All Comments on 'Comforting Mom'

by BadBoyA

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dull

Irrational from beginning to merciful end. Very amateurish. Not a hint of believability. Just one more bland, pointless sex story. Par for the course. No doubt, it will likely score well with the "Dear Penthouse" crowd. Their standards typically aren't very high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Take no heed.

I thought the story was fine. I don't think the kid would have held himself back, but it was believable. Grief mixed with sedatives and disbelief could certainly create the scenario. The next day would be hell, but the moment would be very possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
His pants?

Just when did Danny have his pants and underware dissapear? Also, wouldn't he be distraugh due to the death of his father?

cmt010cmt010about 11 years ago
Need more

So what did she recall when she awoke?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is an excellent story of son into mom fucking...

by a writer around 30 years old. My guess is that he was hard when he wrote the story and shot a load at the end. That's more than his hero Danny did, though. Danny did get his young prick up his mother's mommy-hole and mom got off. Sadly, Danny didn't and had to jerk it later. He really should have blown his balls up his mother's cunt, that's where his sperm clearly belonged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
too your effert you did a great job

a great story told in a great manner I read it 3 time s just see if I could understand your love for your mom is it great thank you wlj

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did not like it 2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous