Committing Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Wendy goes to college following her brother's instructions.
1.6k words
3.74
49.4k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes I can be a real bitch to my brother. I mean, he's my little brother. Aren't you supposed to tease your younger siblings? I guess I may have gone too far when I took a picture of his little dick and spread it around school. I thought it was pretty funny at the time. So did my girl friends who laughed every time they saw John.

Now, I just can't stop thinking about his little dick. I just want to suck it and milk all the cum out of it.

I don't know when I started thinking like this. I guess it started today.

This morning, I was all excited about taking my physics final. Now, all I can think about is sex. And somehow, I've turned into a bimbo. I can think intelligently, but I don't know how to read. All I want to do is suck cock and get fucked.

My brother has just told me to go to college. I hope I can find it. Why do I need to go to college? I just want to get fucked by my brother' little handsome dick. Ooh, I know! I'm gonna suck my new hot boyfriend's cock! It's like eight inches long and I can't wait to feel it inside me. I hope he likes this new outfit.

I caught a glimpse of my appearance from the glass front door as I walked out of the house.

My gigantic titties were bouncing, almost falling out of the tube top I was wearing. I could see my hard nipples through the holes in the top and I just wanted to suck them.

My wet, dripping pussy was completely exposed. I could see my swollen clit and I moaned at the thought of all the fucking I was gonna get today.

I couldn't see my ass, but judging by the breeze I could feel, I knew anyone could see my entire ass and hole.

I squealed, unable to hold in my excitement. I can't wait to get fucked!

As I walked down the driveway, I noticed my neighbor across the street was staring at me. He was old, maybe around sixty years old, but judging by the bulge in his pants, he was still ready for some action.

My mouth watered as I imagined sucking his cock.

Mr. Johnson was staring at my pussy, like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. I decided to make him even more excited and spread my legs. I touched my pussy lips and separated them, letting him see the soaked insides.

I heard him groan and looked up to see a wet spot appearing in his pants. He came in his pants! I just wanted to jump him right there and plunge that dick into my hole, but I knew I had to keep going.

Blowing him a kiss, I walked off. But I decided to give him a little show so I bent over and spread my ass cheeks so he could look at my brownie. I heard him moan again and knew he had just cum again.

Smiling, I continued walking.

After about twenty minutes, I had reached the nearby college. I was wondering why people had been staring at me while I was walking.

The men stared at me and some teenagers had taken pictures of my pussy and nipples. A group of boys followed me my whole way here. I could swear I saw one boy take out his dick and started jacking off as he followed me.

The women just looked at me in disgust and this one lady fainted when she saw me spread my lips at her. I don't know why they were looking at me like that. I'm just, like, being who I am. I'm a slut so why don't they just, like, accept that?

The college was pretty crowded. Most people were headed towards their first class and I saw several teachers crossing the quad as well. As soon as I walked on campus, everyone stared at me.

Several phones started going off as people took pictures at me. I just smiled and wiggled my ass as I walked. Absentmindedly, I rubbed my nipples to make sure they stayed hard. As I rubbed them, I saw a group of my friends walking towards the Science Building.

I squealed and ran over to them, my tits jiggling, almost hitting me in the face. Suddenly, one of my tits fell out of my top and my whole left tit was out for everyone to see. I left it where it was. I liked it when guys looked at my titties.

"Hey guys! What's, like, up?" I asked and they turned towards me. They all gasped as they looked at my exposed tit and their eyes bugged out when they saw my pussy hanging out for the whole world to see.

My best friend, Shelly, practically yelled, "what the fuck are you doing, you slut?"

If I hadn't already had everyone's attention, I had it now.

"What am I doing? This is, like, who I am! I like to fuck and suck people. I will fuck anyone I want, no matter where. I'm, like, the biggest fucking slut there is!" I said.

While I said this, I plunged a finger into my pussy, making sure it got completely wet. I slowly took it out and showed it to Shelly. My finger glistened in the sun as I rubbed my juices onto my exposed left nipple. Then I lifted my tit up on started sucking on my nipple.

People were taking videos and sending them to their friends, but I didn't care. I want people seeing me act like a total slut!

My friends just looked at me in disgust and I gave my tit one last long lick before letting it go. It jiggled back into place and I glared at my friend.

"I'm a damn slut and I'm fucking proud of it!" I yelled and I took off my shorts and threw them at her face.

I walked away to my class, bottomless and with one tit still out and jiggling. Everyone still stared at me as I stuck my finger into my pussy and started fingering myself as I walked.

Finally, I reached my classroom and I sat in the last row. For some reason, I didn't want the professor to see me and get me kicked out.

I sat in my seat and slowly fingered myself, waiting for class to start. The professor arrived and was about to hand out the test when my boyfriend came into the classroom late.

Catching sight of me, he ran over to me and sat down beside me. That was when he noticed my outfit. He gaped at me as he stared at my furry pussy and my tits. I grinned and rubbed my nipples.

The professor handed out the tests and I got to work. I have no idea what the test said. I could barely manage to write my name. Instead of thinking about how I was probably gonna fail the class, I just decided to draw cocks on the test. Maybe I'll get some points if they look really sexy.

Once the test was filled with drawings of dicks, I got up and walked over to the professor's desk. He didn't glance up from his computer as he continued typing on it. I dropped my paper on the desk and jumped up on the desk to lie down on it.

The sound of a stapler hitting the ground finally made the professor look up. He gasped as he saw me fingering myself on his table, making all the papers on it get soaking wet.

Everyone who had been taking the test looked up at me and all the guys took out their phones to take pictures. Some girls ran out of the room to report me while others just sat in their seats, staring at me. I think I saw one girl trying to hide her hard nipples from everyone else.

I sat up and turned my body towards my professor. My pussy was at the same height as his face. I started to rub my pussy on his face, making it get soaking wet. He wasn't licking me, but he wasn't running away so I think he was enjoying the feeling of my wet pussy and pussy hair rubbing on his face.

I grabbed my ass cheeks with one hand and separated them, allowing the whole classroom to see my asshole. With the other hand, I slowly stuck my finger in my ass. I groaned as I started fingering my ass.

I'm so horny! I need to cum now!

I frantically started fingering my ass and grinding my pussy on the professor's face. I could feel his mouth open and his tongue touched my clit. I came right them, screaming so loud, students and teachers ran into the classroom.

They could see me fingering my ass and rubbing my hairy pussy on the professor's face. My titties were bouncing in the air, my nipples standing proud.

The last thing I remember before passing out from sheer pleasure was security guards picking me up from the table and one of them put his finger in my pussy, making me moan before everything went black.

When I woke up, I found myself in my house with my brother staring at me. He told me that I was expelled from college and he got me out of jail. The videos of me masturbating had gone viral and everyone had seen them.

Suddenly, I found myself getting my intelligence back. I screamed as I realized my future was ruined. I'm completely humiliated and now everyone thinks I'm a total pervert.

But then my intelligence left me and my brother told me about my new job. Apparently, I'm gonna become a prostitute so that I can get as much cock as I want. Of course, my brother will get all the money because a slut like me doesn't need it.