College Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neverman2
neverman2
34 Followers

Gwen picked up his wretched dick in her hand and said, “ Lets go! But before we do, lets show the toy what a real man gets straight away!” Gwen and Tammy lent into his lap and took turns to lick his balls and dick from top to bottom. It took Bob some time to get close to orgasm and when he did so he dreaded being spurned. However the girls carried on and as Tammy’s tongue sensually moved up his shaft he exploded with painful delight. The girls laughed and dressed leaving him sticky and weary.

He rested for some time, then showered and returned to bed and fell asleep. He was awakened by a sharp slap to his face and opened his eyes to see a naked Kim staring down at him. She said, “ Slacking stud? That would not please Carla! If you do not want her to know you had better please me real well” She lent forward and her large ample breasts covered his face. Bob licked them as he felt her hands fondle his genitals. Kim lay on the bed and twisted Bob until his mouth was on her breasts and his dick was at the entrance to her cavernous vagina. Then she sucked him in and placing a hand on his backside pushed him in and out. She had her first orgasm after only a couple of minutes but continued to use Bob for another thirty until she had received six more orgasms. Bob was excited but the position he was in hurt his neck and did not give his penis quite the stimulation it needed. Then Kim pushed him onto his back and started to roughly ride him. Her large full breasts bounced up and down as her body slammed into him. After twelve minutes of this rough treatment as she had a second powerful coming Bob also came gasping in her strong grip. Kim seemed disappointed as his dick softened in her and moved on to his face and he was forced to eat her wet sticky pussy for another fifteen minutes.

Finally she was satisfied and left him before going she said, “ I am a nice girl so I will not tell Carla you were sleeping. But if I was you, I would get on with cleaning her shoes.”

Bob washed and then started to polish the large heap of shoes. After only fifteen minutes, the door opened and Mandy entered. She said, “ kneel and kiss my feet!” and Bob obeyed. As he kissed her shoes, she smiled she then sat on the bed and removed her shoes and tights. She raised a foot and Bob was forced to lick it clean. When he had given it a copious licking, he was made to repeat the process with the other foot.. Then he saw her lift her skirt and he licked up her leg and applied his tongue to her pleasure. After several minutes she had a massive orgasm. Mandy pulled Bob onto the bed and he expected a session of serious screwing to occur. Instead, she gently kissed and massaged his body and finally lay on his shoulder gently rubbing his dick between her fingers. Bob was pleased and his dick responded however it was obvious that she did not want him to come which was also pleasing under the current conditions of slavery. After thirty pleasant minutes the door opened again and a large dark haired women entered. She was the other girl involved in his capture.

Mandy said, " Hi Judy the sod is all yours" and thumped him between the legs Bob gasped with pain and realised that in Carla's gang you had to act tough. As Mandy dressed, Judy undressed and Bob felt like a chicken on a conveyor belt heading towards disaster.

Judy jumped on the bed,roughly kissed him, then she lay on her back, and pulled him on top of her. Her large hands were placed on his backside, and she used them to control the pace of his lovemaking. She lay moaning and sweating under Bob, until she started to come. Then she relaxed, but her hands forced Bob to continue. For forty minutes they made love and Judy had five orgasms. As she had her fifth orgasm, Bob was close himself, and as they continued with a gentler session of passion. He could not hold back, but came grasping and moaning into her large pussy. Judy seemed surprised, but also pleased that Bob had lost control on top of her and held him tight as his penis softened inside of her. She gently pushed him down and he gratefully applied his tongue to her large, wet pussy and gave her a sixth and powerful orgasm. Judy got off the bed and pushed the worn out boy onto the ground. Bob lay and watched her dress and leave.

After a couple of minutes, the door opened and Carla entered she glared at Bob and said, " Get up you lazy little turd! I have sold you to six other women before the evening is over, so you had better be ready to give pleasure in two minutes!" With that she kicked Bob hard in the side and stormed out. Bob got up and sat on the bed and started to cry. He was trapped in a nightmare of service unable to escape and forced to suffer multiple abuse. He still had six months of mistreatment to endure before he had any hope of freedom. Bob heard a noise of girls laughing outside the door and saw it starting to open. The cycle of abuse was about to continue, and he could see no end in sight.

The end.

Editted by Tracey

neverman2
neverman2
34 Followers