Community Involvement Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh........ Fuck me now," she hissed. "Just do it. Fuck me hard, please."

Once more I traversed the length of her vaginal opening with my throbbing cock, the juice of her excitement coating the head and glistening in the light that streamed in from a slit in the curtain. As I passed across her ribbed opening she bucked and pushed her hips forward. The thick head slipped inside her causing Clare to moan aloud, imploring me to fill her with every possible inch of my manhood.

She threw her head back as the crown of my cock slipped past her outer lips, the thickness opening her vagina, her hips rocking desperately trying to pull me deeper. I resisted as best I could, trying to hold myself back, just keeping the head lodged at her entrance.

"Fuck, I can feel you opening me up," she groaned, reaching between us to feel the thick rod protruding from her body. With her right hand wrapped around my shaft, Clare raised her left hand and wrapped her hand firmly around my neck, and glared at me with her lust filled eyes.

"Fuck me........ hard. I need your thick cock in me."

I grabbed her hips and started stroking back and forth inside of her. Her thighs tightened around my hips, drawing me closer to her body as her right hand, which had been around me cock, started mashing her clit in wild circles.

"Oh.... my.... fucking..... god............... FUCK ME," she screamed.

Levering off her hips, I thrust firmly forward, slapping my groin into her, each inward movement filing the room with the wet sounds of heated sex. Clare started pushing back as I pushed forward, literally fucking herself on my cock as I drilled her dripping hole. My pace was fast and hard, I was being relentless in my attack on her pussy but I knew I would not last long. I did not care. This might have been consensual sex but there was nothing sensual about it. Clare demanded I fuck her hard and that is what I was giving her. I lost all thought of her pleasure, this was all about fucking my cock into her body until I filled her with my come.

"Yessssssss...." she hissed, "I .......... fucking ......... coming."

I felt my cock swelling inside her, signalling that I would come soon. I grabbed her hair into my right hand and pulled, bringing her head up. Clare moaned at that and screamed as she exploded.

"Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................." Her whole body pulsed then gripped me so tight I could barely move. I pulled her hair even harder as I ground my pubic bone onto her clitoris, increasing the orgasmic sensation in her body. I quickly released her hair, grabbed both sides of her hips and pushed for all I was worth, as I exploded deep in her vagina. She had such a grip on me with her legs and thighs as well as her clamping vaginal channel, that I could not move. My cock just remained suctioned deep inside her, as the finally spasms of my climax deposited my juice to mix with hers.

She held onto me for a few minutes, draining every last drop I had to offer by flexing her thighs, which intensified the grip of her pussy walls. Finally her legs dropped to my side, releasing me from their grip. I pulled my cock out of her pussy leaving a pool of milky fluid on the edge of her desk. Her outer lips, which had been wrapped so tightly around my penis, were now red and puffy. The bare flesh of her mound was smeared with a mixture of our juices and sparkled in the sunlight still coming through the curtain. Clare looked dishevelled but sated. Her eyes were no longer filled with the burning desire that was there previously, instead, the soft, warm welcoming look I had been greeted with had returned with the added glow in her cheeks generated by her recent orgasm.

Without saying a word, I quickly pulled on jeans up, and put everything back in its rightful place. Clare was still sitting on her desk, her legs splayed and come oozing from her. Her eyes locked on mine as she moved her hand down and slipped two fingers inside her pussy. She smiled, as she slowly pulled them out and sucked them clean.

"A nice thick cock with loads of come, I am sure Michelle approves just as much and just as loudly as I do?"

"What are you talking about?" I demanded.

I was not sure what to make of her openly slutty behaviour but decided to try to get out of her office as soon as I could without spilling any beans that might give Clare an answers to her probing enquires regarding Michelle and I.

I looked at Clare sitting on her desk, feeling very uncomfortable.

"Oh, I think you know exactly what I mean." She was finally moving off her desk and her clothing back in order.

"You and Michelle are fucking each other. I could tell by the way she talked about you. Only a lover would be so glowing in the way she talked in trying to convince me you were the man for the job. Are you the man for the job?"

"For the photography job regarding the music tour? Definitely." I answered, not losing eye contact as she straightened her skirt.

"What would Michelle think if she knew you fucked my brains out right now?" She sat back at her desk, a look of self-satisfaction on her face.

"We are our own people. She would be fine. That's if she had any reason to be upset that is." I lied. In fact, I was not sure how she would react at all, but I knew I had to get out of there as soon as possible and tell Michelle everything that had happened before Clare could tell her.

For all I knew, she might twist the facts and make it.............. I lost my train of thought at the sound of Darcia returning.

"I'm back Clare." I was relieved as Darcia's voice filtered in, defusing this situation which was growing more bizarre and awkward by the moment.

"Great, thanks Darcia. I will be out in a minute. Ray was just leaving."

I took my cue.

"Thanks for the interview." I said, extending my hand to shake Clare's.

"You are well credentialed, that is for sure." She said, her eyes dipping toward my crotch and then back up to lock with mine. "I think we can safely say we have the photographers position filled now. Don't you?"

"Is it a paying position?" I asked tactfully withdrawing my hand from hers.

"Oh, are you expecting to be paid for your services?"

"I couldn't do it for free."

She chuckled.

"Let me look into the budgetary situation first. If it is possible, I might be able to take you on as a contracted staff member. That way the school will foot the bill for the bulk of your travel and accommodation expenses. In other words, you would be entitled to subsidised travel like me. It would be interesting to have you under me." She said with a lustful smile. "I will need to see you again to get various personal details..... to help fill in the appropriate paper work. I'll be in touch."

"Thank you, I think." I said out loud, not really wanting to do so, but it was too late.

"Oh, come on Ray. This is an opportunity to good to refuse. You and I know it." She walked past me and lightly patted my groin as she headed to the door. She got to the doorway and propped.

"I know a good interview when I have one and that was a very good interview. I have not had one like that for quite some time." She whispered as I passed her, she was standing as if holding the door open.

"Thank you, Clare." I said. "Maybe next time we meet I won't get such a grilling?"

"It will probably be even more in depth." She said smiling brightly. "A necessity as I have to provide the required information and ensure it is accurate, don't I? I also need to verify any referential material as well, like that DVD, so it is an imperative that we meet again. Don't worry, I know how to be discreet."

This last comment added to my unease but the thought of securing a paid position such as this was an opportunity to good to ignore. The added bonus being I would get to be on an overseas trip with Michelle. As soon as I got into my car I called Michelle on the hands free, at least to tell her I was on my way back, the detail I would try to leave until I got to see her face to face.