All Comments on 'Coming Down Off My Hillside Ch. 02'

by LaPatitMort

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lust_4_ulust_4_ualmost 15 years ago
good story

as someone who was in a significant age difference marriage, I enjoyed that aspect of it. I am a bit confused tho - in the first chapter she was pregnant..... did I miss something? I dont remember a miscarriage or anything. I am hoping with the build up with Nathan and Linda that the story will continue...... I look forward to reading your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
name change

Why did the lead male character change names from Paul to Carl?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty Good

I liked your writing. However, I was disappointed that you messed up a good romance story by bringing the "Rick" character into it. It caused me to doubt the initial love and gratitude she was supposedly feeling for Carl? I mean, she went from loving the sex and the feelings of love you described, then as soon as Rick comes back she immediately wants Rick? I think you tried to make it a romance and cheating story at the same time... In the interim you destroyed the romantic picture you yourself had created! Still, a decent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

um what? you changed the name of the male lead, dumped ann's pregnancy and turned her into a complete bitch?

the first part was beautiful, this second was disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

You have told a compelling story with great power, a nice touch of humor, and just the right spice of sexuality. Good job.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
this isn't chapter two

This is a different story not a second chapter.

In "Ch. 01" the lead man is Paul and Ann is pregnant with his child at the end.

In this story the lead man is Carl.

In this story there is no mention of a pregnancy.

Did she miscarry?

Did she abort it to keep Rick happy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Severe dissointment. Would rate 0 if I could.

This story should be renamed as it has too many differences from the first story. Author really needs an editor. Does not belong in romance as it is more a cheating and cuckold story with a week ass wimp as the main character. This story just pissed me off. Chapter one was "okay" but this chapter had me disgusted. Sadly I'd like to say this is also unrealistic but unfortunately there are a lot of really stupid people and more then a fair share of users who claim they are in love but are only capable of taking advantage of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Carl was a chump

Ricked his life to save her property, gave her a million dollar business and she chose a wife beating child rapist

***

"A breathless Linda flew through the door late one Wednesday afternoon, "Rick, hit mom!"

"Not my problem"

biggeoff35biggeoff35almost 2 years ago

you changed the name of the male lead, dumped ann's pregnancy and turned her into a complete bitch?

the first part was beautiful, the second was crap

Horseman68Horseman684 months ago

A very entertaining read, even with the name change and disappearing pregnancy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous