Coming Out with the Truth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John laughed, his eyes dark and warm and amused. He rubbed his cock against me, made my insides all melt with longing.

"Glad you've got a big desk." He murmured back.

"So am I." I briefly sucked his earlobe into my mouth. Ikea furniture was definitely not going to work for this. There was some advantage to having solid pieces of antique furniture after all.

He sat on the edge and then lay back, shuffled up a bit.

"Comfy?" I asked. I sounded breathless and wanton even to myself.

He just smiled and beckoned me closer.

I rolled it down his length, then looked at him lying on the desk, tried to get a grip on myself. We'd probably have enough room. Just.

John shot me a look.

"Just admiring the view," I only half teased. And it was rather a nice one. John lying there, waiting, flushed and sleepy eyed, his cock pointing at his belly button.

I got onto the desk, straddling John's hips and passing him the lube.

"Kiss me, lovely," he whispered. I claimed his mouth, teased his tongue with mine. He moaned softly. I joined in as his fingers began to prepare me.

I was too impatient. I lubed him up, then pushed his hands out of the way. John chuckled breathily. He stopped pretty quickly. Right as I began to impale myself on him, holding the base of his cock.

"Oh, god," he murmured, and now his were the fingers clutching the edge of the desk. "Babe..."

I sank down on him, felt him slide deeper inside me, fill me. "Yes," I hissed. Just the mere act of taking him inside me...

John stroked my thighs. I sat on him for a moment, unmoving, letting my body relax around him. He always felt so good- so incredibly good- even better since I'd been without him so long. He filled me, and my recurring thought was that he completed me. I thought it, and tried to tell him how much I loved him without ever saying the words aloud.

I looked over his body with appreciation made stronger by the couple of weeks since the last time we'd made love. His chest and shoulders were lovely and broad, the cords in his neck standing out. I stroked my fingers lightly over his stomach. John flexed his hips, skimmed his fingers up the insides of my thighs. I moaned. I liked that. I liked that a lot.

"Do that again." I murmured. It didn't cause a whole lot of movement, but it certainly felt good.

I let him continue for a while, gently circled his hard nipples with my finger. I was enjoying the gentle friction this sort of grinding caused, enjoying the tension in my body and the conflict between the desire to move, now, or to go on with this tantalising motion. To give in to the urgency or to ignore it and hold on for as long as I could.

"Come on, babe," John groaned finally. "Please..." I grinned and enjoyed teasing him for few more moments, then I decided on fulfilment. John's hands stroked up my body as I leaned forward, letting him slide out of me until most of his penis was outside of my body before pushing down and taking him back inside me again.

John continued moving his hips, but now he was moving more, pushing up as I moved down, making me moan as he filled me.

"God, so good," I panted near his ear. "Your cock... so so good..."

"Ride me, babe," John husked, his hands dancing over the skin of my back, kissing the side of my head.

We started off gentle and slow, John stroking and caressing my back and sides while I kissed and nibbled his neck and his shoulders, tugged his nipples more firmly. His skin was wonderfully smooth under my tongue, so soft and yet so firm against the scrape of my teeth. I wanted to explore his body like this, while he rocked in and out of me, and I wanted to taste him all over. The sensation of his hand sliding down my chest and finally wrapping around my penis was too much, though.

"More, John," I whispered, and I rode him faster. John responded by thrusting up into me even harder.

Little bursts of hot pleasure spangled across my skin. I found John's mouth, demanded more kisses, and he stroked me faster, groaning roughly into my mouth.

"Ugh, John..." I gasped, curving my back so every time we came together he struck the nerves inside me, sent ripples of sparkly pleasure dancing through my body and right down to my toes. I forgot to keep playing with his nipples, I forgot to breathe... "John... babe, I'm going to- I'm-"

"Cum with me," he panted, his other hand holding my hips. "Cum on my chest, lovely," John gasped out, moved his hips faster, with more force.

I couldn't hold on. His thumb flicked under the head of my cock and tipped me over the edge. I cried out and ground down on him, trying to get him deeper inside me, to be closer to him, as I came all over his hand and chest and stomach.

John gave an animal groan and shuddered all over as he came. I could feel him pulse inside of me, feel the tension draining out of his body as his hips gave a few last erratic movements. He gave my cock a last few squeezes, almost as if the action was automatic, then let his hand fall away.

When I had regained my breath (and my coherency) I looked around the room. John regaining his breath on the desk beneath me, me still straddling him, still with him inside me. Our clothes were scattered around the room and the air still seemed filled with the sound of panting and moaning, the slick noise of flesh on flesh, the scent of sex.

John pulled me back to him and kissed me softly, his hand cradling the side of my face, smiling against my mouth.

And I thought that was a much better memory to leave this room with.