All Comments on 'Compromising Positions: A Fantasy'

by GingerM

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
surferjakesurferjakeover 9 years ago

Great story. Excellent development and detail, especially in the mindset of the players. Well done! I had to read it all - not just jump to the sexy bits!

GingerMGingerMover 9 years agoAuthor
Reply

@surferjake - Thank you very much. Bishiebunny and I had a great time creating this story together. I admit I was worried at first when I edited it together into a whole, as his narrative style and mine are slightly different, so I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Thoroughly enjoyed the read!

Would love to see more for sure.

sleekjillsleekjillover 9 years ago
thanks for the great story

would love to see erin in pantyhose again, and nathan too, and don't nathan and cyn need to worship the horsegirl together with their mouths? just some stray thoughts :). thanks for the most excellent story.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 9 years ago
Simply...

wonderful!

Such a great love story, spanning categories with style and powerful sexual scenes. I most enjoy the insight into the minds of the characters, and you delivered that in abundance. I liked how you kept the couples dynamic going until it morphed into the triple relationship (hmm, no word for that?).

The only thing that bugged me was the anal scene. You'd taken great care to convey that Erin's cock was legendarily large. Cynthia had to have super-lube just to take it in her pussy. I was prepared for you to take some serious time to work him up to that massive taking. So it was the only let down of the story, and I was able to let it go just as Nathan did (though I had to remind myself that he wasn't bleeding).

I've not read a story of yours that I didn't like verrrry much. Please keep writing. Thank you for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Long, but worth it

That.... was everything I've wanted, but never knew that I wanted. Well done.

GingerMGingerMabout 7 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous

Thank you very much for your kind words. I had a wonderful time sharing the telling of this tale with my co-writer. It was my first effort at such, and at the time we were doing so, we were each other's primary audience. We both intend to try our hand at a shared fantasy again... and yes, there will be horse-hung girls. :)

WoodwiseWoodwiseover 1 year ago

Loved this story for so many reasons, I wish it had not ended with that scream from the chamber maid. so un-professional of her tsk tsk such a rude way to wake the lovers up on their honeymoon - and as Anonymous said "Long, but worth it" sure that is what Nathan was saying as well at some point

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGingerM@GingerM
Live life to the fullest, love with a full heart. I am Whimsy... I am a restless, inconstant star; I come and go as my desires move me, I take the adventure that comes to me. I am Whimsy. Woman, writer, dreamer; silly, pensive, playful; a study in opposites, a conundrum sh...