All Comments on 'Complications Ch. 01'

by 3raser

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ShinanagansShinanagansalmost 11 years ago

A love triangle would be good if its well thought out. Also, It would be a good idea to flesh out Jennifer's reasons for acting the way she did.

All in all, a good start with allot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No love triangle, yet!

Lets see what your sister will teach you about sex, and then how you can practice what you have learned, with Athena, when she comes back to your house for some band practice.

TashtimTashtimalmost 11 years ago
fine start

A good start since its your first story now all u need is to develope your characters bringing out their hidden agendas.stick with the love triangle plot,if u get ip right your story could become legendary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm pretty sure...

...it'll be a live quadrilateral, because Jennie is probably fucking dad already.

perigrinperigrinalmost 11 years ago

Not a bad beginning.

Good luck.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

so for no reason at all his sister just walks in and lays one n him? plus why did Athena just show up at his house for dinner? you have left so many needed details out

BlueFinchBlueFinchalmost 11 years ago
Not bad at all

Ignore the comment about rubbish below. This is an excellent start, and while it is a bit stream of conciousness style and could do with a slightly clearer narrative, the dialogue is excellent, the storyline is fine, the characters are good. Keep it up please!

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
Good Beginning

Liked the general feel of the beginning - has possibilities. Could Toby and Athena be related? Cousins? Might lead to some 4-way? Who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Beginning,,,,

I could feel much of the pain and confusion that Toby was experienceing from my earlier youth. No twin sister to teach me; but an interesting beginning to a potentially intrigueing story with developements. Continue please. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pretty good

I rarely ever give a story 5 stars but that's what you got. It's a pretty good start. I like the way you are going slow and not rushing thing between Toby, his sister and Athena. I hope you continue this way and don't rush the rest of the story. To many writers start out good but then ends up ruining it by either rushing it or adding to many people in the mix. So I hope you stay on course with it being between Toby, his sister and Athena only. Looking forward to reading the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good start.

Keep it going.

brosismombrosismomalmost 11 years ago
goodish start hope you post next chapter/s ASAP but

first i'd love you to go with thresome

a bit of feedback and a few small of criticisms

you should of explained why the Schwartz ladies come over for dinner(and you didn't know about it, but sis did make no sense) how your family know them(why would your dad & sis go to movie ,instead of being there)

and if their over for dinner why the fuck would your mom say you can go upstairs and eat,(maybe if she said both you and Athena go up to your and eat,me and mrs Schwartz got things to discuss,might be a bit more understandable) and WTF was this paragraph about

(I turned to the door and saw Athena with her own food. I was nearly speechless. Not because she was standing there, but mostly because I was chewing on steak.)

there are a few more things to say but i think you get the gist of it,

but will say 2 more things sis comes on to you kisses you and goes to sleep WTF

the 2nd hope you take it how its meant,as a critic to make your story better & you a better writer & i hope you keep writing this story(cause think the premise is great & bar a few holes in it your writing is pretty good)

3raser3raseralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Hey

Thanks for the feedback everyone. At the moment, I'm nearly done with the second chapter and I'll be posting that sometime tomorrow. From the comments below, I've gotten helpful critiques and very nice comments.

Stay with me folks, nearing the next chapter. I'll update MUCH more often after this one. THanks.

3raser3raseralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Sent in the next chapter

I got an Edited version of this coming in to make this Complications Ch. 01 and, yes, I submitted the next chapter about a day ago. Waiting for submission.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
very nice

Honest characters, interesting theme. Waiting for more...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Attend to the last paragraph. The whole story was Jeff first person, and that last para was third person. Also insert some back story. Everything is happening all at once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous