Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Idiosyncrasies," Temperance supplied.

"I would have said peculiarities." Serenity said as she walked into the room.

"Quirks," Thais added with a nod.

"Need I say more?" Myth said. "By the way those words all mean the same thing. You are all oddballs and freaks."

"Coming from the Elf whose idea of a good time is re-tensioning her bow... that says a lot." Temperance snapped a little.

Crystal sat in a chair, "Ignore them, I do. Food?" She asked Thais.

"You are almost as bad as Sage did you know that?" He asked her as he went to get the door, as Temperance went to get the rest of the food out.

Serenity turned to their guests, "yeah... we're always like this... reminds us of home."

"That and we've all known each other for at least ten years." Han said with a chuckle. "So we bicker, all the time."

"Pizza!" Thais said as he walked in with a stack of pizzas.

"Food," Crystal said as she hopped up and started to stalk Thais into the dining room.

"Come on let's eat and get to know each other." Serenity said.

"Get the door Ren." Thais called back.

"COMING." She called as she raced to the door for Temperance's invites, now the house warming could begin. They had been looking forward to this all week, not just the fact that they were entertaining in their new home for the first time, or the fact that they had all made friends in the first week, but this was the start of their journey into adulthood.