Coming in Colours Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I reached her side she looked up and began to stand up, quickly I reach a hand round behind her and deftly slipped my hand between her legs drilling my middle finger into her soupy gash. Her cunt was sloppy wet and my finger easily sluiced into her up to my knuckle with no resistance and I could easily hear a comforting squelch as my finger was swallowed into her heat. May closed her eyes and gasped standing up and screwing her ass down onto my hand. As she brought her knees together trying to increase the friction in her juicy pussy I removed my finger suddenly and looked at the glistening digit drooling with my recent deposit and her excitement.

Looking again at the two young men I saw they had nearly come in their pants at the lewd intrusion I had imposed on the object of their dreams. Still looking at them I watched as they stared at my obviously wet finger pointing straight up like a little penis. Without turning to look at May I said.

"Suck my finger May, I want you to taste how excited you are then we need to get going, it is almost time."

May cottoned on pretty quick when she turned around and saw the two guys looking at her with their mouths wide open and there unblinking eyes almost urging me to stick my finger back inside her. I could imagine the devilish smile on her face as she made a show of first licking my finger from the knuckle to the nail and then enveloping my finger totally in her hot liquid mouth. Secretly I enjoyed her mouth sucking and slurping on my finger as I felt her tongue lavish it with strong hard strong strokes inside. Knowing from personal experience what a good cocksucker May was I could easily imagine my cock back inside her mouth enjoying the attentions of her talented orifice.

I almost heard the two guys gasp in amazement and it even sounded like one of them grunted in pleasure, maybe he even shot off in his own underpants, I must admit it was a very sexy and lewd display we had just enacted. Stopping briefly I kissed May full on the mouth being sure to slip my tongue hot and urgently into her mouth so that I could taste her cunt in her own mouth. For a few seconds we tongue dueled and May shared a generous amount of spit with me before I pulled away and grabbing her around the waist maneuvered out of the shop and back towards our the food hall at the end of the mall.

I had explained to May previously what I was about to do but not what the contents of the case contained so she was wise to what needed to be done. She hugged me tight saying.

"Let's not fuck around ok and let's forget dinner. I just want to go back to our room and fuck you senseless all night; I hope you're up for it."

Saying this she reached in front of us and using the bags swinging at her wrist as a cover gave my erection a soft squeeze through my pants.

Like I said this girl was insatiable and I tried in vain to pull back before she could get a hold on my painfully erect genitals however she reached further still and succeeded in give it a reasonable twinge whiling smiling seductively at me.

"You bet you little minx although I was considering taking you dancing so that I could see your gorgeous sticks and fuckable little body sway for me in public then I could watch everyone get hot and bothered over you before taking you back for a good hard fuck."

"Hmmmmm, that sounds nice. How about I give you your own private little dance in the privacy of our room and then you can get to see what I don't dare show in public......maybe if the dance gets too much you could interrupt me and then fuck me hard in the middle of it."

This last part she said whispering in my ear just before she shot her wet warm tongue into my ear and nibbled playfully on my ear lobe – fuck this girl new just the right buttons to push to get me hot and horny.

"Yeah that sounds tempting but what if I can't wait to get back to the room and decide to just pull you into a nearby alley, bend you over a garbage bin and fuck you roughly from behind? Would you let me get wet in your snatch before I buggered you in the ass?"

May moaned into my ear and I took that as affirmation that she would enjoy an interlude before we got back to the hotel for the night. My mind went into overdrive trying to think of countless nasty scenarios that I would like to make real tonight and I almost skipped the meeting to collect the package in anticipation of the orgasm begging in my mind to be released.

We arrived at the scheduled food hall and I spotted the two guys who were dressed just as Alec described, they were seated at a table chatting with each other sharing a carton of MacDonald's French fries. I looked at my watch and saw that we were spot on time so grabbing May's hand I walked slowly up and introduced myself just as Alec had instructed. I did not introduce May but waited for them to reply with the precise words Alec had told me would indicate that all was clear.

One of the men stood and shook my hand replying with the correct response then indicated we should sit down and join them. The other guy grabbed an extra chair for May and made a show of being a gentleman by letting her sit before pushing the chair in behind her, I guess also he was being sure to get a good look at her so that she could not observe him checking her out. May might not have noticed but I certainly did and wondered just who these guys were, they didn't look like cops or thugs and were both average builds, average everyday looks, and dressed real casual like two mates out for a casual catch up, which is exactly what the scene was meant to look like. Except of course May who looked like a high class whore and I started to wonder if it was such a good idea to bring her along in case she drew unwanted attention to what was about to unfold.

We chatted quietly and the guys introduced themselves as 'Neil and Bob', I quietly giggled at the picture those words formed in my head and both men shared the joke while we all looked at May who was quite oblivious to the lewd innuendo.

When the chips were finished one of them suggested casually that we get a drink nearby and catch up, things were going precisely as planned. As we stood up the guy who had got the seat for May put his hand around her waist and led the other guy and I towards a bar situated just across the hall. I was a little taken aback at his forwardness but didn't mind too much knowing we were in a public place and anyway I got another chance to see May's perfect little rump wiggle and sway as she walked in front of me in those gorgeous leather boots. Again I found myself admiring her firm legs and enjoyed the sight as my eyes traveled up her legs to her delicious little jiggling bum.

The man walking next to me, I had assumed was the leader (Bob or Neil, I can't remember now), leaned over and said quietly.

"Now that is a hot piece of ass, I don't suppose she is the topping on the cake for the deal, I know Alec has fine taste in women, I was hoping he was feeling extra generous today, what with the urgent order and everything."

I looked at him and could see he was painfully hopeful that May was part of the deal.

"Uh no sorry mate, she is my girlfriend and we are just doing this as a favor for Alec because we happen to be in town. I don't know anything except to collect a case from you and drop it off to Alec on the way home tonight."

"Girlfriend huh? What does your wife think or is she waiting to making it a threesome" he said staring blatantly at my wedding ring on my left hand.

Staring at my wedding ring I mumble an unconvincing response that I was separated and haven't bothered to try and get the ring off since we broke up.

He replied.

"It's amazing isn't it; they say all the good ones are either married or gay. If married guys knew how much power they had they could really have a blast, mind you getting caught can be dangerous too. Just ask Wayne Bobbitt."

He laughed at his cruel insinuation and I wondered again just who were these guys, they seemed to be a little more sinister and dangerous than just your average city dwellers. Just then we entered the bar which was reasonably crowded but still quiet enough for as to be able to talk closely together.

The leader asked me what I wanted to drink and then asked May what she wanted as well? While he got the drinks the other one led us to a bench table near the back of the room where another guy, this one quite a bit older looking like a university professor with a disheveled tie and crumpled suit, sat nursing a small tumbler of something on ice. Unlike the other two he looked nervous and I wondered if somehow the other two were coercing him into this transaction.

His eyes did light up a little when he saw May approaching but the dark look in his eyes quickly returned when he saw who was accompanying her. Once again I introduced myself using the precise words Alec had given me and the response was as expected – Good this meant everything was a go and soon I would have May whimpering at my feet begging for me to make her cum.

The guy leading May ushered her into the seat next to the man and then slid in beside her effectively sandwiching her between the two of them. May smiled at the new man and then looked at me a little apprehensively as she tried to figure out quietly what was going on, I just nodded and smiled trying to reassure her everything was alright. I then slid into the seat beside May's escort.

The leader returned with our drinks and placing them on the table grabbed a chair from a nearby table and sat down opposite us giving May his undisclosed attention. Nobody said anything and it was all get a bit uncomfortable when the leader picked up his drink and proposed a toast to 'new friends'.

Relieved that the ice had been broken we all joined in heartedly and if anyone had glanced our way they would have just seen 4 pals and a good looking woman enjoying a reunion over drinks.

At this point things did not quite go as Alec had suggested they would, first off the leader started asking May personal questions about whom she was and where did she come from. He stated he had never seen her before (Hello! There were 6 million other people in this city; did he know all of them?) But that he would be sure to remember her face for a long time. I could see May was getting uncomfortable and the other guy snickered as she got embarrassed and not sure how to answer all the questions being asked of her. The old guy seemed disinterested but I could see he kept looking at May to see how she would answer the questions.

"So May" the leader then said "whatcha going to get up to tonight, would you like to come a for a night on the town with us, we know the coolest places in the city that a girl like you would have a lot of fun." He said with an evil sneer and I could almost see the evil intent in his eyes as he said the word 'fun'.

May stammered and then answered a little unsure of herself.

"Ah....well....thanks.....but I....or rather we though we might have a quiet romantic dinner together then get to bed early" she said quickly looking at me to support her response.

I nodded but before I could say anything the leader replied a little too harshly.

"Get to bed early, uh huh, I bet so you can have your own private little party aye you sexy little devil" he laughed and nudged the old fellow next to him "I bet you would like to party with this bit of ass wouldn't ya Peter? Better than that fat old hag you have waiting for you at home aye? Wink wink nudge nudge if you know what I mean."

He glanced in my direction quickly confirming I was not a threat and quite honestly I didn't know how to proceed or what I could do to tame the situation.

Peter colored embarrassingly and gave a little smile to cover his uncomfortable inclusion in May's belittling. The guy next to me joined in and said.

"Yeah baby I reckon you could handle the four of us no trouble, I bet you're real practiced at taking cock."

I decided this was too much and grabbed the guys shoulder telling him that it was enough and that we should be leaving. The guy turned on me quickly and grabbed my wrist in a fierce grip, his strength camouflaged by his stature and original demeanor. Twisting my arm back against the seat he just snarled at me like a rabid dog. The leader chose to voice what they were both thinking.

"Hey let up man, we're just getting to know our new friend. Now we wouldn't want things to go wrong and for you to miss getting the package. I believe this installment is very important to Alec and I am sure you would have a lot of explaining to do if you ended up arriving empty handed. So just sit back relax, drink your drink, and fucking let us get associated."

Dog-snarler squeezed my wrist harder until I thought he was going to break it and I winced in pain. Letting me go he pushed me back and told me to go get another round of drinks. I looked at the leader who slowly nodded and handed me his empty glass.

"We're both drinking bourbon on the rocks, make them triples and get another gin for Pete here I think he needs some Dutch courage. Once Pete gets going he's just like the energizer bunny, he just goes and goes and goes aye Pete buddy?"

Pete mumbled an unintelligible response as he finished the last of his drink and then passed me his empty glass as well. Glancing once at May I could see how scared she was and I wished I was a tougher man but frankly I'm not. Meekly I slid out of the chair, gathered all the empty glassware and made my way quickly to the bar to replenish everyone's drinks.

When I got back with everyone's drinks I noticed that the leader and Pete had swapped seats, now May was sitting squeezed between both younger men who were making no qualms about trying to see down the front of her top and both had an arm around her shoulders jostling and pushing her as they got closer and closer to her diminutive form. With their free arms they both reached for the fresh drinks and knocked back a generous slug in one go, obviously these guys could drink and the alcohol quickly empowered them to be a little more reckless with May. Pete sat quietly sipping his drink but watching May intently and I began to think he might be the most dangerous of the trio.

"Hey dude you forgot to get a drink for the lady, get her bourbon, I think she needs a bit of loosening up."

May gasped as I am sure one of them grabbed her leg under the cover of the table and either tried to open them up and insinuate his hand between her legs. My suspicions were quickly confirmed when dog-snarler said.

"Fucken' oath man, this whore's got no panties on and she's slicker than an oil well, Chaz cop a feel of this bitch, she's absolutely steaming."

The leader who's real name I had now learnt was Chaz or Charlie or similar, looked at me once then reached over and licked May's face with a long wet lick of his tongue. His free hand moved off his glass and disappeared under the table and I could see his arm moving slightly as I imagined him checking between May's legs to see if what his mate had said was true.

"Is that right honey, did you come all prepared to party with the boys by leaving ya dirty knickers at home, let Chaz have a little probe to see how far along you are."

May yelped but could not move from between the two men and she closed her eyes in embarrassment as Chaz did something under the table that made her wince and then moan quietly, her hips undulated slightly and I guessed Chaz was fucking her sodden snatch with his fingers.

"Oooooh fucken' aye bitch you're on fire aren't you? I bet you just can't wait to get somewhere private and fill that hungry little cunt with some man meat....am I right? That's it fuck my hand, rub your hot little pussy all over my hand, let's get you worked up and then go somewhere and party, I told you we could show you a good time."

Chaz and his mate openly molested May under the table and I could see that May was in that place where she didn't care what happened as long as she was sexually sated. Her hips were moving more frantically and she began to moan louder as both of them pawed her pussy under the table. Her own hands dropped under the table and I wondered if she was trying to push them away or encourage them to do her more intimately.

Pete finished his drink again and looking me steadfastly in the eye said.

"Go get me another and you better get bourbon for the lady this time, hey get yourself a drink even, it's going to be a long night."

He laughed at his own joke and I could see he was finally starting to loosen up. Standing there shocked and not known what else to do I went and ordered some more drinks for everyone. I felt like a sorry piece of ass and wished I had the strength and gumption to oppose these wicked men after all it should be me that May should be humping against. Suddenly I thought 'Fucken' Alec this is your entire fault, it's you and your stupid request that spoiled my plans'. I was going to make fucking sure he paid me back for this intrusion.

While I waited for my order I hesitated before abusing Alec further, after all he had given me one of his most priceless sports cars, put me up in the flashest hotel for the night, laid it all on and it was the least I could do to pay him back. However that did not stop the bile rising in my throat when I thought of the plans I had for night being blown away by a couple of pushy drunk fuckwits. Standing at the bar I knocked back a straight bourbon and as the alcohol burned its way down my throat I decided I would go back there and stand up to these guys and then get May back to the hotel where we could carry on our night alone. Somehow I got the feeling this was partially her fault and she should have been more adamant about being with me rather than opening her slutty legs for the next best thing.

I strode purposefully back to the table determined to break up this little party and get the hell out of there. After all it was a public place and I am sure the local boys in blue would be handy to back me up if things got out of hand. As I walked back to the table I thought maybe I should have told the barman that I might need some help but just as I was going to turn around and follow my intuition I glimpsed our table through the throng of people ahead of me.

That fucking bitch. The low down dirty little tart. I stopped dead in my tracks and watched stunned as I saw the back of May's head bobbing up and down just above the edge of the table. She had fallen sideways and while she was obviously giving Chaz one of her famous ball draining blow jobs his mate had her skirt lifted at the back and was clearly screwing his finger into her from behind. I could see her shoulders bunched in the confines of the seat behind the table and I guessed she either had her hands rubbing his cock or was busy frigging herself, or a combination of both, while Chaz sat there in seventh heaven enjoying her talented mouth.

I just stood there; I didn't know what to do. If I started a scene now May might get arrested as well and where would that leave me; alone with 2,000 Viagra and nothing but my hand and a packet of tissues. As I watched May's head disappear below the table as Chaz forced her forward with his hands on the back of her scalp Pete shuffled sideways and effectively blocked the scene from the general public.

Self-consciously I felt my penis lurch in my pants and I realized the whole time my boner had been aching in my pants, who was I kidding May was just another fuck as far as I was concerned and I was getting too sentimental to think she meant anything more than that to me. Hell I had had no problem sharing Sonya with Alec and co at the party that night and obviously it was Lisa's job to fuck other men. Inwardly I slapped myself on the head and thought I could still have a good time with May, I had just not factored in that I might me sharing her with another man or two or three tonight. But then again I had, Hadn't I invited the concierge back when his shift had finished, who was I kidding? What was I going to let him do? Sit in the lounge and watch cartoon network while I fucked May in the bedroom.