Coming to America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amsterdam
amsterdam
36 Followers

"Feel better?" she asked cheekily.

"In a way," I confessed. "Thanks."

"Susan?" she asked.

Jeez, did I have her name plastered across my forehead or something? I nodded in response, looking forlornly out the window. Jenny came and stood beside me, gently rubbing a consoling hand up and down my back.

"You've nothing to feel guilty about," she said.

"You reckon?" I said grumpily.

"How was it different than watching a porn movie?" she asked.

She had a point. "This was real life, that's what. Oh, and the performer wasn't faking it."

She grinned. "You liked it then?"

I couldn't help but return her smile. God she was sweet. "Yeah, you can keep your Jenna Jameson, this chick was dynamite."

She reached up and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks. Want another?" she asked nodding at my glass.

"No, I better go. I just wanted to say thanks before I went. You're amazing Jen. Sorry if I seem a bit deflated but you know." She nodded her understanding and walked me to the door. We kissed softly on the lips and I turned to go.

"Russ!" she shouted after me.

"Yeah?" I said walking back towards her.

"Don't forget the party tomorrow."

"Oh yes, of course! I did enjoy it you know." I felt light-headed, my words running away from me before I had time to check them over.

"I know."

"Despite the long face, I really enjoyed it. Thanks. You're a star, Jenny Flush. Thanks for everything. Thank you!" I kissed her on the forehead and bounded off into the night, my feelings of guilt freed by alcohol and Jenny's pep-talk, lifted into the stars and beyond on a magic carpet of understanding. Little did I know, the real fun had only just begun...