All Comments on 'Command and Vanquish Ch. 04'

by kaitlynB

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Kudos to kaitlynB

Well done KB. Very impressive from Chapter 1 to the finale. Hope you will write some more stories like this. I have never read anything so delightfully written, teasing my emotions inside out on a rollercoaster ride. To put it simply, it's beautiful. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Continuation

I would love to read a potential continuation of this. Perhaps little Helena all grown up? I love the rich world you have created here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story, loved to read it!

I loved to read your story! The only thing that irked me was, that after Isabella was freed from the slavery and obviously had short hair, she came back to Jem and had long hair again in an instant.

Keep on writing, love to see what's coming up! I hope you will find time to write something soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love rayth and alenya!!!!!!!!!!!

Rayth and Alenya's story is the best i have ever read!

the one about the prince and princess is also good~

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!!!

I LOVE Rayth and Alenya. I also love the realistic complexity of Jem's character, he is truly interesting to read about. I have read this several times and I always find myself coming back to it. I would love to read another story with these characters.

Bravo! By far my favorite story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

this is one of the best stories ive read on literotica!!

keep it up!

IndyBlueWingsIndyBlueWingsover 11 years ago

I have a total crush on you!!!!!!!!!!! AHH your awesome!!! Best story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the story can be just as good without Rayth and Alenya, I think most readers are only liking them because the bar is set so low. Jem's a bad, predictable character. Navin is more okay than Rayth. Poor Isabella, I wish there was more of her. Mia's irrelevant, it's as if you're adding more adjectives to reach a word count.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous