All Comments on 'Come (Cum) with Me'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
CUTE

Ok the sex was pretty hot, but the ending was really cute and put a smile on my face. This is quite different from your series "Animal Lover" which I am a fan of. It's nice to see you spread your wings and try writing something alittle different. I think you did a fantastic job and look forward to watching you grow as an author, Just please don't forget about your "A.L." fans.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Nice story but...

I liked this story well enough liked the ending though nice touch but I would have prefered to have woken up the another few chapters of Animal Lover I really don't want you distracted by writing other stories until AL is finished and posted. Sigh!

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
good story

was a nice diversion form animal lover was very enjoyable just please do not leave Emmett hanging please

green2ballsgreen2ballsabout 13 years ago
Good idea

Smart move it clears the path ,into new fresh inspirations in writing your story Animal Lover. Have more than one story going get writer block in one go to the other. I do that a lot I paint, it takes a long time to compete a painting , so you start on an other , until your head gets cleared and you go back. This story is good I feel he always loved her , at the end , he could not deal her total lost to him . I like.

lovenlearnlovenlearnover 12 years ago
Lovely...

Thanks for such a nice interlude from the lycans. So many stories on this site feature perfect physical specimens engaged in nubile gymnastics with shallow motives. It was so nice to read a story of involving seasoned people with regrets and and what-if pasts. I think I enjoyed this story more than many others because it felt wonderfully real. Although I am enjoying your other series, please keep writing other wonderful creative pieces...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous