pleased when the door was unlocked and Pippa entered.

She said to Petra, “ Nearly finished darling? I am whacked out and need some sleep."

Petra replied “give me a few more minutes. Suck toy owes me a last one for tonight.”

“Okay I will have a shower”

Bob continued to lick Petra’s pussy as he heard Pippa showering next door. Luckily, Petra came quickly with a loud moan, then dressed and shouted to Pippa, “ Thanks! Your toy did well. I will use him again soon. Good night” and left giving Bob a quick kiss.

Bob lay on the bed and ate the food. It was cold, but he was hungry. Pippa entered and kissed him saying, “ Did you do the essays?”

“Yes, but why?”

“ It is a college, and I want you to learn. Also, it keeps you busy during the day. Not bad, you are not stupid. Okay, I want three thousand words on why you are a feminist. Good essay equals treat! Now I promised you a treat, so lie back and enjoy” Bob lay back on the bed as Pippa knelt. She picked up his dick and started to lick it. Bob was quickly excited. When he was hard, she started to deep throat his dick. Within a couple of minutes, Bob exploded into her mouth and Pippa swallowed his come.

Then she lay down next to him and said, “ Excellent! Sleep time.” And fell asleep. Bob did not immediately go to sleep, but lay looking at the beautiful girl. He was determined to escape on Sunday, but worried about surviving four more days. Her lust was overwhelming, and if Petra was an average example, he could expect no mercy from any of the other girls.

Bob was awakened by Pippa stroking his dick. She said, “ Let’s have a shower” and pulled him into the shower.

They soaped and washed each other, then Pippa pushed his hand onto her vagina and said, “ Rub me off!” Bob gently massaged her pussy and Pippa quickly had a gentle-moaning orgasm, with her hands stroking Bob’s erect penis as she came. However, she stopped playing with Bob and got out leaving him unsatisfied.

“ You can wait. But do not worry, your dick is going to have another hard evening. Now remember, I want that essay in draft by this evening.” Pippa dressed in her sensible clothes, smiling at the naked unsatisfied boy, then French kissed him and rubbed him back to the edge before leaving. Bob was about to finish himself off when he realised that he would need his strength for later and stopped. He saw a bag on the chair and opened it. It was full of chocolate, biscuits and snack food, which Pippa had obviously brought for him. Bob settled down and started to prepare the essay for Pippa. The long, tedious hours passed until eventually it was evening.

The door was unlocked, and Pippa entered with another girl. The new girl was short with lank mousy hair, spots, glasses and a dumpy fat figure. Pippa said, “ Hi Bob, this is Carla. Carla is the campus wheeler and dealer! I am out of alcohol, and I need a bloody drink to survive in this dump. So I have agreed that Carla can have full use of you for a couple of hours, in return for a bottle of wine. Don’t worry I will sleep with you later. Bye” and left, locking Carla and Bob in. Carla looked at the naked boy shyly covering his genitals and smiled.

She said, “ Let’s see what I have bought!” and Bob reluctantly moved his hands aside.

Carla looked hard at his dick and laughed, “ I never would have believed that that lush Pippa had to brains left to successfully smuggle a toy boy in! I only purchased you because I could not believe she had managed it. When I tried it, I was found out and spent six weeks in the naughty girl’s section for my sins! Mind you, the poor toy got nine months jail for burglary! “

Bob looked worried and Carla added, “ Oh yes, your Pippa has a major drinking problem. She is a bottle a day drinker, and has sold everything in the past for a drink including her own mouth. Your dick will allow her to booze herself stupid. As for myself, I enjoy trading just like my father. I trade alcohol, massages and anything that we are not allowed to buy, and make myself a profit! And before you ask, it was trading in my last college which got me here. The major trade item was dope, and I was the primary supplier. I was found out and sent here for my pains. Anyway, I want value for my bottle of wine so lie on the bed face down I am going to screw your arse with my hand, as I love to make a boy scream. Remember, you have no choice unless you fancy the local prison and in there your arse will be well used!” Bob realised that he was even more trapped than he believed and that escape was essential for his sanity. All the other girls he had met were horrid, and the discovery that Pippa was a lush was obvious when he thought about it, and being sold by her for a drink was incredibly degrading. However, the fact that if the college found out about him, they would get him sent down on a burglary charge was even more worrying, and gave him no choice but to suffer the girl’s demands.

Therefore, Bob lay on the bed. Carla stripped and exposed her fat body, her flabby breasts hanging down. Carla stroked his buttocks and then pushed her fingers up his anus. Bob moaned with pain as her hand manipulated his backside. For several minutes, Carla abused him. She pulled her hand out, and turned Bob over. She said, “ Fun? Well now you can use your mouth, but be ready to screw!” Carla mounted Bob and pushed her plump hairy pussy into his face. Bob started to lick her, and within a couple of minutes, she became excited and wet.

She moved down his body saying, “ I want your dick! In here, a dick costs more than a mouth! I can get a licking whenever I want! Your Pippa owes me a couple of sessions still, and we both know she has a lovely oral technique. Maybe I can buy the pair of you for an evening. But, now she has you to sell and she may not want to barter herself! Lets screw! You will come when I say or else!” With that she engulfed his semi erect dick and started to ride his body. Bob lay under her, distressed by being used by such an ugly and offensive person. During the next fifteen minutes, Carla had three orgasms from the appalled boy moaning in a loathsome way each time.

Then she looked down at Bob, and said, “ Now, next time boy, I want you to fill me with your come!” She started to ride him harder. Bob forced himself to concentrate on coming, even if he found serving this creature extremely unerotic. The combination of the sensation of her on his dick, and thinking of sexy Pippa’s pussy, were enough to bring him close. Bob heard Carla begin to come with a vile groan and was able to come himself. He felt little pleasure, but pretended to enjoy his orgasm.

Carla pulled off Bob, and quickly dressed , “ Thirty minutes. Ninety left for you to serve me. I think I can trade that, so get yourself hard I will be back in a few minutes.” With that ominous comment, she squeezed his sore dick and left.

Within ten minutes, she was back with another girl. Carla said, “ Bob this is Yvette. You will serve her for the next hour!” Yvette was a tall, good looking blonde with a slim face and pert cute breasts, which she lost no time in showing Bob as she performed a rapid striptease and leapt on top of him to force her tongue into his mouth while her hands firmly rubbed his dick. Bob was excited and worried by her passion, but soon became hard under her stimulation. As soon as he was erect, Yvette immersed his dick in her wet pussy and started to screw him. Her sexy body slammed up and down on Bob’s. She came very quickly, with a loud scream, but continued to ride Bob for the next twenty minutes as he grimly tried not to come. Howeve,r as she had her fifth orgasm on him, it all became to much and he exploded into her, screaming with pleasure as she screamed with joy. They lay together for some time, Bob’s dick softening in her tight vagina before she gently started to ride him again. Bob was sore and wearied, but within a couple of minutes, her vagina had made him hard again. Yvette was able to start to ride him fully, her body moving rapidly on top. She rode him for another thirty minutes, having eight more orgasms before Bob was carried away with lust and came under her. The sensation of this coming was too much for Bob, and he passed out with a despairing moan.

When Bob awoke, she had gone, but the despicable, naked Carla was playing roughly with his sore dick. Bob groaned as he woke and Carla said, “ No stamina. You will have to learn how to satisfy many women, one after another if you are to survive here. The girls here are a tough lot, and when they pay good alcohol for a toy boy, they expect a full service and will really hurt a toy that fails to please. Yvette was pleased with you, and paid me a bottle of wine for your services, plus the two sessions of oral sex that Pippa owed her. Yvette’s family smuggles wine in for her every weekend, and she always trades it for sex, so expect to spend many a long evening pleasing her. So, I have made a profit and I have had a session of lovemaking as well. I still have thirty minutes of pleasure left! So lick me wet get yourself hard and we can screw again.” With that, she mounted Bob and pushed her pussy into his face. As Bob licked her fat vagina he desperately rubbed his dick and prayed that it would get hard to satisfy the loathsome girl. His dick was semi hard when Carla moved down and mounted him and started to ride him. She placed his hands on her breasts and Bob massaged them.

She used Bob for thirty minutes, coming in her loathsome manner four more times before pulling off him saying, “ My time is up for now, but I will have you again. Pippa will need alcohol, and also owes me four sessions of her tongue. She owes quite a lot of girls sex, and I am going to buy the rights to her tongue from them. Then, I think she will sell you to me for a good price. When you are mine, I can use you, trade you, and make a massive profit. If you tell the daft lush about my plans, I will make certain your arse suffers!” She dressed, and left the exhausted Bob. Bob lay on the bed. His dick was painful, his arse hurt, and he was in deep trouble, trapped in a web of sexual slavery. He agreed with Carla, that faced with Carla’s demands, Pippa would sell him. He could not be Carla’s love slave, as her repellent abuse would kill him. He decided not to wait, but when Pippa was asleep to steal her clothes and escape.

Twenty minutes after Carla left, Pippa entered the room she looked worried, and said, “ That bitch Carla is trying to get you! But I am going to keep you. She is buying up my sexual promises. The bitch! But, we can work it out. Anyway, let's screw!” With that comment, she stripped and jumped on Bob and engulfed his dick. She rode him savagely, obviously upset by Carla. They made love for over forty minutes, with Pippa having just three powerful orgasms until Bob came under her, his exhausted dick squirting out a painfully small amount of spunk. Bob passed ou,t and when he awoke, it was morning and Pippa was already up.

She said to Bob “ Okay, I am going to keep you, No way are you going to be exploited by that cow Carla, you are my toy! However, I owe ten sessions of head to various girls around the college”

Bob said, “ what?”

“ Yes, you can sell your tongue as an IOU and be traded on. When I needed a drink, that is what I did. Some girls here like to be owed pleasure, as it makes them think that they have power.”

“ Can you not ignore the IOUs?”

“ No, or you will be bullied and raped to hell and back. However, a session with a dick toy is worth more than my tongue, so most of the girls will swap them for a blast on top of you, and Carla can trade the sessions she owns! “

Pippa grabbed his dick and rubbed him hard saying, “ This little toy will get me out of my debts and buy me drink. I hate having to go down on another girl just to get a bloody drink. The smell and taste of their ugly pussies revolts me! I prefer to lick a cute dick! And as long as I keep you, I will not have too suck cunt. In return, I will keep and feed you and screw you every night!” She licked his dick from top to bottom and then lef,t leaving Bob again on the edge of coming. Bob lay back on the bed, and considered his position. He was still trapped naked, and Pippa’s determination to keep him safe from Carla was pleasing. She was obviously going to sell him around the college to pay her debts and buy alcohol. If he passed out under Pippa every night, he would have to leave his escape plan until Sunday. He was not convinced that he would get away at night, so he reluctantly decided to wait until Sunday to please Pippa, and her creditors, as much as possible, then get out on Sunday, and never see any of these mad bitches again.

Bob dozed until lunchtime. He was awakened by Pippa entering the room. She was accompanied by a tall black girl with a firm athletic figure and a fine pair of breasts. Pippa said, “ Wake up Bob! This is Val. I owe her a session of my tongue, but she will exchange it for an afternoon of lovemaking with you, and she will give me a half bottle of wine! Make her smile!”

Pippa pulled the sheets off Bob, revealing his naked body and said to Val, “ He has a good dick, and gives great head. Enjoy him!” Pippa left Bob alone with the sexy black girl.

She sat on a chair and said, “ Okay cute arse! Get up and dance for me!” Bob did as he was told, and started to dance for the amused girl, blushing with shame and humiliation. Val grabbed his swinging dick and roughly caressed it. Her cool fingers brought Bob to the edge of pleasure, and then she let go of his dick and started to pet his balls. After about fifteen minutes, Val opened her legs and hitched up her long skirt. She was not wearing any panties, and Bob could see her dazzling purple pussy covered in thick black hair. Val pushed the over excited boy down, and he utilised his mouth to give her phenomenal pussy gratification. For twenty minutes, his tongue worked on her vagina and clitoris giving the lovely girl three orgasms.

Val stood up and pulled him onto the bed saying, “ Now I want your dick! Make love to me for ages!” Val pushed him onto his back and mounted him, plunging his dick into her wet excited pussy and riding him quickly. Bob was close to coming, but struggled to restrain himself. He managed not to come for ten minutes under the stimulation of Val’s vaginal muscles and the sight of her resplendent body riding him, her firm breasts bouncing around as she moved up and down. However as she had a second orgasm on him, he was undone and joined her in a powerful orgasm.

Val slowed on top of the shattered boy, and looked down at him with a frown saying, “ I am the one getting pleasure, not you so stay hard or I will rip your arse open!” and carried on using him. Bob lay as Val rode his tender penis moaning with pain as she clamped her vaginal muscles on him. He stayed hard enough to be used, and Val continued to pound into his body. Her body was covered in fine sweat. For forty minutes, Bob was used, giving Val several powerful orgasms until he realised that he was close to coming and begged her to stop.

To his surprise, she said, “ No, I am nearly finished up here. Hold on for a bit, and then come with me you sexy little love bug!” Bob grimly suffered as she got herself close, and when she started to thrash around and moan on top of him, he could restrain himself no more, and exploded with a loud shout into her consummate pussy. Val and Bob collapsed together and rested. Bob’s worn out dick slipping from her sticky pussy. After resting together for about ten minutes, Val started to pet his dick running the shaft between her fingers until after a few minutes it was standing firm and erect.

Then she said to Bob, “In the past, black slave girls had to abuse themselves for the white masters. I think now, it’s a black girl in charge. Get up and play with yourself! I am going to rape your arse with one of Pippa’s sex toys. If I remember, she has a lovely large black vibrator which will ream your arse beautifully.” The hapless boy did as she ordered, and was horrified when Val produced a large black vibrator. When she pushed it up his backside, he screamed with agony. Val showed him no mercy, and he was forced to continue dancing and stroking himself as the destructive pole raped his anus.

For ten minutes, Bob suffered under the gaze of the amused black girl until she said, “ Okay lie on the bed I want to use you again! Keep the toy in, it will make it easier for me.” Bob lay on his back and was mounted by the insatiable black girl. The vibrator pushed his backside and hips up and down, and as Val sat, her weight onto him his dick moved in and out of her. For ten more minutes, she sat on him, having three orgasms as the stimulation from his dick and his humiliation turned her on. To his horror, Bob reached the edge of orgasm and before he could stop himself, came into her pussy. The sensation of the vibrator ruined his pleasure, but worse was to follow as Val stayed on top and allowed the vibrator to continue its destructive work.

The pain in his backside, combined with the agony of his used penis, caused Bob to cry with pain, but Val showed him no mercy saying, “ remember black females are the best. Now lie back, and let me enjoy you!” For a whole hour, Bob suffered the twin rape of woman and plastic. Throughout it all,his dick stayed sore but hard. On top of him, Val had another six powerful orgasms as he trembled under her. Eventually, she was satisfied, and pulled off him to remove the vibrator. Bob was so pleased that it was over that he burst into tears, and allowed Val to hold him in her arms and kiss him.

After five minutes, he stopped crying, and Val got up dressed and left saying, “ I will be back. Pippa is clear with me, but rumour has it that Carla wants to own you, and when she does I will abuse you again and again. In fact, today will seem to be a picnic compared to what I will do to you in the future. Now rest as Pippa will want more out of you this evening.”

An hour later, the door opened and Bob was horrified when Petra entered. She smiled at Bob and said, “ Third session darling!” Bob knew what was expected of him, knelt between her legs and gently removed her panties with his teeth, then applied his tongue to her pussy. Two long hours of licking passed, and Bob soon had a weary jaw, but at least his dick was left to recover. Finally Petra had come enough times and she pushed him off to get dressed. She then groped his body, and rubbed his dick until he nearly came. But left him frustrated but, at the same time, also pleased that he did not.

neverman2
neverman2
34 Followers