All Comments on 'Coming Home Ch. 06'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MirageMirageover 12 years ago

Another fantastic chapter to this story. Keep up the great work!

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Awesome.

I hope you will continue with this great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
daughters&daddy

THIS WAS GREAT I LOVE THE STORY AND LOVE ALL THE SEX IN IT ,THIS WAS EAZY TO READ AND LEFT ME HORNY A LOT MORE THAN A FEW TIMES AT ONE TIME I WAS SO HORNY I JUST COULDN'T STOP READING THIS A GREAT JOB AND A GREAT STORY I HOPE YOU CAN ADD A FEW MORE CHAPTERS MAYBE TWO SISTERS PREGO, MIGHT BE DIFFERENT TWO BABYS RUNNING AROUND THE PLACE,AT ANY POINT I GIVE THIS STORY THE HIGHEST MARKS I CAN

5 STARS PLUS 5 STARS FOR EACH CHAPTER =30 STARS GREAT STORY

AND I LOVE THE ENDING SO FAR..........................................R..........................

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow, this was a fun and sexy read!!

loved it really,,,,well written for an incest tale,,,and no one did anal!! how refreshing !!!and not a lot of swearing, which never improves a story,,,,hooray!!

swami69swami69over 11 years ago
Really hot series!

Very well done, I like the characterization and dialogue, the playful give and take, and bringing both girls into it was a nice turn-on, too. Wow, keep writing. I like series like this one that build and grow on the initial work and keep me reading, anticipating. Very hot stuff and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding

From the first paragraph to the very end, what a great job. I'm going to find more of your stories so I can get off a second time....LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Totally fucking awesome story!! :)

Thanks VERY much for writing!!

alextasyalextasyalmost 8 years ago
i'm breathless...

my hand's been down my pants through all six chapters. awesome writing, autoplot.

thank you!

-a

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 7 years ago
I enjoyed it...

...but I'm of two minds about involving the younger sister. I can see why it makes sense but I think it might have been better to focus on the increasingly intense relationship between Kerri and her father, rather than involve Kim.

Still, it was well written and sexy.

autoplotautoplotalmost 7 years agoAuthor

@restless I thought the same thing, but ultimately decided to go for it. One day soon I hope to upload a new tale which doesn't include any sisterhood. :)

Tungsten_RodTungsten_Rodalmost 7 years ago
Damn...

Made an account just to mention a few things.

Amazing work. It is not even about smut at this point. I loved this degree of work you put into fleshing out the characters, their interaction, dialogue, and the situations they get themselves into. Couldn't turn away until I finished it all.

Amazing.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
More chapters please!

I would love to see more chapters to this story. Kim goes off to college, Kerri graduates from college and moves in with dad and together they start a horse farm. In the meantime, Kim finds a guy at school she falls in love with so that leaves just Steve and Kerri in the relationship. Three ways are just too complicated.

autoplotautoplotover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment. I have an idea for a continuation, or at least an "ending" chapter, but I haven't had a chance to get around to it yet.

confessiontimeconfessiontimeabout 5 years ago
Excellent Writing

This series is great. I like that you touched on the jealousy aspect. It added realism to the character and the situation.

Two thumbs up!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Coming Home Ch. 01 - 06" Mid- forties Year Old Widowed Father, Steve and Twenty-one Year Old College Senior, Kerri and Nineteen Year Old College Sophomore, Kim.

This is an awesomely, spectacularly well written and constructed incest father and daughter classic of a father and his two (2) daughters. The characterization of all three (3) principals are unique and spectacular in all aspects; the continuity details are simply well acted and easily followed. There should be some early years back ground information, i.e., the girl's (Steve's wife) mother, how Steve ended up living an almost hermit's existence (when his daughters are not there), etc.

Somewhere within the next one (1), and/or maybe two (2) chapters, I can imagine Steve and Kerri realizing they are eternally meant for each other and decide to begin a life and family, dedicated and vowed together. If Kim feels she has enough devotion to her father, she could be the third (3rd) wheel "babysitter,"

DavBooDavBooalmost 3 years ago

A brilliant start, loved it.

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda87629 days ago

No. Absolutely not. Don’t include other people in the original relationship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
1034 Followers
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Coming Home Series Info