Coming in Colours Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't think of anything else to say and looked up again as I felt May's presence near. She looked so damn hot, standing there in her dusty high heels, the gown now fully off her shoulders but hanging on each elbow and her feminine charms completely exposed to my stare.

Her soft boobs looked succulent and were tipped with hard nut like nipples and I could tell she was excited about the events unfolding. The wispy hair between her thighs looked damp and matted and I secretly hoped she was pulsing wet so that I could forego any buildup and just slide my cock right in the first chance I got. She had a faint smile on her lips and her pupils seemed large and intoxicated, I almost got lost looking into those eyes.

She slipped one of her arms casually around my neck and with the other hand gripped my blood filled member giving it a tentative squeeze helping it to harden completely. She nuzzled into my side, licking my neck, and I could feel the coolness of the silk gown in contrast to the heat of her body against my side. She murmured softly as she traced her delicate tongue up my neck and then began to suck earnestly on my ear lobe.

I suspected she thought it was my wife or girlfriend on the other end of the phone and had therefore started what she thought was a dangerous game of subterfuge trying to tease me while I tried to keep my composure. She continued to fondle and tease me with her hands and tongue while I tried to wrap up things with Alec without letting on I had company or that I just wanted him to fuck off!

Alec's next words seemed to sound a little weird as if he was trying to stop laughing but remain serious all the while.

"Have the Ascot got a new service that I should know about, it sounds like you weren't the only one in the shower. Don't tell me you seduced one of the room staff within an hour of your arrival or worst still you couldn't hold back and threw one over the couch and gave her a different sort of tip?"

He laughed at his own lewd insinuation then waited for me to answer. By now May was chewing heavily on my other ear and was slowly wanking my cock held firming in her little hand. I watched entranced as a droplet of pre-cum oozed out of the eye of my penis and shimmered in the artificial lighting of the room. May glanced down and saw the sparkling jewel of dew as well and deftly stroked the top of my engorged penis with her thumb so that she smeared my wetness over the plum of my manhood.

I gasped at the exquisite feeling and knew I would not be able to fool Alec into believing I was alone.

"Well....I haven't yet seen a gorgeous hotel staff member I would like to bend over but I did have some fortune of the road on the way here this afternoon."

"Oh really, did she break down and needed a knight in shining armor or was it laying drunk in the gutter?"

I laughed as well enjoying the nasty images we were creating for each other.

"Nah...even better than that. I picked up a wee young blonde hitchhiker, you know my soft spot for blondes, and she is, how can I say this, most grateful for the lift."

"Well, well, well.....good for you, it looks like you will be having a fine night away and I needn't have worried that you would need some pointers for company during the night. Never mind, I'm sure there are better things you want to be doing right now than shooting the piss with me hey stud?"

"Yeah, now you can understand why I was a little unsettled when I answered the phone, you rang just as I was about to bust a nut. Talk about shit timing, but the good news is I'm looking forward to the next shot – it's going to be a doozy."

We both laughed at that and I could feel the tension had completely erased between us. I was just about to sign off now that Alec knew I was otherwise preoccupied when he stopped me.

"Hey get some pictures if you can, I would like to see how your spent your little holiday in the city. But hey there was a reason for calling, I have heard from my contacts this afternoon about the package and they want to know if you can pick it up early, say like in a couple of hours?"

I sighed inwardly thinking I could just as easily settle down with a bottle of expensive wine and fuck the night away using May in every delectable way until we both fell asleep exhausted. Alec must have sensed my disappointment and quickly spoke up trying to entice me to accommodate the change of plans.

"Look, I know you have plans but I would feel more secure if I knew you were in possession of the stuff tonight, that way you can sleep in and use the hotel facilities until a late check out tomorrow. How about you take your little strumpet out and buy her some nasty clothes to wear, the sort of thing that would tease you all night if you know what I mean, the pick up point is in a mall where you should be able to cater for any of your needs......and I'll even let you use some stuff tonight to make it all worthwhile."

My curiosity was piqued and I remembered the drugs Alec had used on Sonya and Julie at the party. I remembered how insatiable they had been and my mind positively did somersaults imagining all the things I could do to May if she became intoxicated by the estranged concoction.

"Well I guess I could interrupt the present plans and do you favor and like you say having no immediate commitments tomorrow would make it easier, where and when?"

"That's a boy, great! Now the time now is just after 4, I need you to go to the food hall at this shopping centre in the middle of the city."

Alec gave me the details and exactly where and when I would meet the contact(s). I grabbed some hotel stationary on the desk and jotted down the details leaving May standing in the middle of the room looking a little dumbfounded, she looked sexy mind you still half naked and I couldn't stop feeling how lucky things had evolved – she was going to be in for one hell of a night.

Alec gave me the last few details.

"Now when you meet these guys just pretend like they are old acquaintances, amble on up and shake hands. The password is 'Hey guys, Alec sends his regards, how's business'. If they reply with anything except 'Perfect, Stocks are up and the price is right' then there is something wrong. In that case get out of there and when you are back in your hotel room call me on my mobile and I'll tell you what to do next."

I repeated what he had said so that we were both clear I had understood the detail.

"Good, Now I don't expect anything to go wrong but I need to make sure everything is above board before committing to the transaction. There is no need for you give them anything except to accompany them to a nearby bar and have a drink with them. When you get to the bar there will be a new person at the table who you will introduce yourself too in exactly the same fashion as you have done with the others. Again the words should be exactly the same, if so then the deal is all go. Got that?"

"Yep" and I repeated the words I would need to rehearse and expect as a response.

"After you get the green light, stay and enjoy a round of drinks with them, they'll pay. Make conversation light until you have all finished your drink. They will then rise and leave and there will be a locked brief case under the table that I want you to retrieve and bring straight back to the hotel, put it in the room safe and lock it away until you leave tomorrow. Now like I say the case will be locked. Only when you are safely back in your room, not before, you can open it and help you self to some of the contents. The case combination is 770-284. Inside you will see a couple of bags of pills just like the ones I used on Sonya and Jules, do you remember?"

I felt my blood pumping urgently through my veins, Alec really was going to let me have my own little tramp for the night and there was nothing she could do to resist me. I confirmed I knew the ones he was talking about.

"Good, Make sure you do not use more than two pills otherwise she might overload and then we will have a bigger problem to deal with, probably best to just settle for one as these are the latest batch and they are new and improved. Try to give it to her whole but infused in a drink works just as well. She'll begin to get woozy and the pill will take effect within 60 seconds. These ones are less docile so she should be a lively kitten for you all night but more susceptible to your suggestions. In the case there are a couple of boxes of 'aspirin' but they aren't really aspirin, they are remedy pills for the next morning, give her two dissolved in water to clear her head and help her forget most of the experience. In addition there are a couple of tabs of Viagra, I suggest you use one or two so that you can have a full night of lustfulness. Everything clear, do you have any questions?"

I said that I couldn't think of anything and that I would text him when I got back to the room just so he had confirmation everything went well.

"Excellent, that would be great, Now go enjoy yourself, but remember I need to have that case here at the house tomorrow night, call me when you're half way home and I'll rustle up a couple of steaks, even bring your new girlfriend if you want, I'll got a date tomorrow and maybe the ladies can get acquainted. We could maybe have a dirty foursome; you me, Laura, and your sex crazed junkie."

He laughed heavily and in spite of myself I liked the idea of prolonging my experience with May, who knows if she really didn't have anywhere to go tomorrow I could convince her to come back with me, now that would be fun.

Hanging up the phone I turned to May, unfortunately with a much reduced erection, and informed her I needed to go somewhere in the next couple of hours to pick up something for a friend. She looked disappointed and I could see I had clearly thrown a damp blanket on her intentions. Remembering what Alec had suggested I suddenly smiled as if the idea had just come to me.

"Hey, I know why don't we hit the town, the place I need to meet these people is up town at a pretty up market shopping mall, we could go and do some shopping, you can try on some outfits, I'll pay, we'll me these guys, have a quick drink then maybe go out for dinner or come back here for our own private party – I promise, we'll have a good time."

She perked up immediately and I could see she was keen to go and spend someone else's money, I think the idea of getting out appealed as well and also that I suggested we would still get in some sex later was an added bonus.

"Ok, sounds wonderful. What should I wear?"

"Well, I think we should get you a whole new outfit especially since it has mostly been my fault that the stuff you had on today is pretty much ruined, so we'll do that pretty much first however you do need to get from here to the mall. I'll tell you what I promise to pay for everything tonight, you just indulge me, and I make the first priority to get you into some clean clothes. I really like the pink crop top you had on under your blouse today and as it still pretty warm outside that should be enough on top."

She smiled girlishly and I could see she was willing to be a little dirty before we got her something cleaner to replace it with.

"Maybe grab a fresh pair of knickers and if you haven't got another set of bottoms we may have to reuse your denim skirt in the meantime, leave on the old heels but we'll replace those as well."

"I've got a pair of denim shorts, how about I leave the undies behind and settle for just the top, shorts, and heels then when we shop we won't have to discard too much?"

I smiled and gave her an affirmative nod liking very much where this was heading, who knows I might just get a just to have some sexual playtime before getting back to the hotel later as I had reluctantly anticipated.

While May dropped the silk gown on the bed and adjusted the pink crop top back around her small pert breast I opened my night bag and selected a polo shirt, a pair of jeans, and some boat shoes. Getting dressed quickly and going to the bathroom to spray on some aftershave and brush my teeth I was ready in 5 minutes to go to town with my horny new girlfriend.

Exiting the bathroom May was ready too and I stood in the door to the bedroom admiring her slim figure as I watched her fluff her hair and spray a little perfume under her arms and behind her ears. Sensing me behind her she whirled around like a playful minx and giggling with genuine happiness said.

"Come on stud, let's go shopping."

I smiled back just as sincerely, skipped across the room and grabbed my wallet, mobile phone, and a key for the room before grabbing her around the waist and making for the elevator.

We opted to walk downtown rather than take the car or a cab and the stroll was pleasant, I am sure May got lots of looks but for all intensive purposes people just saw a couple obviously enjoying each others company and taking a leisurely stroll on a busy city street. Occasionally we stopped to look in windows ogling expensive items, rubbing our tummies at delicious foods, and otherwise holding hands and simply acting like we didn't have a care in the world.

May was neat company and her infectious laugh and girlish antics soon had me laughing in reply and treating her more like a new love than a casual fuck I had stumbled across. She acted so naturally as if she was choreographing the perfect performance – if I hadn't known better I would have sworn she knew enough about me that she just knew how to make me like her a lot, in fact like her a lot quickly.

Arriving at the mall where I needed to meet Alec's contacts in just over 90 minutes we ran inside and May stopped by the information map quickly pointing out her favorite stores and demanding we get shopping sooner rather than later. I recognized a couple of the stores she pointed out, Elsie like to shop at some them and I must admit the quality and assortment of garments she often brought home was always pleasing.

I selected one I knew had a few expensive designer and also risqué collections and May almost giggled with glee, she grabbed my hand and raced for the elevator knowing exactly where she was going.

We stepped into the store and May immediately went to look at full gowns and dresses near the back of the shop. I wandered away towards another collection of garments which looked a little smaller and a bit more in line with my plans for the night.

I left May to try on a few outfits and enjoy modeling them for the shop keeper who assisted her. I didn't know who was more excited; May from trying on all this expensive clothing or the shop assistant who thought this young lady was going to buy out the whole store.

May asked for my opinion on a couple of outfits and although some of them were quite intriguing or glamorous I told her I was looking for something that was a little more down to earth and that come off a little easier.

She smiled shyly when I said that and gave the startled shop assistant a little wink as she handed her the outfits she had tried on and then came over to see what items I had picked out.

I told her I really liked the pink crop top she was wearing and was really looking for something to compliment it. I held up a short white mini skirt made of a shining PVC-like material, it had loops for a belt in the waistline and had zips up both sides so that the skirt could be tight around the thighs or unzipped to show a lot of leg on one or both sides.

May loved it and said she would try it on right away. She put back the sample I showed her and grabbing size 10 off the rack raced to the changing rooms to try it on. Looking back briefly she said.

"Bring anything you find and throw it over the door for me to try on, stay by the door so I can show you what each item looks like and then we can decide together if it is what we are looking for."

I grabbed a couple more items such as a loose slinky blouse, a see-through lace top, another mini skirt, some thongs and erotic panties, a couple of garter belts and stocking styles, and a two piece that looked like it consisted of a short skirt and an off the shoulder top all made in a Hessian style material, sort of what I imagine cave women wore 2 million years ago. It was pretty out there but then again tonight was going to be like that too so why not live up to the occasion?

The changing rooms were at the back of the store and there were 6 stalls, 3 either side of a short corridor, May chose the furthest on the right. I knocked politely on the door and passed her all the items I had chosen for her. Waiting patiently in front of the large mirror at the end of the corridor it was a short time later when May opened the door and asked me what I thought.

She looked hot, very hot. She was wearing her pink top with the white mini skirt zipped tight around her thighs. She had also chosen to put on a pair of lacy stockings and she informed me there was a garter underneath but no panties, the very thought made me hard with desire. She was wearing no shoes and I decided we should find something in that category to top off the whole set. As I stared at her with a look of obvious lust May did a little twirl with her hands up behind her head making her little breast poke and jiggle lewdly inside her braless top. She looked so girly and innocent and it took all of my control not to step forward and take her right there and then.

May giggled and was obviously enjoying the situation giving me lascivious smiles and winking at the obvious reaction she was getting from me. While she stood there with her hips half cocked she slowly slid one of the zips on the side of the skirt up and I watched mesmerized as the material parted and showed me a healthy glimpse of her taunt thighs. The white garter belt stretched tightly down her hip and thigh and seemed to highlight the treats waiting for me under the shiny material.

Not taking my eyes off her smooth satin like skin I whispered.

"Fuck girl that is sexy. You've got me harder than a steel pole. I feel tempted to fuck you right her and now."

"So why don't you, I am positively gushing, I can feel my juices staining the inside of my thighs, gooooood I am so horny. Fuck Tom I need something in my cunt real soon or I'm going to go crazy with lust, come on get in here and lock the door, lets just have a quickie against the wall."

I could see the pleading in her eyes and her lewd behavior was making me irrational. Glancing back towards the shop I could not see anyone so I stepped into the small cubicle and locked the door deftly behind me. As soon as the door closed May was struggling with the front of my jeans trying desperately to undo the button and zip at the same time – she was a like a woman possessed.

While she fished out my rampant cock I reached forward with both hands and gripped her hips and ass, taking a few steps forward and swinging her to my right I heaved her against the thin wall with an audible thud. She moaned in response and continued to work my cock out of my pants impatiently shoving my jeans down around my knees. I unzipped the other side of her skirt and urgently pushed the material up towards her abdomen, I glanced down and saw the pale juncture of her thighs glistening wet and her throbbing sex giving off a dull heady scent.

I wanted to drop to my knees and taste her musk but she had other ideas and no sooner had I gripped her ass and lifted her slightly off her feet she fed my raging hard on between her legs and into her slippery wetness. Goooood she was so hot and wet that my cock simply lanced right into her pulsing centre like a hot knife though butter. As I thrust my manhood into her my thick cock juddered over the bony tightness of her womanly sanctity, May groaned in recognition and I simultaneously gasped in rapture as I felt her heat engulf my over sensitized flesh.

May threw her arms around my shoulders and her legs wrapped around my hips as she began to hump against my buried pole. Even though she was only small her entire weight seemed to crush the wind out of my lungs and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold her in this position for very long. Pushing her back against the wall and helping to support our heaving bodies I stabbed quickly into her making her pant as her legs scissored clutching my hips and her tight little cunt milked my cock like a wet throbbing sleeve. I could feel her deep inside as my cock head rubbed her cervix and the soft spongy flesh sent shivers of electricity down my shaft making my balls wobble and shake preparing for the inevitable spurting to begin.