Come Sail Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers

I whispered are you getting your eyes full?

He whispered back boy they sure have nice tits for girls so young don't they?

I hit him on the arm and went back to reading my book. Over the next few hours I lost count of how many of them drink's we had. I know I had trouble walking when I got up to go to the rest room.

After I came back I asked Jeff something. He didn't reply at all. His eyes and mind were glued on the young breast across from us. I then said I could do that also.

Jeff looked at me and said you can do what?

I said lay out here topless like they are.

Jeff laughed and just said right as his eyes went back to the young breast.

With that an all the drinks that I had consumed I sat up untied my top and pulled it off. I sat back in the chair and acted like I was reading my book again. From behind my dark sunglasses I could see that all the guys where taking in an eye full of what a thirty year old woman had to offer. What a feeling went through my body as I sat there with my breast in full view of these strangers. Jeff didn't even notice until he seen all the guys looking my way.

Then he turned and said shit Mary cover up your tits!

I laughed and said I think they need a little sun don't you?

Jeff then said, all them guys are looking at you.

I said duh, you think I don't know that? And it's really turning me on.

Jeff's ears popped up as he leaned over and asked me if I was getting wet from showing off my tits.

I looked at him and said yes very much.

Jeff then rolled over on his belly and said he was getting a hard-on from all this.

I laughed and said we should have a lot of fun in the room tonight.

A few more hours and a lot more drinks I was feeling no pain at all. From time to time guys would walk by us girls checking us out. My nipples were hurting from being hard and sticking out so long. I would rub tanning lotion on my breast and would just about cum from the feelings in my nipples. God I was so horny and I couldn't believe that I was really sitting out here topless. And how much I liked other men seeing my hard nipples. And Jeff now was enjoying all this as much as I was. For that matter from time to time he would tell me which guys were checking out my breast. As the daylight came to an end we worked our way back to our room.

Both of us were about drunk as we got in the room and fell on the bed. Jeff's fingers went right in my bottoms to my wet pussy.

He moaned holy shit you are wet.

And boy was I ever, this had really got to me. Jeff kept fingering my pussy until I moaned out that I was cumming. At that time he untied my top and bottom. Jeff then opened my legs wide and got over the top of me. Slowly he pushed his hard cock inside me. Oh it felt so good as he started driving in me.

Then he's asking me if I enjoyed all them guys looking at me? Did I know that all them guys would love to fuck me? Would I like to let one of them guys fuck me?

Just as I was cumming again I moan yes to all his questions.

Jeff moaned I knew it as he started cumming also. Then we both passed out with Jeff still inside me.

I woke up after a bit and told Jeff, we have to get cleaned up for dinner. I dressed in this short black slip dress. It had velvet layers of lace all around the bottom and selves. A black strapless bra with matching black lace bikini panties. Lace top black thigh high stockings. Jeff was still half drunk as I helped him dress for dinner. After a great dinner Jeff and I walked around the ship a little. We stopped on maybe the 9th floor to look down in the grand atrium. Standing at the glass railing we could see all the way down to the bottom of the ship and up to the glass top. Then I noticed some of them collage kids from the topless deck on the deck just below us. They where looking up at Jeff and I.

I didn't think a thing about it until Jeff said you know what they're doing?

I said no, what?

Looking up your dress at your sexy panties he said.

I started to step back from the glass railing but Jeff put his arm around me and held me in place.

He said they got to check out you tits today, why not let them check out your panties tonight?

I turned to him and said, you're really liking this aren't you?

Jeff smiled and said yes, you don't know how much.

Jeff turned me around and backed me up to the railing. Then he took me in his arms and kissed me. As he was kissing me we both knew that the ten guys below us were getting a good view under my dress.

After a little bit we moved on towards one of the disco's on the ship. As we walked Jeff about floored me.

He asked me if I think I could pick up a guy in the bar and let him fuck me?

I looked at him and asked if he was kidding?

He said, no I'm not kidding not at all, I dream about you doing this.

I didn't know what to say.

He said he could hide out on our balcony and watch. After we were done I could kick the guy out and he would have his turn with me.

I sat down on this little chair and said, you're serious about this aren't you?

Jeff sat down and said oh yes very serious, we'll never have a chance like this again.

I said what do you mean a chance like this, like what?

Jeff said, we are out in the middle of the ocean with bars and a ton of people that we don't know and will never see again. What ever we do here will never be known by our friends and families back home.

He got me thinking, he was right just like taking my top off today who would know. But this was bigger, way bigger, he was asking me to have sex with someone. I looked at Jeff and said, I can do it as long as you can handle it after I've done it.

He kissed me and said I can handle it, so you'll do it?

I kissed him and said if it will make you that happy, I'll do it.

We got up and started on to the Disco again. Once at the door of the bar Jeff gave me a kiss and said he'll be in the room waiting. Make sure you kick the guy out as soon as you're done.

I kissed him and said I'll try to do this but I'm not sure if I can.

I wasn't in the bar any time at all before one of that same group of collage kids offered to buy me a drink. His name was Tony and he was from New York. We danced drank then drank and drank and drank some more. I was starting to feel better about this all the time.

Tony asked why my Husband wasn't with me tonight?

I told him that Jeff was in the casino and would be there until very late.

We danced a slow song and this one really broke the ice. Tony started kissing me as we danced. He was feeling up my ass through my lace dress. Bad as I hate to say it, I was starting to get into this.

After the song ended Tony asked if I would like to go for a walk out on the deck. I took him up on his offer and out of the disco we went hand in hand.

We walked out to one of the outside decks. It was very windy and a little chilly out there. My little dress went flying all over the place. I was trying to hold it down but had very little luck at it. As we stood by the rail looking at the black ocean Tony took me in his arms.

He said I love them sexy little black panties you have on.

I laughed and said, you've been peeking.

Just then Tony ran his hand down over my belly and under the hem of my dress. It started at my stocking tops and moved up my leg to the crotch of my lacy little panties. Tony got right to the spot as he rubbed my hard little clit right through my panties. I was working my hips to his hand as I moaned in his mouth kissing him. More and more he rubbed my clit until I pulled my mouth off his and moaned out that I was cumming.

Tony then kissed me and said, let's go to my room.

I kissed him back and said okay.

As we were walking to his room it hit me. I can't go to his room, I have to go to my room.

I then stopped Tony and said that we better go to my room.

He said what about your Husband?

I said oh screw him, he'll not be in the room until the casino closes.

Tony just said ok what ever I just need to get into them little panties of yours.

I laughed and pulled him along and said your going to get in them that's for sure.

Once we got to my room I told Tony to wait a second and I'd make sure Jeff hadn't come back to the room.

Leaving Tony in the hallway I went in the room and didn't see Jeff. The balcony door was open but the curtains were closed. I opened the curtain and Jeff was sitting there in a chair.

He said hi, did you find someone?

I said yes that he's in the hall, are you sure about me doing this?

Jeff stood up and gave me a kiss and said, yes I'm sure. Let the show begin and you enjoy yourself too.

I took a deep breath and said okay as I turned to go let Tony in. I turned on one low light and asked Jeff if he could see okay.

He replied that it was just right.

I opened the door and Tony walked in.

Tony didn't waste any time at all. As we stood at the foot of the bed Tony took me in his arms and started kissing me. I felt the zipped going down on the back of my dress. My dress then fell to my feet. Tony stepped back and took in a full view of me standing there in my underwear.

He said, my, my are you ever hot. Hang on, as he turned and went to the door. He turned the dead bolt on the door then said, we don't need anybody busting in on us. I just smiled back at him as he came towards me.

Again he took me in his arms kissing me. His hands were running over my bra and panties, squeezing my ass through my panties. Tony then stopped and pulled his shirt off, next he dropped his pants. I could see the outline of a nice size cock inside his jockey shorts. We then went back to hot I mean very hot kissing. We fell down on top the bed together still kissing.

Tony was fast at unhooking my bra. My breast sprang free for Tony to grab with both his hands. As he was squeezing and playing with my breast his thumbs were rolling my hard nipples around. Tony got over the top of me and started running his tongue all around my nipple. Then he moved to the other one. He was taking his time at kissing and sucking on them. I ran my fingers through his hair as I held his head in place. My nipples were so hard and this felt so good. He would even give them soft little bits that were driving me wild. Tony very slowly kissed his way down over my belly. Slowly he pushed my legs wide open as he kept on kissing down my panties. Tony started kissing and running his tongue over the lace crotch. He then took a hold of my little panties and ripped them right off me. I had never had my panties taken off with such force before, and I liked it. His tongue went right in my pussy and licked up to my clit. He then sucked my clit deep in his mouth as two fingers sank in my pussy. Tony's other hand was still playing with my hard nipple.

I looked over at the doorway to the balcony. I could just kind of make out Jeff's face peeking through the curtains. I could make out a big smile on his face. Then he poked his hand out and gave me the okay sign. Right then I knew I was going to have my first orgasm with another mans tongue in my pussy as my Husband watched.

Tony's finger fucking and tongue licking was driving me out of my mind.I took hold of his head and held his mouth tight to my pussy.

I was yelling out God don't stop, yes, yes your going to make me cum.

An cum I did, my body was shaking all over as I started cumming. I squeezed Tony's head between my legs as my orgasm tore through me. Jeff was now forgotten all about, all I knew is that I need this guy to fuck me.

As I was coming down from my orgasm Tony climbed over the top of me. I looked down to see his hard cock swinging out in front of him. It had a big upward curve to it unlike any other cock I had ever seen. Not that I've seen a lot of hard cocks but I have seen a lot of Jeff's dirty books. Tony took a hold of my legs and held them straight up in the air. I looked down between my legs to see Tony lining his cock up to my wet little pussy. He gave his hips a little forward move and his hard cock slipped right inside me.

I moaned out oh yes fuck me. I had forgotten how a 19-year-old boy screws. Talk about fast fucking, it was like he was in a race. Tony's cock was driving in me hard and fast. I was having a hard time keeping up with his deep fast pumping. His cock felt so deferent from Jeff's. Faster and harder Tony fucked in me. Filling my pussy full of his hard cock. All at once Tony pusher as hard and deep in me as he could.

He moaned out that he was cumming.

He was pumping little short strokes in me as his cock started pumping out his hot cum inside me. I had also forgotten how fast guys his age cums.

Tony pulled out of me and asked me to get on my hands and knees.

I could feel his cum running out of me after he had pulled out. I did as he asked and got on my hands and knees. He got behind me taking a hold of my hips. I was surprised to see his cock fully hard again. Then again I had forgotten how fast young guys could get it up again. In one move I was full of Tony's cock once again. He bent over a little and took both my breast in his hands, play with my nipples just the way I like it. I was really getting into this fucking I was getting. Tony's bent cock was hitting places in my pussy that has never been hit before. He wasn't going as fast this time so I was keeping up with each pump.

I was moaning out for him not to stop that it feels so good.

I knew that it wouldn't be long before I was cumming all over this great cock inside me.

Tony started picking up speed and moaned cum with me Mary, come on cum with me.

Tony's cock was again driving in me like mad. He was about to cum again as was I also. I started fucking back to Tony's cock like wild.

I yelled out oh yes Tony fuck me yes, yes God yes.

About that time Tony moaned here comes the love juices.

He pushed all the way in me as I pushed back on his cock. We both started cumming at the same time. I love the feeling of a cock exploding inside me as I'm having an orgasm at the same time.

As I was slowly trying to milk all the cum out of Tony's cock he slapped me on the ass and said, you liked that didn't you?

I moaned oh God yes, I loved it.

I then fell flat on my belly. His cock made this loud suction sound as it popped out of me when I fell. Again I felt Tony's hot sperm running back out of my pussy. I turned to look at Tony just in time to see him cleaning off his cum sticky cock with my ripped up panties.

Tony then started getting dressed and said that he better get out of there before my Husband got back.

Shit I had forgotten all about Jeff again until he said Husband.

I said your right you better get going.

He bent over the bed and gave me a kiss. He then said thanks so much, I'll see you tomorrow on the topless deck.

I moaned it's a date as Tony turned and walked out the door.

As soon as the door closed Jeff came running in the room. Pulling off his clothing as he made his way to me on the bed. He jumped in the bed and gave me a big hug and kiss.

Jeff then said that oh God was that ever hot to see, you came with him didn't you?

I moaned oh maybe a little.

He laughed and said you came a little? From what I seen you came a lot, as he kissed me again. Jeff then played with one still hard nipple for a few seconds then his hand started moving down my body. Once his fingers slipped inside my pussy he went nuts. He said, oh my God is your pussy ever wet. Oh fuck does this feel good. I never dreamed your pussy would feel this good filled with another mans cum.

In one fast move Jeff was between my legs lining his hard cock up to my wet pussy. Very slowly he pushed his cock all the way inside me.

Once he was in as far as he could go he moaned mother-fucker does this feel good. Oh fuck I'm cumming.

I had never seen Jeff cum so fast before.

He just moaned in my ear as he pushed as deep as he could in me pumping out his cum.

After he was finished cumming he fell on top of me.

He said God Mary I'm sorry it just felt so good I had to cum.

I just moaned that's okay Love I'm glad you enjoyed this as much as I did.

Jeff said oh I did God it feels so good inside you.

Still pumping his hip's real slow Jeff's cock started getting hard again.

I said oh my I think little Jeff is coming back alive.

Jeff moan God your pussy feels so good I can't stop fucking you.

In less that a minute Jeff was fully hard again and driving in me the way I like to get it. I think I was as bad as Jeff was by this time. Just thinking in my mind that my pussy was lubricated by another mans sperm was driving me wild. Jeff's cum had now mixed with Tony's deep inside my pussy. And this has made me wetter than I have ever been in my life.

Jeff's hard cock was now pumping in me as fast as he could. I locked my legs around him as I pumped up to him. I've never felt Jeff's cock as hard as it was right then. My poor little pussy was making loud sucking sounds each time Jeff pumped in me.

I started begging Jeff not to stop and to go faster.

And faster he did, long hard strokes that drove me over the top.

I yelled out oh God Jeff I'm cumming, yes, yes I'm cumming.

My orgasm about took my head off it felt so good.

Just as my orgasm was coming to an end Jeff moaned out that he was cumming again. Jeff pushed his hard cock deep inside me as it exploded. He moaned out oh God Mary I Love You as jet after jet of his hot sperm added to the other that was in my pussy.

After just a little bit Jeff rolled off the top of me. It felt like a river of cum was running out of me and down to the bed.

This night of sex was really something new to me. And Jeff also for that matter. It was great and I needed more of it. I just hopped Jeff felt the same way that I did. I'll have to say this, Jeff was right. Two men are a lot better than one.

Jeff and I both passed out after our hot fucking. I was awakened at sometime in the middle of the night by Jeff's hard cock fucking me again. All in all I think we ended up screwing five more times that night.

Each time Jeff would tell me how much it turned him on to see Tony fucking me. And how good it felt to fuck me after Tony had cum in me.

The next morning after one more hot fuck I showered and slipped on my new yellow string bikini.

Jeff got out of the shower and said do you know that tonight in formal night at dinner?

I replied yes that I knew that.

He asked, what are you going to wear?

I said I'll surprise you.

* * * * *

THE END, of this part. SEE PART TWO OF THIS STORY.

Please look for part two called STILL CRUISING. Due out a week after this story is posted. Still Cruising will let you know how the rest of Mary and Jeff's first cruise went.

Thank you, for reading my story. Feel free to E-Mail me. I try to do my best to reply to all mail. Even if you didn't like it, please tell me what it needed. And if you did like it, please let me know that you did.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers
12