All Comments on 'Company Cocksucker Pt. 17-18'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow, what a hot story and well written. I dont understand why Jason hasnt afmitted to himself that he is a cum slut. I found that when I did yhat, the sex jhst got better. I dont think I am a sub, but I do derive my pleasure from pleaseing the man/men I am with. I live it ehen they talk dirty to me.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'Only that cock was real to me at that moment.'

'I had a mission now. I was going to get him completely hard gain and I was going to make him shoot another load in my mouth.' Part 17 showed Jason becoming more concerned about his own desires. Very effective section. He has a brain now! Tim is not happy which leads to Part 18. I could see where you wanted to go with the story. Sorry, but the part didn't work for me.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

I don’t see any redemption here for Jason, and treating another person with such disregard for them, constant rape and using an position of authority over them, is just plain disgusting as well as illegal. Their story I hoped was going to have a redemption moment, but this chapter has proven that it’s not going to happen, the story is well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous