Come Getcha Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers

"I'm gonna lick another cum out of you," and dove in.

Although Lisa's pussy was somewhat tender, Erica licked it vigorously from top to bottom and beyond. She tickled Lisa's ass with the tip of her tongue, and got that excited groan that told her to continue. Licking Lisa's asshole, Erica felt her own ass being fondled seductively.

Vickie, while keeping perfect time with Will's deep thrusting, was feeling up Erica's ass and began to part her cheeks. Rubbing her pussy and then using the juices to rim her asshole, Vickie was soon able to get her finger started into Erica's virgin asshole. This act only served to drive Erica into Lisa's pussy with even more abandon. She licked with her tongue flat, paying special attention to the engorged clit, which drove Lisa wild.

Screaming at the top of her lungs, she came with unbelievable ferocity and clamped her thighs around Erica's head, almost suffocating her. About that time, Vickie had managed to get more lubrication onto her finger, and inserted the whole digit into Erica's ass, which drove her into a second, mind-blowing orgasm.

Will, who had been getting an eyeful, while getting the fucking of his life, began to fuck Vickie's pussy with more speed, exciting her to that exquisite point that all women crave. "Oh, to make it last! Oh, to make it get better!!" She wanted to come, she needed to come, but she wanted to hold her body in limbo and tiptoe along the edge, before plunging into that gut-wrenching, knee-weakening explosion deep within her body.

She was experienced enough to milk the moment for all its worth, and Will was a willing participant. He continued to fuck at a frenzied pace, still managing to hold off his climax until Vickie was ready. And ready she was. She finally could stand it no more, and her body took over her mind. Giving in to the repeated pounding that her pussy was taking, she began to shake, as her clenching pussy drew Will's cum from deep in his balls. He groaned as the first jet exploded against Vickie's cervix and drove her over the edge. She writhed, she shook, she screamed, she fucked harder, all while Will filled her cavern with his jism. It seemed to last for an hour. The two moved the couch a few inches with their exertions.

Finally spent, Vickie turned and looked at Will, who was sporting a very large grin.

"That was great!" she said. "I think we need to keep you around."

He responded enthusiastically, "If I keep getting pussy like this, you can't run me away!"

oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
???????????????????

W.T.f? Sorry this is a 12 year old fantasy. I thought kids weren't allowed on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Get a life!

The story was fine. My comment is actually to the last comment - it is a story! This isn't real life! For all we know, in this story STD's don't exist. Get over yourself and either enjoy the story for what it is, or don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh My

Lets see, three cock crazed sluts hanging out at a porn shop, one married but ole hubbie Frank don't care, fucking a strange cock bareback. Like the last comment, how old are you?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Best friend's mom is an MILF and she seduced me.in Mature
Helen's Tale Helen gets to try a Massive Cock.in Group Sex
The Big One Biggest gangbang yet.in Group Sex
How Big Are You? A curious girl has never seen a penis before.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Enticed Wife Wife enticed to get fucked by a bull.in Loving Wives
More Stories