Communication Skills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that is how it is now. Mum's customers can visit her in a lot more privacy. We now employ a few folk, so Sunny and I can do as much gardening as we want, and leave as much as we want to them. Our produce is top quality, greatly in demand at the top restaurants. Sunny and I have plenty of time, and and also the desire to spend it together, and now, known to Sunny but unknown to my Mother's clients, I have a little sideline entertaining the ladies, some of them actually the wives of Mum's client's, such as yourself.

"So Madam, just after our last little exercise, and just before you fell asleep and started snoring, you asked me how I came to be in this line of work. That was my story. Now I think I will wake you up, because my dear wife has shown me a new trick that I am sure that you will enjoy, and that will guarantee your continuing generous patronage of our humble premises."

Let me see. If I kiss you just ... there ...! Yes you like that don't you. You are waking up, Madam, with a smile on your face.

THE END

Dear Reader,

Have fun.

Let me know what you think of my efforts.

Brainfade

12