All Comments on 'Coming Back Home'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
.

Another good one, but it seemed a bit rushed. Gave you a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I liked it,,,,,

It did seem like it happened, or could happen,,very well written,,,,it made my nipples hard and made me moist,,,

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

I like it very much. Thank you.

GeminiKnightGeminiKnightalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

No other word can describe it, this is an excellent story that was very well written even with a few spelling errors. I'd love to see more of them.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago
seemed very real

I liked it very much. the story line mirrored much of what I myself have seen in life h happen to young women . I truly believe this could and probably has happened in life. ty for sharing this.

bigcarl796bigcarl796over 11 years ago
Awesome

That was an awesome well written story. It wasn't only sexually exciting. It also kept my interest throughout.

bigcarl796

Sweetp76Sweetp76over 11 years ago
thanks for the wetness

Your story was incredible I loved every part of it.... I have this very same fantasy.... I will never live it out with my own father but with a stand in father I will.... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sighs

Such a lovely tale reminds me that I can never have anything even close to what they share. I'm 52, no kids 8~(

Thanks;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Im in my 40's and married. I love my wife and we have a good overall relationship, but she just doesn't give me any intimacy at all. I have to do everything, start everything. Its gotten old and sometimes its a challenge not to get depressed. We have sex but I always have to be the initiator. Always. Same for anything non-sexual, hugging, really kissing, cuddling. She never feels me up, playfully or otherwise. Sigh. If I start things its fine (usually), but its gotten fucking old. Sometimes I feel like Im married but dont have a wife. She treats me more like im her fucking brother, roommate and friend instead of her boyfriend, lover and husband. I feel lonely, miserable and alone.

So sometimes Ive thought about taking out a craigslist ad.

"40 something decent looking guy, looks like 30's, married but wife shows no intimacy regardless of effort Ive applied to situation over many years. Looking for a girl-friend, height/weight proportionate to thin, girl next door type or model, 18 to 40 that will find me attractive and looks at me with those eyes that tell me you want to do all sorts of things with me ;). Not in a rush, would like someone who would feel comfortable roll playing (of sorts) as my little sister or daughter. (I dont have a sister or daughter so its all mental fantasy based!). If its easier for you then pretend step sister, step daughter or adopted daughter and its just the two of us left in the family. This is the naughty version, of course! (Or we can work up to that)

If your alone, had unhappy relationships, hell you might be an introvert, have never dated and still a virgin and just looking for someone that you can feel safe learning things with and have a shoulder (or lap) to lean on. Would prefer someone single, but if you're attached that might be ok, as long as the guy isnt someone Im going to have to worry about finding out and then coming after us like a lunatic off the 10pm news! I dont care if you're straight, bi or gay (girl), Ive had gay girlfriends discretely 'play' with me when I was younger and a bit wild in my 20's. Maybe you just want a friend with benefits, but more likely you crave attention and need someone who will give it to you without passing judgement. Naturally someone disease and drug free, and doesn't drink a lot.

I dont drink, do drugs, Im clean. Dont mind if you smoke, as long as I dont go home smelling like iy, heh. Dont mind if you smoke the other stuff as long as Its not around me. Lets trade an email or two to get acquainted (not drag it out) and then hit the coffeehouse and meet! North of Ft. Worth. Thanks! Judgmental people need not reply, Ill just delete without reading!"

Now if I just had the nerve to post it, heh ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so hot

great story love to fantasize about my step daughter and jack off to these stories all the time and your story was one of the hottest keep them cummin thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot!

This was a very hot story. One thing I think you might have elaborated on was the daughter's bush. It was mentioned once in passing. But, a little more emphasis on her hairy bush would have been nice. Just to think of his daughter as an adult woman with a full bush and as he entered her, he felt the thickness of it and saw her as a mature woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More, please with sugar on top - or Dad!

Nice touching story of a father and daughter who truly care for one another.

Part 2 could easily progress into the oral and manual manipulation of each others genitals to add to their pleasuring of each other.

Thanks again!!!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
A BEAUTIFUL AND LOVING STORY

A father treasures his daughter and granddaughter.

Don't take them away.

He should have gone after her.

They have each other for life.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh So Hot!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I took care of my dad's intimate needs for many years. Whatever he needed and wanted, I made myself completely available to him.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Re: prop69 comment. HAIKU?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous