College Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neverman2
neverman2
34 Followers

It was nearly midnight before Pippa turned up. She was in a foul mood as she handed Bob a bowl of cold food. “ Eat this fast. That bitch Carla made me give a session of head to her and five other girls, so I have spent the evening licking pussy ugh! She wanted to make me do the same tomorrow, but has agreed that us two can give her and a friend a joint session of pleasure instead. Carla really wants to own you. I think that you made a big hit with the frigid ugly bitch!”

As the hungry boy quickly ate the cold food, she continued to rant against Carla, the college and the world. Then she lay on the bed and pulled Bob close saying, “ All I can taste is pussy! Kiss my mouth clean and then I want dick! I hate being used as a lesbian love slave by other women! Women should only be allowed to abuse men as they deserve it!” She kissed Bob, who could taste, on her tongue, the musky flavour of pussy with passion as her hands roughly rubbed him hard. She mounted him and started to make rough passionate love to him, her mouth fixed on his as her tongue ransacked his mouth. It took the upset girl over ten minutes to have her first orgasm, but then she had another four in rapid succession, screaming with delight each time she came. Bob was sleepy but able to perform, as her excitement was contagious, he found himself becoming more involved until finally he joined her in a screaming last orgasm and again passed out until the morning.

The next morning when Bob awoke, Pippa had gone. He checked his escape plan, and realised that as today was Friday, he only had two more days to survive before freedom. The long day passed, but Bob was pleased as it gave him time to recover. The evening arrived and Pippa entered the room, handed Bob some food, which he gratefully ate, she said, “ Okay, the deal for tonight is that rather than me spend the evening on my knees sucking masses of pussy,you and I will entertain that bitch Carla and another slut called Kim.” Bob was unhappy at the prospect, but realised that he had no choice.

Within minutes, the ugly Carla and Kim entered. Compared to Carla, Kim was attractive. She was overweight, but nice looking with a very large pair of breasts. Both girls were wearing dressing gowns, and Carla was carrying a bag and rug. The girls sat on the bed and handed Pippa the rug saying, “ Spread the rug, strip and get the toy ready to screw!”

Pippa stripped, exposing her glorious body, and then knelt before Bob to suck his dick hard. Carla said, “ This book shows one hundred different lovemaking positions. We want toy and you to demonstrate them without either coming.” With that, she placed the book on the ground. Position one was the missionary. Pippa lay down, pulling Bob on top and into her.

Carla said, “ Move about and screw in each but remember no coming. Okay, now the second!” This one was doggie style, and Bob and Pippa moved into it. For the next forty minutes, Pippa and Bob performed in all hundred positions. Both were excited, but the changes and audience stopped both from coming.

Then Carla said, “ Now time to go down on us! Suck us off for twenty minutes. Each one who gives the most orgasms, wins and gets to bang the others arse. Pippa you start on me!” With that the two girls opened their legs. Pippa crawled and started to lick Carla, while Bob was forced to kneel and lick Kim’s large musky pussy. For twenty minutes, the room was filled with the sound of slurping and women moaning with pleasure. Then Pippa and Bob swapped, and he found himself licking the disgusting pussy of Carla.

Finally the time was up, and Carla said, “ Pippa gave eight orgasms to Bob’s six, which proves a women knows a pussy better than a boy! Okay Pippa, put on this strap on. Bob lie face down on the bed, and get ready to be reamed!” Bob lay on the bed, and watched Pippa put on a large strap on and approach him. Pippa was as careful as she could be, but it was still agony for Bob as she penetrated his anus and started to drive it in and out of him. For five minutes, he suffered under her anal assault begging her to be gentle until on the other end of the dildo Pippa had a massive orgasm.

Carla said, “ Excellent. Take that off Pippa, and lick the toy hard again. Then sit on the other side of the room to watch as Kim and I show him what real women can do!” Pippa did as she was told, and Bob was soon erect again. He was pushed onto his back and mounted by the other two women. Kim sat on his face, and forced him to lick her pussy while Carla engulfed his dick into her large pussy and roughly rode him. After ten minutes, both girls came and swapped positions and it was Kim’s tighter pussy that abused his penis. He was pleased when his tongue managed to bring Carla off, and when he heard Kim coming he was unable to stop himself joining in.

The two girls stopped on top of Bob and Carla said, “ Pippa come here and lick the toy hard again!” Bob felt Pippa’s mouth close around his sore penis and gently start to lick him hard. It took a few minutes, but he was soon ready to be used again. For the next hour poor Bob lay under Kim and Carla as they took turns on his dick and mouth. Both girls had many orgasms as poor Bob suffered under their fat bodies. Finally, he become excited and to his disgust, exploded into Carla’s disgusting cunt.

As the shattered boy lay broken on the bed Carla said, “ Okay Pippa, suck him off while he cleans me off!” Pippa applied herself to his dick while Bob was forced to lick Carla’s pussy clean. He continued licking Carla to a powerful coming as Pippa worked to restore his sore penis.

Carla got off Bob and her. Kim lay down next to Bob as Carla said to Pippa, “ Make the toy spurt and swallow the lot down.” Carla and Kim squeezed Bob’s balls and stuck fingers up his anus as Pippa worked to bring him off. After the pleasure from Pippa and pain and humiliation from the other two, Pippa managed to give Bob a very powerful orgasm as he spurted into her willing mouth and passed out.

When Bob woke, it was to Pippa’s hands rubbing his penis hard. Bob woke with his dick sore, but erect, and was pleased to see Carla and Kim had left. Pippa said, “ That was awful, but Carla has no more holds over me any more! She is never going to get my mouth again! I want to ride you now, as seeing them using you was so exciting! Just relax and let me ride you!" With that comment she mounted Bob and pushed his sore dick into her tight wet pussy. Pippa started to ride Bob, who lay under her too shattered to protest as he was used again. Pippa quickly came and then increased the roughness of her ride as for the next thirty minutes she used the crushed boy to satisfy her desires.

Finally she pulled off him and said, “ Now to please you!” and before Bob could protest, she grabbed his dick and applied her lips to its pleasure. Bob did not want a blowjob but he had no choice but to accept one. After five minutes, he was close to coming and Pippa pulled her mouth off him and masturbated him into her hand. Bob buckled and screamed as she roughly rubbed his remaining spunk out of his dick and as he passed out Pippa forced him to lick his come from her hand.

It was late on Saturday when Bob woke. He had been awake and washed for an hour when Pippa returned saying, “ Good news sexy! Petra has agreed with her brother to smuggle four bottles of vodka in for me. In return, she gets three long sessions on your tongue and Derek gets a blowjob. This afternoon, I have sold Yvette one hour on your dick for a bottle of wine. You see we do not need Carla! Now lick me off! Bob knelt in front of the attractive girl and applied his tongue to her sweet pussy and rapidly gave her a forceful orgasm. Pippa kissed him and left him with some lunch. He ate, and again checked his escape plan. He also checked Pippa’s diary for Petra’s surname, which he would use to get past the guard. He was lying on the bed when Yvette entered, and without a word, she stripped and mounted him forcing his semi erect penis into her tight pussy. Yvette started to ride him and for a whole hour she used Bob as she had many orgasms. Bob noticed that she never spoke to him, and also that while he was hard he was not excited enough to come. Finally she pulled off him, and without a word, left leaving Bob puzzled and sore.

Bob fell back asleep and was woken by a woman stroking his dick he opened his eyes and saw a naked Petra smiling at him she said, “ The first session! Down you go stud!” and pulled Bob’s face into her pussy. Bob was used to please her until finally she was satisfied and departed. In the evening, a drunk Pippa returned with a plate of food and a lecherous mind. Before Bob had finished eating, she had mounted him and they made love for two exhausting hours. Bob came three times and his last coming was in her golden mouth that caused him to pass out.

When Bob awoke it was late on Sunday morning. Pippa was excited about the vodka, and forced Bob to please her three times with his tongue before she left to collect her drink and please Petra’s brother. When she had gone, Bob checked out the window to see that the courtyard was full of visitors, and then for the first time in a week, he dressed in Pippa’s unisex clothes. It felt strange to be dressed. It took Bob some time to force the lock on Pippa’s door, and escape into the corridor. He ran downstairs and outside heading for the exit. As he looked across the courtyard, he saw Pippa on the other side glaring at him but unable to move to stop him. He entered the exit room and stood waiting for the security guard to open the door to freedom.

The door opened and Bob entered the room. As the door closed, he looked back and waved to the dismayed Pippa. As he looked around, he realised that the security guard was not in the room. Instead, to his horror, it held Carla, Kim and two other women. Carla said, “Hello toy boy! You are not going anywhere! If you run away from Pippa you are mine! Grab him!” Bob turned to run but two of the girls fired cans of spray into his face and he collapsed choking on the floor. Before he could recover, the four girls had tied his arms and legs together and gagged him. He was horrified when they pushed him into a large box and locked him in. As he felt the box being carried off, the true terror of what had happened hit him. Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Bob spent the rest of the day locked in the box. Eventually he was pulled from the box and into another bedroom. In it were the fat and ugly Carla, Her overweight friend Kim and a short slim muscular girl with red hair and small breasts. The three girls lay Bob on the bed and cut off his clothes and bonds. Bob could not move or speak for some time, but as he recovered Carla said, “ Welcome to your new life! You have a choice and it is the only one you will have. Serve me as my love slave for twenty-six weeks or stand trial for attempted rape and burglary for which you will get six years!”

Bob groaned as she added, “Your old lover Pippa has had a bad day. When she saw you leave, she went back and drunk one of the vodkas and passed out! The director found her drunk with another three bottles. They also found evidence of sex, but blame Petra’s brother for that! Her parents have been called, and have taken her away to an alcohol treatment center so you will not be protected by her.”

Carla grabbed his balls in her fat hands and said, “ Now is it six months serving the girls with your dick, or six years serving the other male prisoners with your arse? Choose now stud! Arse or dick? Men or women?” Bob was horrified he had no doubt that Carla could frame him and realised that six months in her hands was better than much longer at the mercy of the prison service.

He said, “ Six months”

“ Yes, we only ever keep the toys for six months. However, if you try to escape, the time starts again so you still have twenty-six weeks to go! Well?”

“ I agree to be your slave but please be gentle with me!” Carla smiled and gently squeezed his balls saying, “ That is our choice! You must serve us without question or you will suffer!”

Carla turned to the others and said,” Kim and Mandy get the razors our toy needs a hair cut!” and pulled Bob to his feet by his balls. The other two girls produced razors and as Carla stood, Bob held still as they shaved his body, removing all his hair apart from his pubic hair. Carla pulled him down, and started to shave his pubes. She saved them into a small heart shape and then applied a dye to turn the remaining pubic hair a shocking pink colour. The dye was then applied to his head. Then Mandy produced some press on tattoos and the girls applied them to Bob. When they had finished, he had three pink hearts on his face, two large ones on the cheeks of his backside and a giant one on his hairless chest. Carla said, “ These will last for the whole six months and mark you out as a toy!”

Mandy added “Whose a pretty little love toy!” Bob was horrified! Looking as he was, he could never escape from the girls and he realised that with Carla, he was even more trapped. He would have to spend six months as her slave without any hope of escape. Bob expected that the three girls would rape him and was surprised when Mandy and Kim left.

Carla said, “ Shower and join me in my bed” and pushed Bob into the bathroom. Bob showered and watched some of the dye come out while the rest fixed his hair pink.

Bob returned to the bedroom that, unlike Pippa’s room, was bare and dull. Carla was lying naked on the bed her fat body and flabby breasts exposed to his horrified gaze. She was counting a large roll banknotes when she saw Bob, she beckoned him close and started to fiddle with his dick and balls saying, “ You will trade well! And still have plenty of spare time to serve me and my friends!”

Bob groaned as she continued, “In here, all the girls trade and sell alcohol, clothes, assignments and sex. Some of the girls can bring in vast amounts of cash and it is amazing what they will pay for items! A clever operator like me can trade and at the end of the month have made many hundreds in profit! Some girls have nothing to sell except themselves and that pays a poor price but a toy boy like you will fetch big bucks. You are going to earn me enough cash to set myself up in proper business when I leave this dump.”

Her hands had brought him to erection as she continued” Oh yes, you will be very busy. Some of the girls will want your mouth, some will want your dick and many will want your dick to come as they demand. However, the best payers will be those how want to humiliate your sad little body with kinky demands. In this place, you are going to be horrified by just how disgustingly the girls are going to use you!” Then Carla lay back and opened her legs. Her fat hairy pussy stared up at Bob as Carla clicked her fingers and pointed to her vagina. Bob knelt and licked her ugly smelly pussy. After five minutes of rapid tongue work Carla emitted a disgusting squeak and pulled his face into her cunt and rammed her hips at him.

When she had calmed down she pulled him into the bed and said, “ Go to sleep tomorrow is going to be very busy!”

Bob was awakened by his balls being pinched and saw a naked Carla staring at him. She said, “ Clean me!” and pulled him into the shower. Bob washed her large body and while he did so her hands roughly played with his dick and balls and she pushed her fingers in and out of his arse. Then he was pushed down and forced to lick her pussy as the water washed over his head. It took him some time to bring her off and was pleased when he was pulled up.

They returned to the bedroom where Carla dressed then she said, “ What did you do for Pippa during the day?”

“ She made me read”

“ How silly! You can earn me more by working!”

Carla pulled a basket of dirty clothes form the shower and said,” You can hand wash this lot, and then I have a load of shoes for you to polish. When you are not giving pleasure, you are to be working! If you have slacked during the day, I will ream your arse when I return!” And with a final slap of his backside she left. The sad boy started work. Bob toiled and had finished the cleaning when at lunchtime, Carla returned with Kim. Kim handed Bob a plate of food and he rapidly ate as Carla checked his work. She was pleased by his efforts and kissed him. Then the two girls pulled him onto his back on the bed. As he lay on the bed, Carla mounted him and raised her skirt and pulled her panties to one side and sat on his tongue. As she did so, he felt Kim’s tight pussy swamp his dick. For the next few minutes the girls used Bob until firstly Kim on his dick quickly followed by Carla on his face orgasmed.

They got off Bob and left him erect and unsatisfied as they left Carla laughed and said to him, “ Rest for now. Expect your first customer soon. I have rented you out for the afternoon to two lovely girls. Do not let them drain you, as this evening I have arranged for your sexy little body to entertain my friends! My pretty pink love toy!” Bob lay on the bed frustrated and trapped as he remembered that he was naked and covered in pink tattoos and hair.

The door opened, and two amazingly attractive girls entered. Both were tall blondes with pert sensual breasts and lovely faces. The slightly taller one spoke saying, “ I am Tammy and this is Gwen. You are a pretty little love toy!” Bob stared embarrassed at the beautiful girls as he remembered what he looked like.

Gwen said, “ So cute. I am glad that Carla has fixed him up properly. A cunt slave should look like one and not like a real man”

Tammy agreed “ Yes he looks just right to be used. Okay toy, on your back! We are going to screw your face and dick to shreds!” Bob did as they ordered as the girls stripped and bared two exquisite bodies. As Bob looked at them, he forgot he was a trapped man, but remembered that it was some time since he had come. His dick rose untouched as the sexy women joined him on the bed. The girls kissing and groped him as Bob became even more excited by them. Then Tammy mounted him and sat on his mouth and he was compelled to lick her cute tight pussy. Soon, she was wet and excited and moved down his body and slipped his penis between her vagina’s lips. She pulled his knees up and lent back and started to gently ride him smiling as she did so. Then Gwen mounted his face and Bob concentrated his tongue on her pleasure as Tammy used his dick. Bob felt Tammy come on his dick her internal muscles squeezing him tight. Bob was on the point of coming as Tammy pulled off him and Gwen slipped down his body.

Gwen gripped his penis prior to riding him and said, “ The toy is close!”

“Okay,” said Tammy and Bob felt her hands close on his balls and give them a sharp tug.

He howled with pain as Gwen said, “ That’s done the trick!” and entrapped his dick it her tight pussy and leaning back started to roughly ride him. Then his face was blocked by a splendid view of Tammy’s pussy as it settled on his tongue. As Bob licked, he realised that the girls were going to use him tongue and dick all afternoon and he was shocked. His worse fears were realised when after Gwen had a strong orgasm on his dick and Tammy slid down to receive his services. Gwen tugged and twisted his balls until his dick was only just hard and the aftershocks of agony from his balls kept him safely exploitable to please Tammy. For the next ninety minutes his dick, balls and tongue were used and ill treated by the aroused women until finally he had sated them and all three rested.

After five minutes Tammy said, “ Okay toy, wank for us!” and pushed his hand onto his inflamed penis. Bob started to caress himself but as he was on the point of coming Tammy pulled his hand away. Her other hand cupped and squeezed his balls until his dick softened. Then his hand was replaced, and he was forced to massage his penis again. As he did so Tammy kept her hands on his balls and as he got close she crushed his lust. She continued the game abating his desire six more agonising times. Throughout his torment, Gwen dozed on the other side of the bed. As he was close again, Gwen woke and happily watched as Tammy thwarted his orgasm and softened his penis.

neverman2
neverman2
34 Followers