All Comments on 'Comforting My Step-daughter'

by MastrStoryTeller

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
10/10

perfection achieved, brilliant and amazing!! the build was like a bad porno, but it somehow felt so wonderful that i could not stop reading. you sir are a master at story telling. only thing that MILDLY disapoints is that it's not 'true incest' but since i'm not an extreemist with my love of such stories... i love it anyway!!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
One of the best

One of the best sexually charged and erotic stories I have read, very hot girl on girl sex.

In some ways the sex between father (step) and daughter was out of love but still between a horny man and young woman in need of feeling sexy and loved as a sexual woman.

The only part of the story that I didn't agree with was shooting cum on thier face, I have always found that as degrading a woman, although a lot of women seen to enjoy it.

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Cumforting

One very HOT story. Hope you have more of them. Thanks LOADS!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Couldn't stop cumming

That was one of the hottest stories I've ever read on here. Great storyline, super hot sex.. please keep em cumming!

BigPopsBigPopsabout 12 years ago

Outstanding, one of the best I've read. I look forward to more of this or other stories.

DebbierobertsonDebbierobertsonabout 12 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!!

I really loved this and hope you keep us in the know as to how things are working for you and Amy.After all you can have her all the time so please keep her hot cunt happy.A HOT STORY WISH I HAD SOMEONE TAKE CARE OF MY CUNT THAT WAY.I'm SO HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing

i applaud you and i love your choice of words absolutely brilliant!!!

myassisdraginmyassisdraginalmost 12 years ago
Super hot

Hope there will be more about Amy in the not too distant future----

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love you amy

amy you make my cock so hard it hurts and i wanna fuck you harder and faster then he did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent read.

I can't wait to have my girlfriend read this, and see what kinds of thoughts she gets out of it. I think this is a terrific story, good as a stand alone stroker as well as the lead in chapter for hopefully many more.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHY SO WORDY

I appreciate the author can write as they wish, but this could be a great 2 page story -- in stead of a long drawn out so so 5 page story. Great potential lost in the words.

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 3 years ago

Great story. Loved it. Am going to read all your stories. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My cunt is dripping

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope there's more to this story. .She needs to divorce the ass hole and marry her step dad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMastrStoryTeller@MastrStoryTeller
I am a professional who does a lot of technical writing. I enjoy writing erotica to balance with the dryness of technical writing. Please send me an email and let me know what you think. I'll try to respond to all emails. I have been really slow in my new writing. Real li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES