The Low Fae Pt. 01: Core of Desire

Story Info
A woman calls on Fae to save her from being a prison bitch.
9.5k words
4.64
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: This is a work of fiction and my first attempt at erotica. There's a bit of built up so if you are looking just for the horny parts you can scroll to the **FUN STUFF**. Part 2 of this story is almost ready, let me know if you want more of this story. Thanks for reading!

THE LOW FAE

Part One:

Core of Desire

This morning, Tina Lafay woke up to a world entirely upside down to the one she had known not so long ago. Actually, the world wasn't upside down, she was. The poor woman was only 29 years old with deep caramel skin, hair as black as night, and her body as naked as the day she was born. The braces around her calves held her firmly in place as she dangled three feet above the floor, twirling in slow, unintentional circles. The room was dark stone, the kind of old high tower Tina had seen in cartoons about princesses being held captive. But this was no cartoon. And as her small breasts were pulled taut by her hardened nipples and the mysterious purple device sending pulsating energy into her exposed and hungry pussy proved, she was no princess.

From the only window she could see, the light coming from outside was unlike anything the human world could see outside of paintings and avant-garde films. Rich purple waves of light mixed with vibrant pink, orange, and streaks of harsh red filled the sky. Clouds like velvet canopies curled around the ridges of the skyline. She would have admired the beautify of the Fae Wilde sky, it was known to provoke tears from even the most stoic of mortals. But Tina couldn't focus on what she was seeing. The small waves of pleasure and building rhythms of the device between her legs had held her on the brink of orgasm for more than three hours. She tried desperately to push her poor pussy back into the device, to squeeze her thighs together, but it was like the device was sentient. It could sense when she was just about to cum and then it would slow down until she was steady again.

The pain of that unrealized pleasure was a torture so strong she had two sets of streaks running down her cheeks. One was from tears she had cried from the pain of being denied climax. The other was a set of streaks from her own pussy juice leaking down her belly, over her petite tits, down her neck, over her chin, and pooling under the gag right into her mouth.

Tina had never tasted herself until this week. She had never done many of the things she had done this week. She had once put in her dating profiles, "Vanilla, lol if that's what you call it. Just a conservative gal with traditional values. Not looking for a pervert or some porn addicted party boy."

She never had much luck dating and her sex life was more or less an unenthusiastic masturbation scene in her bubble bath about twice a month. She would fantasize about a hunky man on a beach, occasionally that hunky man became Jillian Michaels but Tina always convinced herself that's just her brains way of reminding her to work out instead of rubbing one out. After all, she's not gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that its just not who she is. She's a conservative gal. With traditional family values.

Here she was. Naked, hanging upside down, gagged and begging for an orgasm. And all this was punishment for stealing an extra kiss of her mistresses pussy. Mistress Em did not take kindly to greedy girls who take more than they have been given. So Tina was here to learn restraint.

But before she was leaking cunny juice into her own mouth and daydreaming of Mistress Em's juices, Tina was a Midwest girl, leaving the mall, and about to find her world upside down.

MONDAY.

Tina had an unblemished, if boring reputation. She worked as a program manager for a marketing firm that mainly representing a local bottling company. Not exactly the thrill of a lifetime but it paid well and she worked mostly from home. On her way out of the mall, Tina Lafay found herself in the most bewildering situation of her life. It was a crisp autumn afternoon, and the sun cast long shadows across the city streets, painting everything in hues of gold and orange. Tina was preoccupied with plans for the weekend, when the unexpected sound of sirens shattered her reverie. Glancing around in confusion, she barely had time to register the flashing lights before police cars cornered her on the sidewalk.

"Tina Lafay?" one of the officers called out, stepping out of the vehicle with an aura of stern authority.

"Yes, that's me. Is there a problem, officer?" Tina replied, her heart starting to race, a mix of confusion and fear beginning to knot in her stomach.

Without providing much of an explanation, the officer proceeded to inform Tina that she was under arrest for a forgery, embezzlement, and fraud. The announcement at first sounded like a joke but when the cops started reading her the Miranda Rights that sent shockwaves of very unfunny cold through her system. The accusation was so severe and so far removed from anything Tina could fathom that she felt as if she had been plunged into a bad dream. She had never so much as mis-expensed a coffee let alone stolen from the company. The words 'you have the right to remain silent' echoed around her, making the situation all the more surreal.

The next few days happened in a blur. She was given a public defendant who was worth every penny he cost her (nothing). The young man assured her she would be fine, there was no case. The bail was set at $600,000. Which there was no way Tina could afford. But her attorney said he could get the trial moved up and she would be home by Wednesday. Tina was so relived she never stopped to consider if the lanky rookie attorney knew what he was doing.

As it turned out, rushing trial was a mistake. And as Tina was being processed at the country prison Wednesday evening to start her 15 year sentence, she once again thought she was in a bad dream. She was a doer. A fixer. An independent woman so she was thinking about her appeal more than she was thinking about anything else. Which is how she walked tits first into a big a problem. "Ouch," she said as her head bounced off a book she'd walked right into. The book fell from a woman's hands as Tina brought her hand to her her forehead.

"Watch it, cunt!" The woman who stood a half foot taller and had a friend either side said. She had dark red lipstick which contrasted her Hispanic skin. Her slick black hair was tightly healed against her scalp and had artistic swirls down the sides of her face.

Tina wasn't much of a fighter, always first to let another car go in front of her. But she'd seen enough movies to know this wasn't the time to show weakness. She needed to demand respect or she'd be eaten alive before she could get out of this mess. "You watch it!" She snapped back in her best impression of a tough woman.

Immediately she knew she'd messed up. The taller of the three women slammed the book down on the ground. She was a Hispanic woman with a sucker in her mouth, a pony tail, and a spiderweb tattoo covering what was visible of her chest in a way that Tina wondered how far down the webbing went. The other two women moved in on Tina and closed in around her arms as the taller one leaned over her face. "The fuck you say, bitch?"

"I...I said..um..." Tina's small frame, scrawny arms, and lack of any experience fighting suddenly left her feeling powerless.

"Huh, you think you can disrespect me, new bitch?"

"No...I...Im sorry I didn't mean to..." Tina was stuttering as the three women backed her against one of the cells in the hallway.

"That mouth don't work too good, huh, bitch?" The woman said and her friends giggled as they pinned Tina's wrists to her hips. The ringleader pulled the cherry red sucker from her mouth with a popping sound, "Maybe we best work on that, huh?"

All three women stared at Tina, waiting for her to respond. They seemed to be looking at more than her face though. They were moving their eyes hungrily over her body and in turn Tina found herself again looking at the woman's web tattoo wondering if her big breasts were inked too. No way she thought. That would hurt far too much. "What...what do you mean?" Tina eventually stammered out.

"Yeah Francalina, tell her what we mean." The shorter woman on Tina's left said with a laugh and her fingers started toying with Tina's waistband, sending a shiver up her side. Tina was straight. She had never even experimented with other girls. Her chest flushed and she felt a warm rush in between her legs.

Francalina leaned closer and raised the cherry red sucker up towards Tina's mouth. "Give this a lick." She said.

Tina shook her head, "No thanks, not much for sweets."

"Oh you gunna learn how to enjoy sweet things, sweet thing. Stick out that tongue, or my girl here gonna break your fingers."

Tina noticed the girl on her left was holding her hand in a way that didn't seem romantic. She shivered in fear and instinctively stuck out her tongue. Francalina roughly moved the wet sucker all over Tina's tongue, smearing the spit and dissolving cherry flavor all over her mouth. Then she was slapping her mouth with it, "That's it, just like a little candy dick in that slut mouth." Tina gagged at the thought of tasting another woman's saliva and tried to back away but her chin was roughly grabbed. "Keep that fucking tongue out."

She closed her eyes and obeyed and once again felt the candy being smeared over her lips and tongue. "Yeah, you gonna learn to love sweets. Tonight when you eat my ass for da first time, you gonna tell mommy it tastes just like cherries ain't you, bitch?"

Tina felt the heat between her legs flash and suddenly she noticed the wetness that made no sense to her. She didn't like this. This was assault, this was scary. Why was her pussy wet?

Before she could pull away or think too much about why she wasn't pulling away, a guard's voice called out, break it up, ladies!"

The three women backed away from Tina and giggled as the one her had been toying with Tina's pants called back, "Sure thing, Officer Margo. Just girl talk, you know!"

They went down the hall away from the officer and Tina collapsed against the bars behind her. She caught her breath and noticed how flustered she was. Then she noticed her pants had been pulled so loose they were halfway falling down and her prison issued white panties were showing. Not low enough for anyone to notice how wet she was after her encounter, thankfully. She quickly tugged her pants up and tightened the band. Then she wiped the sweet candy and spit from her lips as she looked over and saw Officer Margo shaking her head and walking away. Great, that guard probably assumed Tina liked what just happened. She didn't even ask any questions, no incident report, nothing.

There was a whistle and laughter at the other end of the hall and Tina looked over to find Francalina with her back turned to Tina and either of the other 2 women beside her. Francalina had her thumbs tucked into her own waistband and as soon as Tina was looking she tugged them down as she shook her hips, dancing her big Latina booty out of the orange material revealing a bright pink thong that was definitely not prison issued. Her gorgeous brown skin was highlighted by the blank web tattoo that evidently went all over her body. Tina was mesmerized by the woman's butt cheeks. Huge, shapely, round, globes with an artistic tattoo and designer panties.

Tina was so taken by the image of it she took a second to realize the other two girls were sticking there tongues out, moving them around in an exaggerated licking motion while playfully tapping their friends bare buttocks, calling Tina's attention to what she was going to be made to do later.

She knew she should be afraid. Angry. She should be screaming for Officer Margot to come back. But instead, as she looked at the mean woman's perfect ass, shaking in a way Tina wished she could mimic when she danced, even though Francalina was joking she clearly knew how to move and for the first time in her life, Tina was picturing herself kneeling behind her, feeling those warm cheeks bouncing on her face. The yummy sucker still in francalina's mouth as she smiled back at her new friend. Tina's body betrayed her again and she felt a tremor that started in the center of her pussy and moved up to her stomach and down to her knees, making them shake. The other girls covered their mouths as they laughed with surprise at Tina's reaction.

Francalina jumped up and hiked her pants over her big booty, hiding the pink thong again and shaking Tina from her hypnotized state. The three girls blew kisses, waved, and Francalina pulled the sucker free from her lips with a pop Tina heard from down the hall. And then they vanished around the corner. But somehow Tina knew she hadn't seen the last of them.

Tina felt ashamed. The damp feeling in her panties now cooling and embarrassing as much as it was confusing. She was starting to feel scared. She couldn't...do that.Lick someone's ass? She wasn't lesbian and even if she was, that's disgusting and unnatural. She would never. Which could mean these girls would hit her. Or worse. She was in trouble.

Tina turned around, and rested her forehead against the bars. Soon, a small voice from the other side meekly said, "Hey, um...do you want to sit down?"

Tina's eyes popped open with surprise and she saw a 4'10 woman with short pixie pink hair, dark eye liner, and a thick black necklace that was only partially visible from under her orange jacket which she had cut the sleeves off of. She was a skinny thing but her face was kind and her voice was genuine and Tina desperately needed a friendly person right now. "Yea, I do."

She made her way inside the cell and sat down across from the girl who introduced herself as, "Mae."

"I guess you saw that whole thing."

Mae nodded, "Afraid most people on this block did. I'd love to tell you not to worry about Fran and her little posse but, truth is their bite is worse than they're bark."

"Really?"

"Any chance you're into a rough lesbian gangbangs?" Mae shrugged.

"Oh god..." Tina collapsed into her hands and sobbed. This had to be a nightmare.

"Look, I don't want you to get hurt so...probably best you just pretend to like that kind of thing. If you let them win and get them off, they will be happy. But if you fight them, they will hurt you."

Tina shook her head, "I don't even go down on my boyfriends. I can't do that for another woman. Not to mention...there is a big difference between lesbian sex and...eating ass! Im not a porn star for gods sake."

Mae shrugged, "I don't know what other options you have. If you go to the guards, especially this early on, they will think you're just making trouble. And trust me, the guards can be worse than Fran."

"There has to be something I can do." Tina was desperate, scared, and if she was able to be honest with herself, which she wasn't, still a little aroused. Maybe that's what really scared her. What it would mean if she went through with the act and didn't hate it like she was supposed to. The lingering taste of cherry on her lips made her crotch tingle every time she noticed it.

"Well..." Mae started to say then lowered her head in embarrassment.

"What?"

"No it's...it's really dumb. Just something my old friends and I did. Sort of like a funny magic sister thing."

Tina smiled for the first time, "What like, light as a feather stiff as a board?"

Mae nodded with a snicker, "Yes! Like The Craft!"

Both girls laughed. When it was over Tina sighed, "Oh I needed that. Ya know I loved that movie when I was a girl. At this point, it can't hurt. Let's try it." Tina wasn't superstitious. She didn't believe in magic. Only in prayer, honest hard work, and Donald J. Trump. But she needed a friend and Mae was sweet.

"Ok!" Mae beamed as she shot up and grabbed paper and pens from her desk. She handed them to Tina and told her to draw a circle then a smaller circle in front of that one. "So have you heard of Fae magic?"

"Fae? No."

"Fae as in fairie. But not like tinker bell, more like...well if you haven't read a lot of fantasy it may be too much to explain. But they are magical creatures who live in the Fae Wilde and sometimes come here. Some are kind of magical, some are crazy powerful. Some are good, some are mean. Some offer protection. So you are going to ask one of the nicer, crazy powerful ones, for protection."

Tina thought this was silly, but it was better than what happened earlier. "And what is this fairies name?"

Mae grinned, "You don't call them fairies. The fae you are going to ask for help is...well actually you shouldn't ever say their names when you don't need to. Here I will write it down and when it's time you read it. Finish the circles first."

Tina was no artist but did her best. Then the girl drew a wild looking symbol that seemed like something out of a Dr. Strange movie. "What, is that the name? I can't read that haha."

Mae shook her head, "Sorry, that's the real spelling. You pronounce it like this." And she wrote a more normal looking name in the paper below the picture Tina had drawn, but told her not to read the name aloud yet.

"Okay, now you write your name along the edge of the first circle." Tina did. Then Mae had her draw a rectangle like plate in front of the smaller circle. Then had her write the word, "Slave" on that rectangle.

"Ok, so when you are ready, you need a little bit of blood, smear it here on the name, the real one here with the symbol, and say out loud, the name followed by, "I am yours!" Got it?"

Tina felt a nervous twinge in her gut at the thought of blood and symbols and saying she was some fae creatures. She didn't like the slave word either. As she thought more about it she realized what she had been drawing was a collar. Like a dog collar with her name on it and the word slave dangling like a dog tag from it. She was surprised and embarrassed and then she looked closer at Mae and realized the necklace she was wearing was an actual black collar. Staring, she noticed the center of it had silver letters that spelled out, "SLUT."

Tina knew about these kind of girls. Girls that liked being degraded and used. Probably the victim of some abuse or addicted to porn or something. Whatever this girls problem was, Tina didn't want to end up like her. For all she knew, Mae was that Francalina personal like...sex slave or something. She could have been helping deliver Tina to the evil bitch like some DoorDash piece of ass.

"Actually, um..." Tina stood up quick and started backing away out of the cell, "I think um...it's been a long day Im just gunna lay down in my cell."

Mae looked sad and hurt, "Wait, what did I say?"

"Nothing, no, nothing. Thank you for being so...um kind, I just, Im really tired and I still have to pick up my stuff from the commissary and...ya know, I will see you tomorrow, Ok?"

She left the cell and rushed back to her own, Mae had called something out to her but Tina was too distracted and scared to hear it. She made it back to her cell, buried her head in her pillow and let the world fade out for a while.

She woke up a few hours later and wanted to shower. As she collected her things, she realized she didn't have flip flops. Commissary was closed but she asked her cell neighbor who told her about a woman on cell block E who would give her hand me down pair in exchange for her lunch cakes. She needed shoes to shower so she took her only zebra cake and went on her quest.

As Tina would soon learn, prisons are not made for exploring. Not many signs or open doors. She went through whatever open doors she could assuming eventually she would be at E block but the walls weren't exactly marked. So instead, she found herself at a line of empty cells with hardly any lights kicked on. The door of iron bars at the end was locked and it was pitch black on the other side. "Great. Just fucking great..." Tina shook her head and she turned around to head back.