Computer Room Quickie

Story Info
Office assistant offers extra assistance.
1.5k words
3.26
27.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My office door swished open. "Hey," I say only briefly looking up from the computer screen. My gaze quickly returns to you; electricity fills the air. You're wearing the very short black skirt that you know drives me wild. Your hips sway saucily as you approach. Your loosely buttoned shirt falls open like rose petals as you lean forward "I've got some-thing in mind that's more interesting than that source code," You say reaching out and turning off the monitor. Your hot wet breath burns in my ears and your soft lips brush softly against it.

I look down to see your hard nipples push out against the thin silky material restraining them. As my eyes travel down your body I see a hint of your panty covered honey pot peeking out from beneath the too small skirt as sit slowly on the edge of the desk in front of me the outline of your vulva plainly visible though the shiny, sheer, dark cloth.

I reach out and gently caress your flank. "hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." you exhale and lean your head back as I begin teasingly moving my hand along your side. I begin to squirm as my member swells painfully against my tight jeans. "Mmmmmmmmmm," you naughty boy you sigh softly brushing my straining bulge with you're right foot. I inhale sharply from your touch. "ffffffff," the breath leaves me as your toes slowly brush over and lightly squeeze my spongy engorged tip.

My hands now move closer to your waiting breasts, my forearm rubbing gently against your inner thigh. Advancing a little retreating a little you sigh slightly as my thumb lightly rubs the underside if your left breast. I swell more as I contact its soft spongy tissue.

Eager to relieve the growing pressure in my pants I slowly stand momentarily breaking contact with you. The room feels cold away from your hot touch as I slowly back away to remove my jeans.

"Let me help you with those," you say in a guttural tone as your tongue move across the inside edge of your upper lip, your skirt riding up even more as you slide off of the desk.

My skin tingles as your body presses playfully against mine. Your hips brush slowly against me, as your hands squeeze my broad shoulders and move slowly down my back. You then gradually start moving down. Your head rubs against my muscular chest following the contours of my firm angular pecs. You continue moving down. My cock throbs as the mass of your voluptuous right breast temporarily comes to rest against it. You continue down now moving your hands down across my firm ass and across my slender hips. Your wrist briefly brushes against my sensitive crown. My breath increases as you trace my length before slowly loosening the button and opening my zipper.

My cock springs free from its captivity hitting your cheek. A small clear drop of precum hits your auricle and drips slowly down your ear lobe. I sigh as your hair moves lightly against my head as you lightly kiss my hairless sac and move slowly up my long thick shaft your tongue barely protruding past your soft lips. You pause momentarily before giving my swollen, purple knob a long soft kiss.

I hastily lift my green polo over my head. "Your turn," I exhale running my fingers through your silky hair as you slowly stand the sheer fabric of your top tantalizes my newly bare skin.

My hands leisurely move to the buttons holding your top in place. Your hands gently trace my length before pushing it up as you move closer. My dick slips under your shirt tingles with pleasure as it moves against the hot, smooth, silky skin of your belly. Your shirt opens more as I undo more buttons.

I feel your wetness as the soft synthetic material covering your mons pressing against my tree-trunk like thigh. My head swims as I push your top back over your shoulders, and your bare skin now rests against mine.

My hands move resolutely down your soft back, and firmly grip your wonderful ass pressing your even more tightly against me.

I release you and kick away my jeans before squatting down and lifting you back onto the desk. Now on the desk, I lean forward and lightly kiss your longing nipple. My tongue now pushes it to and fro as my lips brush lightly then firmly against your areola. My free hand gently squeezes and lightly twists the other before tracing down your abdomen. You raise one leg and rest it against the arm of my chair as my hand continues to move lower. As my finger tips encounter the sheer fabric of the top or your panties. I let them slop under teasingly, lightly grazing the top of your soft pubic hair. As I feel you inhale, my hand withdraws and now moves to your ankle. I feel the tension briefly leave your body before gradually returning as my fingers trace up the inner contour of your calf. You take a quick short breath as my hand now passes by your knee pausing briefly.

"Hhhhhhhhhuuuuhhhhhh," The breath leave you as I lightly pull your panties to one side. The tops of my bent fingers pass over your softly, wet, labia. Your hips gently rock forward against my touch. Your breath quickens as I start moving lower kissing my way down your belly. My tongue briefly circles the outline of your navel as I pass.

I breath in deeply your sweet intoxicating sent as your hair tickles my cheek. "mmmmm mmmm," I hear and feel as my jaw presses lightly against the lower portion of your mons just above the point where your outer lips meet.

I lean back briefly and kiss the inside of your knee. The tip of my tongue protruding through my lips leaves a light trail of moisture as I move back along your inner thigh. I briefly, playfully nibble your tensed adductor longus before giving a little peck to your left inner lip and leaving it with a soft fleeting lick.

I feel your tension raise and depart as I move to your other leg. I move more rapidly back to your mid-thigh before slowing as I feel anticipation building. After a brief pause I resume a gradual approach.

"hhhhhh,ahhhhh," the breath leaves you as I again reach your tender vulva. I start from your peritoneum, then I softly, slowly trace the length of your inner lips with the firm tip of my tongue. I feel your thighs tense as I near your clit. I lightly circle it before giving the underside a long soft lick before moving back down wriggling the smooth underside of my tongue along your vestibule to your entrance. The tip of my nose presses lightly next to your little button as I explores your outer reaches.

Your hips rock gently and your legs now clasp my ears as my focus has shifted to your clit. Starting with a deep, wet kiss, my the tip of my tongue lightly zig-zaging across its tender head before lapping it with the broad rough upper side.

"Mmmmmm," a sigh escapes as I begin lightly rubbing your peritoneum from inside and out with my thumb and forefinger. With my free hand I reach under you and press your wanton hips more tightly against me.

"Ahhhhhh," breath now quickening. Now lightly rubbing the upper side of your entrance I feel your tension build and as a flush starts to develop on your now heaving glistening chest. "Arrrrgguuuuuuh," a guttural tone escapes before a silent rapture as I feel your walls rhythmically contract around my now slick wet fingers.

After a short recovery you slowly sit up and lead the way to the futon in the corner of the room. I sit on the edge leaning back as your slowly kneel in front of me and then lower your hot mouth onto my thick, throbbing pole lapping up the small bead of precum from the head. "Ohhhhhhhhh," I breath as your hot, wet, rough tongue now wriggles against the underside of my shaft.

"Mrrrrruph," The vibration of your voice around my thick head drives me wild. You continue loudly slurping as you work and a cool stream of saliva runs down my shaft.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I sigh as you lower yourself onto me. My shaft now hidden under the vale of your skirt as your hungry pussy consumes it. Your face contorts slightly as you bottom out on my shaft, and I feel your cervix press against top of my corona.

I feel your hot breath on my ear and cheek as you lean forward bracing yourself against the back of the futon. "Ahhhhhhh," I moan as your hips wiggle with my full length inside you. I angle my hips back to meet you as you grind against me. My breath quickens as you begin rocking your hips forward and backward. "Uhhhhahhhhhhh," as the first long strokes come.

"MMMMMhhumph," our pace quickens, I raise to meet your more rapid and forceful thrusts. You wetness now runs freely in small rivulets down my sac and along the inside of my thigh.

"Huuuuhhhhh,Huuuuuhhhhh" my breath quickens. I feel you tense as your pace increases out bodies now slapping together with abandon. Your fingernails dig into my shoulders as your tensions continues to build. I begin feeling dizzy as I feel my own control begin to slip away................................