All Comments on 'Coming to Grips Ch. 02'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dat Build Doe

Can't wait for the next part! I've been looking almost daily to see when chapter 2 was released after noticing your update on chapter 1. Love your work! Always very well written, and very few mistakes. I appreciate the time and effort you and your editors put into your stories.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 9 years ago
It's weird

I was thinking about this story last week. I'm glad you kept writing it, can't wait for next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
glad u continued

Please post the next chaper. So very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mmm

Keep going

_Katie_Kat_Katie_Katabout 9 years ago
Yay!

I had been doubting that you were going to post another part to this story, but I'm glad you did

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for continuing this story, chapter 2 was nicely done? I love how you documented her struggle from within!

Looking forward to more!

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Thank you for continuing the story. I love how you portray the inner conflict.

boricuabellesaboricuabellesaabout 9 years ago
damn...

I love love love this series! I'm hoping the next chapters won't take as long to come out, but then I cant rush perfection right? This story hits so close to home. I'm on this emotional journey with Suzanne! Thank you for sharing this with us. I can't wait...

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

Perfect pain - beautiful shame. I say this because of people's unwillingness, especially parents, to see (perfect) Love in many ways albeit same gender, different race, religion, etc. Then take this love and make it wrong is a shame and the person or people it affects make them feel Ashamed for being in love or different. Some of us come out on the other side ok and some live a lie or worse committ suicide. I am glad to see there is light in the tunnel for Suzanne. Ripley your portrayal of love, conflict, and pain was spot on and beautifully written. Thank you and I await your next installment of Coming to Grips

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013about 9 years ago
I am so happy

I live this story line. It is so real.

As always you writing is wonderful. I can't wait to see how this story pans out.

Thanks Ripley

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 9 years ago
Kind of in love

I'm kind of in love with this story. The characters are more real than almost any I've read on Lit. Beautiful writing. MORE please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loving it!

Those emotions are so palpable. I am feeling them along with the character. Please, the next chapters :-)

ScattySueScattySueabout 9 years ago
A lovely continuation

Very well done and I'm looking forward to reading the next two chapters.

vggirl08vggirl08about 9 years ago
Very real

I really loved this story. I look forward to seeing her begin to heal and find and feel the love she deserves. My heart also hurts for Chloe and only imagine the impact all of it had on her and I hope she is somehow reintroduced to the story because I want to know that she found peace also. thanks for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoying the continuing story. Thanks for the great proof reading as well - nothing spoils a good read like obvious typos. Looking forward to finding out where you're taking us. Would give it 6 stars if it would let me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome chapter

You've done a great job creating this story and I love the journey so far. There's a sincere depth of emotion you've relayed that really brings the story to life. I hope you're inspired to continue soon!

janny54janny54about 9 years ago
so real...

feels like I am living this story with Suzanne! fits in perfectly with what is experienced in real, everyday life. what you have written is so gripping and true to life. I appreciate that as well as it is hard to read at times. it hits very close to home. you have sent my emotions on a rollercoaster ride at high speed.

I look forward to reading your other chapters. they cannot be posted fast enough.

thank you for your brilliant writing and sharing what, I am sure, must have been very emotional to create.

jan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Well Written

I was especially moved by her response to her father. I reread it several times and felt like crying each time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gripping

This story is gripping me by the throat and shaking me around. Wonderful tale. I think the character of Sandy might well be suitable for a story series of her own.

pseud277pseud277about 9 years ago
Curveball

Well the well-trod plot device of the business trip bringing our heroines together was kicked offline by Sandy. Colby actually isnt necessarily the pat, feelgood answer to Suzanne's darkness. A branching of possible plot lines makes this more interesting. Cant wait to meet Chloe and Sandy again. Please? Another well-used plot line "I hurt someone I loved to protect someone else that I loved" was a tad orthodox, but all of these characters bring it to life with only a sliver of mawkishness - and I include Mom and Dad in that. The sort-of confrontation with her father was tightly written. Top marks; you can go home early...

elle_9549elle_9549almost 9 years ago
Perfect

The inner struggle of Suzanne is what most if not all of us have gone through at some point, to varying degrees. I want to continue reading, but I have to actually get some stuff done. Haha! This story is making it hard.

~ L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
jennyeatspussy

Wonderful piece of story telling. how you convey the pain and anguish of Suzanne. both in her relationship and interaction with Colby and the bartender Sandy is just amazing. How and more importantly why she puts up with the moral blackmail of her bigoted father is beyond me. I've only just discovered Ripley's writing but truly feel that she/he? is the best on these pages, personally, if published in book form I would gladly pay for the work. Keep it up, your writing is excellent, full of feeling and emotion, no just how quick can we get to a sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sigh

Thank You. Just wonderful storytelling

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Ouch

Painful chapter but I love your writing.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Yes ouch ..... Result of faithful parents and helpless kiddos

Doing the best is sometimes not connected to the wished result ..... It's terrible how a parents path for life can destroy a kids one ..... Lovely written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still spellbinding, hooked, you really are one of the best and that is with very little sex just an enthralling story. Thanks

PerfectStranger82PerfectStranger82over 1 year ago

A very engaging continuation of the story. Good to see that Suzanne feels that she can distance herself somewhat from the coerced promise that has restricted her life for eight years. A very sweet meeting which allowed for a few tentative steps towards healing.

A little disconcerting about the forgotten voicemail, especially after the mention of her father’s deteriorating physique.

Though one would have thought that, as the mother seems keen to keep up the illusion of a loving family, there would have been more than one phone call if something dire had actually happened.

P.S.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds5 months ago

I think Suzanne’s father is downright evil. I can’t understand how anyone could do this to their own child. If God ever existed, he wasn’t there in Suzanne’s life.

PurplefizzPurplefizz3 months ago

I think all the readers of this story to some degree or the other are certain of the terrible behaviour of her Parents, but PerfectStranger has it in a nutshell regarding her “Coerced Promise”. We all know that a coerced confession isn’t worth the paper it’s written on in court, or that coerced consent is still rape, coercion is to force something against someone’s better judgement or wishes, morally her father is utterly bankrupt and the love and protection that is a child’s right has been withheld due to hate and homophobia. I hope one day religion can be shown for exactly what is, a means to influence and control people, just the same as tinpot dictatorships, it has ever been thus regardless of whatever “God” was the flavour of the day, the Sun, the Moon, the Green Man, Gaia, Olympus dwellers etc etc, all nonsense and all no better or more benevolent or righteous than a 4yr old child’s “Invisible Friend”.

Regards, Ppfzz.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 month ago

Just adding some to my former comment ….. blackmail …. A father’s blackmail and lying to this daughter - he will get this ticket straight to hell as lying is a death sin …. The tragedy is, its happen in the past or in the here&now and will be, such sick minded parents

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌈🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
1311 Followers
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES