Company Cocksucker Pt. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim wasn't interested in my pleasure, though, for sure. I don't think he was really interested in his own pleasure--at least not just the pleasurable sensations of feeling his cock slide in and out of my ass. He was interested in dominating me and taking me forcefully. And he was certainly doing that. I could tell that he was nearing an orgasm when, on one strong thrust against my prostate, I felt myself shoot all over the back of the couch. I didn't have an orgasm; I just exploded from the pressure on my prostate. It really wasn't all that enjoyable. I guess it relieved my sexual tension a bit, but even that wasn't all good. For the last few minutes as Tim was reaching his crescendo, I was just waiting for him to finish.

He shouted loudly when he finally exploded in my bowels. As had become typical for me, I took some satisfaction in being able to milk a hard cock dry, but I didn't really feel any glow of pleasure. I was mainly just glad that he was finished punishing me with his cock.

Maybe I shouldn't have been so glad the fucking was over. As it turned out, Tim was ready to humiliate me in new and disgusting ways.

He pressed into me deeply as the last of his seed spurted in my ass and for a minute after that. Then he slid out of me very slowly. When his softening cock finally plopped out of my cum-filled ass, he pulled back and sort of turned my hips with his hands.

"Get down on your knees, Jason!"

I thought I might know what was coming next and I hesitated. Tim was in no mood to argue, or even to threaten. He just pushed me down to my knees by brute force. I kind of fell the last way because my pants were still wadded up around my ankles. When I was on my knees, Tim stepped toward me and ordered me to suck his cock clean.

My stomach turned, partly at the thought of it and partly at the stench I could smell now that his cock was inches from my face. I held my lips tight and pulled back from him. Without another word, he raised his hand and slapped me savagely on the side of my head. I didn't respond as he wanted immediately--as much from startlement as from defiance. He slapped me again, even harder I think.

I wasn't going to take any more of that so I opened my mouth and accepted his smelly, shit-flavored cock into my mouth. The fact that it was flavored with my shit, was no consolation. I gagged and choked. I tried to pull back off of his cock so I could spit the taste out of my mouth. He was having none of that. He held my head firmly as he worked his cock in and out of my mouth and cleaned himself off with my lips and tongue.

Eventually the taste dissipated. Tim was as clean as he was going to get in my mouth. But he wasn't finished with it. He was getting hard again. I realized, then, how much Tim got off on dominating and humiliating me. He'd never recovered this fast before, but here he was, hard as a rock and ready to spurt again after the most degrading and disgusting thing he'd ever done to me.

I was reconciled to my fate now and anxious to have it over, so I reached up and pumped his cock vigorously until he began filling my mouth with his salty seed.

He pulled out of my mouth and let go of my head as soon as he'd finished. Exhausted, as well as satiated, he collapsed into a chair. I used the lull to pull my pants up and walk toward the door. Tim yelled for me to stop but, possessed by some strength I didn't realize I still had, I kept walking all the way to my car and drove directly home.

The second I got in the door of my house, I raced to the bathroom and brushed my teeth for about five minutes. Then I took a shower until I ran out of hot water. I gave up my plans to go out and lay down on the bed, planning just to rest for a short while. But I fell asleep almost immediately.

Continued in Part 19 ...

12