Coming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMS414
TMS414
10 Followers

He placed his cock against her asshole and pushed. She squealed as just the head went in, and she cried out each time another inch was shoved inside her. Finally he had all eight inches of his cock stuffed in her ass. He slowly pulled back until just the head was in, and then slowly went all the way back in. He continued to fuck her slowly until she told him she had adjusted to his thick meat in her asshole. "Ahhhh, that is so fucking good. Now fuck me. Fuck my sweet little asshole, Mike. Fuck me the way I like it."

He needed no further prompting as he started to slam her ass. "You like that, baby? You like that huge cock in your ass? Huh?"

"OH GOD YES!" she screamed as he slammed into her, hands on her hips pulling her back as he lurched forward. He pounded her asshole for a few more minutes before she screamed out, "Mike, you're fucking me so good, I have to cum. I'm gonna fuckin' come from you fucking my ass!"

"Me too baby." he said as he felt his balls contract. Lisa screamed as her body shook with an orgasam. Moments later Mike started to spill his seed in her ass. "Fill me up with that hot cum baby! Flood my ass! Cum in me! Fill my sweet ass!"

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!" he bellowed out as he came and came as her asshole tighted around his cock. She slumped forward with him still in her just laying like that as he went soft. Soon through just contracting her ass muscles, he was hard again and this time they came together.

They fucked in every position possible in every room of the house for the rest of the week. That was six months ago. Mike quit his job a month after that week and moved out to be with her. They've since moved into a bigger house and have managed to have sex in every room in that house within the first month. Mike found a new job quickly, and they have not yet discussed marriage. Talking would cut into time reserved for fucking.

TMS414
TMS414
10 Followers
12