Command and Vanquish Ch. 01A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we graduated, he said he didn't want to go back to the palace without me. He said he was going to be taking over more of the kingdom's responsibilities, and wanted me to help him. Hell, my family wasn't going to miss me at all...so I moved into Prince's Hall with Jem. Problems popped up early on: Jem's father and brother would come around and start trouble. After what happened to Jem's aunts and uncles, I was scared for Jem's life...and Lillian, Sonia, and Benito. I thought we should have the best of protection. We contracted Navin to leave the military academy and come work for Jem personally. It was Nav's idea to have Jem's father and brother exiled."

Rayth sighed, and looked over at Alenya. Her face was of rapt attention, savoring every word. Rayth laughed, "I talk to damn much."

"No, Master, if you don't mind, I like hearing about it."

Rayth propped his laying body up on one arm. "There isn't anything I wouldn't do for Jem."

"Master, I believe Prince Jaimeth reciprocates your sentiment."

"Even if he's constantly making your life hard to get at me?" Rayth flashed one of his killer smiles.

"He'll lose interest in that, Master, someday."

"When?"

Alenya smiled slyly, "...when he finds a lady of his own to love."


*********

Author's note: I hope everyone is enjoying the story! I had wanted to put this piece in the original Part One, but I ruled it out as fluff to move the plot along more rapidly. I would like to do a similar piece on Jem and Isabella's relationship, and if anyone would like to see that let me know. This has been a lot of fun to write, and I love hearing comments from readers. If you love it, hate it, whatever you think, feel free to drop me a note! Thanks for reading, voting, and sending me your thoughts!