Completely Yours

Story Info
Lovers give themselves to each other for the first time.
1.2k words
3
11.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's winter break, the kids stayed with my family for the week. Perfect opportunity for us to take off to a fabulous secluded lodge near the river, rented just for you and I, no other guests on the site. 3 bedrooms, a screened porch, a hot tub, a great room with fireplace all to ourselves. No lines we can't cross this time, only the white hot fire we've been fueling with gasoline.

I can't keep my hands off of you on the drive there. Nothing too overwhelming, stroking your hand and arm and leg and chest. We finally arrive. Once out of the car, you take me in your arms and hold me, maybe just a few minutes could be forever. And for the first time, you take my face in your hands and we kiss for the first time. My body explodes with sensation. But finally we have to tear apart from each other and unload the car.

Inside, the fireplace is already going, music playing. You change into sleep pants and relax on the couch while I change. You know when I come back to the room that it is only the dress, black lace thigh highs, shoes, and nothing underneath. But it isn't time yet. This first time isn't about the physical desire, it is about being together for the first time.... body, mind, and soul.

I curl up next to you, safe in your arms at last. I slip off my shoes and put my legs over your lap, my head against your shoulder, your arm holding me to you- just feeling your heartbeat, hearing your breath, and taking in the smell. Then I use my fingers to make circles lightly on your chest, shoulder, arm while your hand explores my legs and hips and back, carefully avoiding my lower lips and my breasts... just for now. This feels like an eternity of just touching and exploring and feeling the bodies that have been so off limits... but in reality a short time. Then I move my hand back to your chest, and your stomach and your hips and your thighs and lean in and kiss you again, strong and wanting, letting you know that now I am yours completely.

As we kiss, you lay me back on the couch and remove your sleep pants. Then you untie the top of my dress, leaving just a bit of fabric around my waist, most of my body exposed for you. As we kiss you can feel how warm and how wet I am, but first you take the time to explore my body, now your body for the first time, with your hands and your lips. All of it now, kissing the front of my body while your hands work down the back of my body... working your way from my lips to my ears, neck, shoulders, to my breasts. There you taste and enjoy both sides. Then you move down to my stomach, my waist, my hips, down my legs, sliding my dress off as your hands explore my back, my hips, my ass, and my legs. Then you return up the inner leg, I can feel your lips and breathe through the lace of the thigh highs. And then kisses to my lower lips.... leaving me absolutely breathless. And then you enter me, hip to hip, breast to chest, closer than ever. As the tension mounts, I wrap my legs over your shoulders while you pound deep into me, teasing my nipples and my clit. Long, slow deep strokes building to a frantic pace until we come together, felling your juices inside of me. We lay on the couch for a long time, wrapped up together and enjoying just being together, no worries, no rush, no outside influence.

When you drift off to sleep, I get up and fix us dinner. We will need to eat, we have a long weekend ahead of us.....

You awake to the smell of dinner... steak and baked potatoes. The table is set with candlelight. I join you, now changed into a long black robe. After dinner we go out on the deck and lay under the stars together, warm under a blanket.. After a while the chill sets in. We move to the hot tub. The steam from the water rises up against the chill night air. We slide in and relax our bodies, letting the warm water rush over us, touching just at the fingertips, letting our muscles relax. And we sit that way until I pull your hand into me and kiss all of your fingers. When I finish I take on finger and lick it from palm to tip and then surround it with my mouth, sucking it gently. Then I whisper in your ear that it is my turn to know your whole body, and you scoop me up and carry me inside.

Once there, you lie on your stomach on the bed, at my request. I sit straddling your body, and start at your shoulders massaging and kissing my way down – first your shoulders, your arms, your back, your hips, your ass, your thighs, and your calves – working my way slowly down taking time to explore and taste every inch of your body. Then you roll over and I slowly work my way back up the same way, but avoiding your cock that is more than ready for my attention. I work back up your calves, then your thighs (just lightly grazing your balls), your hips, your stomach, and as I work my way up your arms to your shoulders I straddle your cock with my pussy, lightly rubbing it back and forth across your shaft while I massage your shoulders and nibble your ears and kiss you.

You try to enter me, but I whisper in your ear one more time "Not yet, love, I haven't tasted all of you yet." With that I moved back down the bed and begin to lick you cock – running my tongue up and down your shaft, and around your head, holding it with one hand and running my nails on your torso just above your penis. And then I begin to take your head in my mouth each time I get to the top of your cock. When you almost can't stand it anymore, I wait, and then take your cock in my mouth and start thrusting it in and out, slowly, as deep as I can handle. I take it out for a breath. We roll onto our sides, my face still at your cock, giving you some freedom to set the pace of the thrusts.

As the excitement builds, I take your cock out of my mouth, you roll onto your back, and I mount you. I thrust up and down, rolling my hips at the same time, faster and faster, feeling my clean shaven clit rubbing against your stomach. As I cum the first time, you pull out of me. I move onto my knees and elbows, butt in the air. You kneel behind me and enter me again, hands on my hips, pulling me deep into your cock.... in... out.... in.... out.... my hand stroking my clit and your shaft with each thrust. Then we both cum again, violently, our bodies shuddering together in ecstasy. And finally we lay spent wrapped in each others arms and drift off to sleep... knowing we shouldn't be here... knowing we don't belong anywhere else... knowing we only have a few days...