Coming in Colours Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clutching her ass fiercely and pulling her tightly against my belly I hunched down easing her weight on my hips and pummeled my cock with short rapid stabs into her gushing vagina. May moaned, her eyes clenched tightly shut, and urgently whispered into my ear that she was going cum.

Giving her a couple more decisive thrusts I buried my tool into her as deeply as I could push and felt her legs quivering and clamping tightly around me in one almighty contraction. I grunted like an epileptic pushing and holding my cock deep inside her as I felt her juices bath my pole and run hotly between our thighs down over my tingling balls forcing them to contract violently. The feeling of her cum drenching my scrotum made it twitch violently and sent my sperm rattling up my cock tube to blast shot after gut wrenching shot into her tight confines.

It was all over in less than 5 minutes and as we both panted in satisfaction, sweat cooling on our brows, our groins wet and sticky against each other, I marveled at how horny this little wench made me. In recent times I had had some mind blowing experiences and orgasms with the likes of Lisa, Sonya, Chloe, and Laura but this latest escapade with May, although brief and simple, seemed somehow to top them all. Maybe deep down inside I didn't need all the fancy build up and foreplay; just a simple spontaneous fuck is all I need to feel invigorated and happy.

May tilted her head back against the wall and just held on tightly, her eyes still closed and her mouth agape breathing in deep breaths of air and her rapidly rising chest calmed. I felt her loosen her grip around my hips but she still did not let go or drop her feet to the floor. Faintly I could feel her vagina flexing and squeezing my semi erect cock milking the last vestiges of my sperm from my aching balls.

If I had had the strength I would have been content to stand there for the remainder of the afternoon just languishing in the aftermath of our mutual satisfaction and feel May squeeze and massage my sensitive penis still half buried in her tight little quim. Simply put I felt relaxed, deeply satisfied, and happy – Yep very happy to just have someone to love and hold and seek mutual comfort in. My thoughts veered off and I thought of Elsie.......shit!

I remembered I had promised to call her and I recalled promising myself I would do that today as I headed to the city, she was probably wondering where the hell I was and even worse may suspect that I was up to no good. My conscience suddenly kicked in and I felt immensely guilty for forgetting to ring her and instead pursue my own selfish desires to satisfy my sexual cravings.

It seems strange but at the that moment as I stood with my deflating penis sliding slowly out of a girl's pussy I had just met the same day I intensely felt my love for Elsie, I had never loved her more than I did at that moment. Thinking of her alone at home and my three wonderful children I suddenly gasped in pain as if my soul had been crushed and my heart ripped from my chest, pain infused my skull and tears sprang unwittingly from my eyes.

Suddenly I stepped back dropping May with a surprise to the floor as she landed unsteadily on her feet. My wet flaccid penis slopped from within May's sopping cunt and landed wet and sticky against my thigh, looking down (to cover my tears and needing to see the aftermath of our coupling) I stared at May's blood engorged pussy lips all moist and glistening with my sperm and her own orgasm.

I looked up at May suddenly feeling forlorn and lost and struggled to say anything to explain my sudden change in feeling. May misinterpreted my tears as confirmation of how wonderful the sex we had just shared had been for me. She reached forward gently cupping my face in her hand and lightly kissed my mouth saying.

"Oh god Tom that was amazing, I can see it in your eyes that has got to be the most amazing sex I have ever had. I could feel you growing inside me and when you came I saw fucking fireworks exploding in my head and in my guts, shit that was hot."

Afraid to tell May the real reason for my tears I just smiled faintly at her acknowledged satisfaction and reached down to refasten my pants. May must have thought I was drained and in turn started to rearrange her own clothing into a more modest presentation. She straightened her top and fluffed her hair wiping the seat from her brow before reaching down and zipping the skirt closed around her hips again.

"I think I'll wear this stuff out of the shop, who knows maybe we'll get another chance tonight to have another fantastic quickie – I can't tell you enough how great that was man, anytime you want sex like that you just take it you hear me?"

Morosely I nodded and told her to get what she wanted and I would wait out by the pay station, If May noticed a sudden downturn in my attitude she did not show it but instead grabbed most of what I had suggested she try on and scooped up all the coat hangers and price tags before following me gaily out towards the teller.

Without really taking notice of anything I paid for all the goods using my credit card and May grabbed her bags of goodies before we exited the shop heading for the next place May wanted to go to. I held back a little as I watched her skip through the mall and remembering the euphoria I had just felt with her in the changing room made my eyes gleam with renewed lust. Staring at her tight little bum encased in the fake leather skirt and her slim young legs sheathed in lace made my cock twitch slightly in the confines of my jeans.

Casting aside my guilty feelings about Elsie and secretly swearing I would call her the first chance I got, as well as staring to formulate a story to excuse my delay in doing so, I quickened my step to catch up with May and possibly cop a feel under her knickerless skirt keen to feel the squelch of my recent deposited seed inside her.

Other than the pink top she was wearing the only other item she had of her own was her dusty worn heels. I recalled my desire to get her some shoes to compliment her new skirt and glancing around saw a prestigious shoe store coming up on the right. Quickly looking inside the front windows I saw a good assortment of styles and designs and quickly yelled to get May's attention. Stopping she looked over her shoulder smiling and turned back towards me. As I looked at her figure moving towards me I was once again taken aback at how gorgeous she was, I could see her little breasts bobbing daintily in her crop top, the material slightly baggy at her hips testifying to her taunt flat tummy, her hips looked wide and smooth in the short skirt and her toes looked pointed and brazen as she strolled back my way. He head was slightly bowed and she stared at me up through her mess of blonde hair and long dark eyelashes and in those eyes was a gleam of a tigress on the prowl.

Awed by this ravishing beauty I secretly promised myself that I would be enjoying her womanly charms again very soon – all thoughts of my wife and long term love dissolved in a vision of lusty decadent steamy sex.

May arrived beside me and slipping her arm around my hips looked in the window staring at the expensive array of footwear.

"I think we need to find something to show off your wonderful legs and make me want to fuck you all over again."

May laughed and quickly dragged me into the store, clasping my hand, like long lost lovers.

As I said there was a great array of footwear and we both had fun picking out all sorts of different shoes for her to try on. There were the customary heels of various heights some with enclosed toes and other open like sandals as well as a good variety of boots. May seemed to be fond of open toe sandals similar to the ones she was wearing when I picked her up but I wanted to be a little more extravagant. I had something in mind so I went hunting until I found what I was looking for.

I brought my selection over to May who was just putting away a slim spiky pair of red leather heels. Putting the lid on the box she looked up at me and I saw that all familiar look glaze over her eyes as her stare rested on the knee high white leather boots, laced at the side, a very pointy toe and heels almost 2 inches high.

Licking her lips she took the left boot from me and started to unlace the bindings before slipping her foot with some effort into the tight leather encasement. While I tightened the laces she fitted the other boot on to her right foot. Taking the time to pull and tighten all the loops I finally pulled the boot tightly around her firm calves and laced the boot into a firm bow knot. A short time later May did the say with the other boot.

She stood and teetered slightly on the heels getting herself accustomed to the unusual feel and confines of the tight leather.

"How do they feel, are they the right size?"

"Yeah pretty much, they are a little tight and my toes feel pretty pinched but I could get used to these, I feel a lot taller than usual and the leather provides good support in the back of my legs."

She leaned back and we both gazed down the length of her taunt legs, I was especially taken with the way the boots made her legs tight and smooth and her thighs flexed as she took a few tentative steps in the new boots.

As she walked away from me to see her reflection in a nearby mirror I felt my cock harden in my pants imagining May naked on the bed with those boots up around my ears, yep they were definitely the next purchase.

May turned back towards me and asked.

"What do you think? Do these make you tremble with lust, would you like to fuck me again?"

She did not even lower her voice but spoke in a normal conversational tone as if she did not care what anyone else thought of her crass and wanton question.

"Hmmmmm....baby I was just imagining what you would look like naked on your back with your legs open and those heels resting on my shoulders as I hump you to orgasm."

"Yeeeeeah, I like the way you're thinking. I wish we could go back to the hotel and put them to the test, should I leave the stockings on or do you want to rip those off later?"

The idea of ripping the lace from her firm legs almost had me drooling and I could only nod dumbly as I reached for my wallet. Once again I paid for the purchase – 400 bloody dollars mind you – but the thought of her wearing those as we had a steamy fuck session was too much to pass up.

We put her old shoes into a box and May looked absolutely radiant as she walked out in front of me. She deliberately swayed her hips in an exaggerated manner making me want to grab her and fuck her right there in the middle of the busy shopping centre. The deliberate click of her steel tipped heels on the tiled floor beat a rhythm into my head that echoed the throb of blood racing to strengthen my engorging erection once again beginning to throb in the tight confines of my jeans.

Staying a few steps behind I tried to readjust my cock in my pants so that it was a little more comfortable just as May turned to look back at me and catching my fondling with my manhood.

"Good to see you are getting your strength back; I think I could do with another quickie real soon. Shall we find somewhere a little more private so you can slip one into me again?"

God this girl was insatiable, I was definitely going to need that Viagra soon before she wore me out and the night was still young. And to think I hadn't even had her in the ass yet, my mind positively did somersaults thinking of the delight it would be to ream out her tight anus. Images of her bending forward with her legs apart, her tight skirt flipped up on to her back, those heels making her legs taunt and trim, as I thrust my cock into her tight ass as she grunted and groaned flashed through my head. Oh fuck I was nearly ready to come in my pants.

I grabbed myself in spite of being in a very public place and closed my eyes trying to think of something else to stop myself from shooting my load right there and then.

May sniggered at my obvious discomfort.

"Quick, lets go find somewhere where I can relieve that problem you seem to be having."

Somewhat regaining my composure I looked around a little embarrassed and was relieved to see that nobody seemed to have noticed my urgent cock grope. May waited for me to catch up with her and then arm in arm we quickly walked through the mall not really sure of where we were heading for.

Up ahead we saw on overhead light indicating the toilets off to the left and May quickened her step pulling me towards the exit heading that way. Laden with bags of recent purchases she was still almost running dragging me urgently towards the public amenities. I could hear her panting with the exertion of her efforts and I could easily imagine the slick furrow between her legs eager to accept my resurging stiff member.

Just as we were about to turn left and head down the startling white tile hallway I looked right and saw a poky little shop with blacked out windows covered in gaudy neon lights advertising an adult shop. Suddenly pulling her to a halt and on the spur of the moment changed directions moving towards the store with May reluctantly following.

Sensing her disappointment I explained.

"I think we should get a few things to spice up the evening and I have just the sort of things in mind."

Looking at my watch I could see we had about 35 minutes before we needed to meet with Alec's contacts, just enough time to make a few last minute purchases, pick up the package and then race back to the hotel for a night of decadence.

May moaned in frustration but joined me anyway as we stepped into the well lit shop displaying all manner of provocative and adult material ranging from a large assortments of DVD's, videos, magazines, clothing, and accessories.

Once we got into the store May seemed to appreciate the distraction and she quickly wandered over to the magazine display looking at the variety and occasionally extracting a polythene wrapped item to gaze at the contents. I watched her as she studied the various mags and I visibly saw her sway and grind her hips as she obviously got excited by the content. I squirmed myself thinking how good the next orgasm would be for both of us as we continued to flaunt openly and wind ourselves into a sexual frenzy. It was like an extended length of foreplay and the reward would be mind blowing when we finally got a chance to consummate it.

I left her to look at the books and magazines and purposefully headed for the displays showing dildos, vibrators, and other sexual implements. I let my gaze wander over all the fake phalluses before finding the source of my intent. I knew that I enjoyed immensely humiliating May and making her suffer but I also wanted to taste the forbidden fruit of pain and teasing especially knowing how amplified it would be for May while under the influence of the drug I intended to give her tonight.

I selected a number of items that immediately took my fancy; some vicious looking nipple clamps, a dog leash and collar, a packet of various sized butt plugs, some lubricant that claimed to set your partner on fire, an interesting butt plug that was quite large and had something like a horse's tale hanging out the end of it, a ball gag, a blindfold, and a couple of pairs of handcuffs. I placed all the items on the counter where a bored looking teenager started adding up my purchases. Looking back at the assorted items displayed and once again looking over the various vibrators my eyes settled on a brightly packaged item that said "Double your partner's pleasure....or even let her take you for a change". I stared at the item packaged inside and saw a very life like rubber penis about 6 inches long and with a generous girth. It had smooth hairless plastic balls and was attached to a sturdy looking belt supported with leg straps to stabilize it as a strap on. Walking back to the display I picked one up and flipping over to the back saw instruction on how to fit the plastic dong to your midsection.

There was two pictures; one of a man wearing it just above his own groin and obviously double penetrating a rapturous naked blonde vixen from behind, the blondes mouth was wide open in a silent moan of ecstasy. However it was the other picture that caught my attention as it showed the same blonde woman fucking a man from behind obviously fucking him in the ass. I paused considering the implications of what I was looking at. I had never had anything in my ass before, except for the occasional finger from Elsie during particularly heavy sex or a tongue licking the sensitive ridges of my anus. But actually having a cock sized implement forced into my virgin ass was something completely different.

I had heard of men who got turned on by the idea of their wife or girlfriend sodomizing them and frankly I had not thought too much more of it. I heard that certain pressure on your prostrate gland could entice spectacular orgasms from a man also and these thoughts intrigued me. I was so much enjoying sex lately and I guess a part of me wanted to experiment and see how good it could possibly be. There was no way I was thinking of having sex with a man or homosexual tendencies but I was intrigued nonetheless. I knew if there was ever a chance of indulging this sort of fantasy then the best time would be tonight with May. If nothing else I liked the prospect of fitting the item to myself and taking May anally and virginally at the same time.

Grabbing the packaged item I walked back and handed the store clerk this last item before turning to see where May had got too. I heard the clerk mumble something about 'selling a lot of these lately' and then he scanned the package and included it in the total.

Looking around the small shop I saw May still over by the magazines but now she was peering at an item on the bottom shelf. Instead of crouching to see the item closer she had instead bent forward at the waist, her legs straight and slightly parted to balance herself. I looked fondly at her leather encased butt as the material stretched tightly over her rear end, as she reached forward to grab the magazine she was intent on her skirt rose a fraction of an inch up the back of her thighs. That fraction was just enough for the edge of the skirt to move above the border of the stockings held at the top of her thigh and a small slither of pale flesh appeared as well as the top of the small metal fastening of her garter belt that hold up the stockings.

Once again I imagined taking her from behind except this time I was wearing my recent purchase and I once again felt the urgent need in my pants to readjust my position. I aimlessly fondled my penis staring intently at that lewd display of flesh peeking out from under her skirt as I could picture in my mind the subtle soft flesh of her ass just above it seeking to fall out of her skirt for everyone to witness. However the skirt was such a snug fit that it did not move up any further but May did not stand back up for a while giving me a long moment to view her partial nakedness. The clerk asked me if that would be cash or charge and as I turned to answer him I saw that I was not the only person in the shop admiring May's delectable ass and lace encased legs. In the corner of the store along the rack displaying DVD's and videos two young men were ogling May and standing like statues afraid that any movement would dispel the wonderful sight in front of them.

I smiled possessively and didn't say anything thinking they could look all they want – poor blighters it would be me that got to fuck those firm cheeks later while they probably went home and jacked themselves stupid thinking about all the things I was going to do to her.

I paid for the items and grabbing the discreet bag of goodies went to get May so that we could make our way to the bar nearby where we needed to meet Alec's contacts in 10 minutes or so. As I walked slowly up beside May I admired her profile and the long stiff leg, very much like the one I held captive in my pants, that was capped by the most delightful ass I had ever seen, it was small, compact, and made to get buggered. Looking quickly left I saw the two young guys had not moved and continued to stare wantonly at May's delectable rear.