All Comments on 'Comfort Me'

by Serinitee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

Clearly, Lisa wasn't the only one with personal demons. Josh and his apparent attraction to Cid since day one definitely did not help this dysfunctional marriage. I want to know what happens next. Btw, the chemistry between Cid and Josh is hot with the potential to be explosive.

LilMami07LilMami07over 14 years ago
...

Nice... Im loving the story so far. Update soon!! =)

darkfaerdarkfaerover 14 years ago
DIFFERENT BUT IN A GOOD WAY!!!!

I am diggin this story. I do hope you continue. What is Cidi age? Is the Aunt cheater? Why she married Joshu? Could descripted your characters to give them 3-dimension view. It is good story. The plot is strong and intrique. You want to know more about the characters please continue. You are doing a good job.

raunchyrareraunchyrareover 14 years ago
wow,please post the next chapter soon!

This isgoing to be different, and off to an excellent start! Please post soon!

trinityx3trinityx3over 14 years ago
GREAT!

this story is good. can't wait for the next chapter

grunabonagrunabonaabout 14 years ago
*****

Excellent. I wonder why five months have gone by without a continuation of the story.

SeriniteeSeriniteeabout 14 years agoAuthor
Sorry Guys...

Since posting Comfort Me I've gotten married, continued my education, gotten pregnant, started a home search, and that's only the rudimentary list of accomplishments. Needless to say, Comfort Me has been put on the back burner. I'll try to make up for it soon! Look for the continuation within two weeks or you have my permission to blast me and fill up my inbox with complaints!

Serinitee

grunabonagrunabonaabout 14 years ago
Well, now...

I guess you answered my question, didn't you? And what an answer it was!!! :) Congratulations on everything, Serinitee. Hope all goes well.

SeriniteeSeriniteeabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you so much, just wanted to let everyone know I hadn't forgotten! This is definitely my passion!

Serinitee

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Come on girl...when are u gonna put next chapter?? It's been 1 year since the last story...or maybe,the reason is because u have a little baby???...pleeeaaassee continue this story... (ppt)

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
And???

Is there going to be more or not???

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
Come On

frustrated. this story was amazing & I'd love to read more with the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSerinitee@Serinitee
134 Followers
Est. 2009

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES