Coming to Grips Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, Suzanne. I'm glad you like my body," Chloe told her. It helped a little but Suzanne still felt embarrassed. It still didn't stop her from watching Chloe walk over and pick up her nightshirt. The pink panties hugged Chloe's ass very nicely.

When Chloe turned back, she just pulled on her nightshirt. Suzanne caught a quick glimpse of Chloe's breasts before they were covered up. The show was over but Chloe had on a big smile. She liked Suzanne's reaction, both her interest and the shyness. They combined to make Suzanne seem even more desirable to her. Now that she was done, Chloe wondered if Suzanne would be so bold.

With her heart thumping, Suzanne was thinking about that same thing. She freely admitted to herself how much she enjoyed the little show Chloe had given her. At the same time, she still was that church-going girl Chloe mentioned. There was a deep inhibition about overtly displaying herself. And since she didn't really care about the boys at school, she had no experience doing anything to try to attract their attention. It was yet another big step. Suzanne could feel Chloe's eyes on her, which only made her bashfulness worse.

"I'm sorry. I can't," Suzanne said in a tight voice as she got up and grabbed her pajamas. She felt a tiny tickle in her eyes and knew she wasn't far from crying.

As Suzanne brushed past, Chloe caught her by the arm. "Hey, Suzanne. At your own pace, okay? I want you to be okay with things." She leaned in and gave Suzanne a little kiss on the cheek.

Not trusting her voice, Suzanne nodded. But at least it put a little smile back on her face. She still felt bad that she wasn't willing to give Chloe the same type of show she had enjoyed. At least Suzanne knew that Chloe was okay with her being hesitant. She went to the bathroom closed the door behind her.

As she was finishing changing, Suzanne heard the door downstairs open. From the happy tone of voices, her parents must have had a good time. Suzanne quickly returned to the bedroom. The two girls got into bed and turned off the light.

Since her parents had seen the light still on as they drove up, the girls were not fooling anyone into thinking they were already asleep. Suzanne's father was willing to maintain the fiction. Her mother wasn't. Going upstairs, she paused for a moment outside the door. There was a low murmur of voices, but they were too muffled to understand. As she put her hand on the doorknob, they abruptly cut off. Opening it, she stuck her head in. The girls were facing opposite directions with their eyes closed.

"You two are the worst actresses I've ever seen," Suzanne's mother said with a smile. She was glad to see that they had some distance between them. While she liked Suzanne's friend, Chloe was from Los Angeles. Since she considered L.A. the heart of the moral degeneration that was spreading through the country, Suzanne's mother assumed anyone from there to be potentially corrupted. She was determined to guard her daughter from it.

"I just wanted to pop my head in and say goodnight," she told the girls who were giggling a little. "I hope you two had a nice night."

Keeping her head buried in a pillow, Suzanne replied. "We did. Night, Mom."

"Goodnight Mrs. Wilson. I hope my mom and the two of you enjoyed the movie," Chloe said. She propped herself up on her elbows to look over at the door.

"We did. It was a lot of fun. Thanks Chloe. Well you two, sleep tight." With one last glance at the two girls, she shut the door and went back downstairs.

For a few minutes, Suzanne just stayed where she was. There was no way of telling if her mom would come back and check on them again. Finally when she was pretty sure they were safe, she turned to face Chloe. When Chloe felt the movement, she did the same. "Thanks for saying something, Chloe," Suzanne said in a whisper. "Tonight's been one of the best nights I can remember." She reached out and took Chloe's hand. It felt good to feel the answering pressure from Chloe's fingers linked with hers.

"I'm glad I took the risk," Chloe whispered back. She leaned forward and gave Suzanne a kiss. Both of them were cautious. They didn't want to get caught which meant not letting the kissing get them all excited again. They avoided embracing and the kissing only went on for about 30 seconds.

"Good night, Suzanne," Chloe said. Her happiness was easy to hear in her voice. It made Suzanne smile.

"Night, Chloe," Suzanne said. Although she really wanted to move over so that Chloe could hold her while she slept, Suzanne limited their contact to just holding hands under the covers. She expected to find it hard to sleep, but in no time at all both girls were completely out.

Before going to bed herself, Mrs. Wilson stuck her head in the room. The light from the hall was enough for her to see. While the girls were facing each other now, they were still satisfactorily apart. She nodded with approval. "Probably fell asleep talking," she thought to herself. She shut the door carefully and joined her husband in the bedroom.

Over the months that followed, Suzanne and Chloe's relationship continued to deepen as did their feelings. Suzanne was the first person to use the word love but as soon as she did, Chloe said it too. Suzanne could not remember feeling that happy before; at least not since her brother died. When they were alone, it felt natural and as if it was meant to be. Despite that, they kept their relationship secret. Suzanne couldn't' bring herself to even consider coming out. Part of it was picturing what it would be like at school. That would have been hard enough. But more than anything, it was her mother.

There was no question in Suzanne's mind that her mother would never accept her as a lesbian. She would view it as losing a child, just as much as when Suzanne's brother was killed. Only it would be worse. Rather than finding peace because he was in heaven, Suzanne would be consigned to hell in her mother's eyes. Her father might not be so rigid, but Suzanne had no illusions about her mother. She had been vocal about what she thought about "queers" too many times.

Making it even worse for Suzanne was that her mother started to feel poorly. Overweight for much of her adult life, she had begun to complain about chest pains and shortness of breath. At first, she tried to use prayer to deal with it. As it got worse, she was forced to go see a doctor. It did not take long for him to see what the problem was. She had coronary artery disease. He warned her that she needed to start improving her diet and lose some weight. Worse, he was sure that at some point she would need an angioplasty. Her arteries were not quite to the point of needing one, but he could see it coming.

Her mother's condition weighed heavily on Suzanne's mind. The loss of her brother made the concept of mortality real for Suzanne. Unlike most of her friends, even Chloe, Suzanne was painfully aware of death. Mostly she was worried for her mom, but at the same time, she felt stuck. It was yet another reason why she couldn't admit who she was. Now she had to fear how the shock of it would impact her mother's health. Every time Suzanne thought about what she really wanted, she felt guilty of putting her own desires ahead of her parents.

It was only at Chloe's house that Suzanne felt free to be herself. While her mother counselled caution in their small conservative town, Gayle fully supported Chloe in her life choice. The contrast between her mother and Gayle startled Suzanne. As soon as Chloe and Suzanne got together, Gayle knew. Even before Chloe said anything, Gayle could tell from the change in the way they were together. The two girls hid it well, but she knew her daughter. Still she waited until Chloe said anything.

Once Chloe confirmed it, Gayle let Chloe know that Suzanne would be welcome and they were free to let their feelings out at home ... to a point. While Gayle had been okay with Chloe experimenting with sex with her girlfriend in L.A., it was different here. Gayle was friends with Suzanne's mother. She vehemently disagreed with Sarah's attitude about gays, but Gayle felt like she had to at least respect her friend's beliefs about sex in general. If Chloe had been a boy, Gayle knew her attitude would be that they couldn't have sex in her house. It shouldn't be any different, just because Chloe was a girl.

At the same time, she was not naïve. Gayle wasn't going to pry. Chloe knew her mom well enough to understand that as long as they were discreet, her mom would assume that they were following her rules.

For Suzanne, the acceptance was much more important than the freedom to start to explore sexually. While she enjoyed their slow discovery of what the two of them could do together, what Suzanne loved the most was the chance to come up behind Chloe and give her a hug that turned into a kiss. Chloe's home was the only place where she could just show Chloe how she felt.

The longer it went on, the deeper Suzanne's feelings went. Just being with Chloe was enough to make her happy. Still there was a down side to it as well. Since they shared a lot of classes, Suzanne found herself getting distracted at school. A single glace from Chloe was enough to make Suzanne feel like she was melting. Whereas school had usually been a breeze, Suzanne struggled to keep her straight A's. In the end, they agreed to no longer sit by each other and work with other people to avoid the distraction.

After her experience with boys, the difference with Chloe was astonishing. With them, Suzanne had struggled to feel much of anything. For the first time, being with Chloe helped Suzanne understand the expression of being head over heels in love.

One weekday night, the girls' parents were going out for dinner and see a play. It was very unusual for them to do something on a work night, but it was the only night they could get tickets. Normally the two girls would not have been allowed to spend the night together on a school night. However, since it would be very late when everyone got home, Chloe was given permission to sleep over at Suzanne's house. The two girls would get ready for school on their own while everyone else slept in. As usual, they would drive to school together.

It was actually Suzanne's mom who convinced Chloe's to allow it. While she trusted both girls, Gayle was a little worried about the two of them alone in Suzanne's house. She knew how bad it would be if Suzanne's mother ever got wind of what was going on. Beyond caring about Suzanne, Gayle could see how devastating it would be for Chloe. She made Chloe promise that the two of them wouldn't do anything. It was as much as she could ask, but Gayle still worried about young desires getting the better of them.

As they walked up to the door, Gayle gave Chloe a little one-armed hug. "Just remember your promise, Honey," she told her daughter.

"Yes, Mom," Chloe replied in an exasperated voice. She got why her mom was worried, but Chloe couldn't see the point of bringing it up again and again. The fact that she had to hide her feelings for Suzanne was already hard. The constant reminders to be careful just made Chloe feel worse.

As soon as their parents left, Chloe realized that keeping her promise was going to be hard. Suzanne pushed her up against the wall and began kissing her very hard while her hands roamed all over the places that Chloe loved the most. For a few minutes, she tried to resist.

"God, Suzanne! You got to stop doing that! We shouldn't play around. I promised my mom that we wouldn't," Chloe said as she tried to ignore how wonderful Suzanne's caresses felt.

In between her kisses on Chloe's neck, Suzanne replied. "They are going to be gone for hours. Don't worry. I'll wear you out long before then." She pulled down the collar of Chloe's t-shirt so that she could kiss the soft skin on her shoulder.

Chloe closed her eyes and tried to focus. The reason for the promise to her mother was getting hard to recall. "Suzanne, your parents are barely out of the driveway. What if they forgot something?"

For a second, Suzanne paused. From the twinkle in Suzanne's eyes, Chloe was pretty sure that she wasn't buying her argument. Suzanne grabbed Chloe's hands and held them up above her head. As Suzanne's lips descended upon hers, Chloe felt Suzanne moving close. At moments like this, Chloe was the most aware of how much taller Suzanne was. There was something about her physical presence that turned Chloe on. When one of Suzanne's long legs pressed between hers, Chloe gave in. Without much conscious thought, Chloe parted her legs to allow Suzanne's strong thigh push against her mound. Within moments, Chloe was grinding against the pressure. Her promise was completely forgotten.

"Oh God," Chloe moaned into the kiss. She wanted to throw her arms around her lover's neck, but Suzanne wasn't letting go. It stretched her body out and her breasts pressed against Suzanne's lean torso. Spreading her legs wider, Chloe rocked her hips back and forth. It felt so good but with her pants still on, Chloe could only get excited. She wasn't going to cum and Suzanne clearly knew it. Chloe moaned again, this time in frustration. Suzanne enjoyed teasing her, something she both hated and loved.

Rather than continuing to kiss her lips, Suzanne started to move down Chloe's neck. Her lips pulled on the soft and sensitive skin. When she made a line of kisses along the skin just above the collar of Chloe's t-shirt, Suzanne smiled at her whimpers. Although she enjoyed how Chloe could make her feel, there was something that Suzanne loved about getting Chloe worked up until she was begging Suzanne to make her cum. It was an aspect of being in a sexual relationship with someone that she hadn't expected. While she had secretly lusted after other girls before, Suzanne had never known the feeling of getting someone else excited. She liked it.

"If we are going to do this, let's go up to your room," Chloe whined.

"Too far! I can't wait that long. Let's go to the couch," Suzanne told her firmly. She moved away from Chloe's body and took her hand. Suzanne pulled her into the living room. It only took a few steps to get to the couch. Chloe turned to give Suzanne another kiss. With an evil grin, Suzanne pushed her backwards and immediately climbed on top of her. Surprised but not hurt, Chloe wasted no time in putting her arms around her girlfriend and pulled her into a hungry kiss. Her excitement hadn't waned at all during the short pause. Within moments, it was building even higher. Chloe moaned happily into Suzanne's mouth when Suzanne thrust her tongue in deep. Sucking hard on it, Chloe wanted to make sure that Suzanne knew how excited she was. Feeling Suzanne's body press against hers, she arched her back to match the pressure.

"Take off your top," Suzanne said as she lifted her mouth. She wanted to play with those big breasts. Suzanne never got tired of them. They were so different from her own small ones. Lifting up her body, Suzanne gave Chloe enough space to grab her t-shirt and pull it off. Today she was wearing a black bra with a little lace on the edges. From experience, Suzanne knew her panties would match. She felt a throb in her pussy, knowing she would soon see them too.

"God, you're sexy," Suzanne told Chloe as she grasped the soft rounded globes through Chloe's bra. She slowly slid her hands up until they were over Chloe's hard nipples. Turning over her left hand, she brushed one nipple with the back of it. The touch was very light but it made Chloe moan. When she did it again, Chloe's answering moan was lower and deeper. Suzanne felt Chloe push up with her hips. Smiling, she knew that Chloe was getting so horny that she soon would be pleading to cum. Unfortunately for Chloe, Suzanne had become an expert in dragging out a climax. By the time Suzanne finished her off, she would be desperate.

Hoping to get Suzanne to move faster, Chloe reached back and undid her bra to free her breasts. She dropped it on the floor before laying back. Without the support, the large mounds slid a little to either side. With a devilish grin on her face, Suzanne's hands moved to provide the missing support. Flicking out her tongue, she teased one nipple and then the other. Cooing with pleasure, Chloe wrapped her legs around Suzanne's long back.

Just as Suzanne sucked Chloe's nipple into her mouth, she heard the sound of the front door opening. "I'm sorry about this, Dear. I'm sure it's just a sudden flu. My chest doesn't hurt much more than n ..." Suzanne's mother's voice suddenly cut off as she caught sight of what was going on in the living room. She let out a little scream and then crumpled to the ground. It was only a second or two before her father was at her mother's side. At first he was only looking at his wife, but the flurry of movement as Suzanne and Chloe tried to untangle themselves and get Chloe's shirt back on caught his eye. Chloe still didn't quite have her top on as he looked. It was crystal clear what had been going on. His shocked look lasted only a few seconds, but Suzanne felt it lingering even when he went back to checking on her mother.

"Gayle," he told Chloe's mother who had just come into the room. "Please call 911. Tell them I think Sarah is having a heart attack. She is still breathing and she has a pulse but they don't feel right."

"Right," Gayle said as she dashed off to the kitchen to use the phone.

"Dad, is Mom okay?" Suzanne said in a little voice. She wanted to get up and go see but the intensity of her father's glare frightened her.

"No, Suzanne," he replied in a voice that betrayed both his worry and his anger. "You've probably given your mother a heart attack. We need to pray that she will survive."

Her father's words felt the same as if he had slapped Suzanne across the face. Her head dropped into her hands and she started quietly to cry. The combination of fear and shame felt as bad as the grief she had felt with her brother's death. On top of that was an overwhelming sense of guilt. She had caused this to happen. She may have killed her mother!

Chloe looked at Suzanne and her heart went out to her. Seeing someone that she loved feeling like this was horrible and she felt the need to try to comfort her, even in front of other people. She reached out to take Suzanne's hand and just let her know that she was there. Instead of taking her hand and drawing on her love, Chloe was completely stunned when Suzanne slapped her hand away. It only stung a little; it was the rejection that hurt Chloe so much. Beyond refusing to accept her touch, Suzanne wouldn't meet Chloe's eyes. Within a few moments, Chloe saw the old closed off look descend upon Suzanne. Only now, it seemed even worse. Her throat tightened. In a moment, could everything that seemed good in Chloe's life be lost?

The girls heard Gayle return and tell Suzanne's father that the medics were on their way. Sarah was stirring a little, but now she was muttering that her chest hurt. "Don't worry, Honey. The paramedics will be here soon," Suzanne's father said reassuringly. His attention was completely focused on his wife. He might not have been ignoring Suzanne on purpose, but it felt that way to her.

"Chloe. Chloe!" Gayle said in a tone sharp enough to penetrate the fogginess of Chloe's mind. When she looked over, Gayle continued. "Get your stuff and go out to the car." She could see Chloe was about to protest and quietly cut her off. No good would come from her reminding Suzanne's father of her presence. "Grab your things and go to the car now!" she said in a quieter voice.

After a moment, Chloe nodded. She started to get up but then remembered her bra. It was still lying on the floor. She reached down to pick it up, but Suzanne's foot was on top of one of the straps. "Excuse me," she whispered. Without a word or a glance, Suzanne lifted her foot a little. When Chloe pulled out her bra, Suzanne's foot fell back to the floor as if dead. Even when Chloe mumbled "bye," Suzanne made no response. Chloe went out via the kitchen to avoid coming close to where Suzanne's mother lay. As she left the room, she looked back at Suzanne, hoping that she would look up. Finally, she gave up and just left. By the time she got to the car, Chloe could hear the approaching siren.