All Comments on 'Concealed Passion'

by ColdCat

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
List_of_RomanticsList_of_Romanticsalmost 14 years ago
Brava!

Literotica could use more talents such as yourself around these parts. You've got an incredible gift with humor and erotica, and damned if you don't know how to spin a good romantic yarn with great characters-something sorely lacking as well (good romantic yarns). I can't begin to tell you how tired I am of the BDSM you find in the majority of most submissions, especially Lesbian submissions. Does no one like a good romance anymore?!

This is the fourth story of yours I've read, and the fourth time I've been so completely impressed. Well done.

I do hope you choose to write more, perhaps something more towards the light-hearted and romantic... really stretch those comedy muscles ;3

Regardless; Well done!

lordchilworthlordchilworthalmost 14 years ago
thanks

well written , well ballanced, poised.. a fine short story ...thanks

Wanderer49Wanderer49almost 14 years ago
Beautiful

A beautifully written, deeply felt and highly involving story about two real women.

Wanda

FlpantherFlpantheralmost 14 years ago
BRAVO!

What a rare find! Well written, insightful and nicely paced...loved it!

PhineasPhineasalmost 14 years ago
Great start!

Everything was top shelf, I have to say, but I took particular delight in the cat named Monty. Only because I once had such a dear feline friend myself and he seemed to share many of the traits of the one depicted in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really hope you continue this! It was amazing to read - passionate, loving, just so many things. Your writing is impeccable and I really hope to read more in the future. Keep up the fantastic work and once again, I hope you do continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please continue...

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 11 years ago
Oh, ColdCat!

You wrote a bit in 2010. That you stopped makes me think the story is real. I hope you are ok.

The writing was really good and the storytelling was enchanting. Someday, hopefully soon, I hope you will write more of this story. Maybe 2 stories: one how I fear things played out and another how I hope things played out.

Of course, this story could be complete and utter fiction, and you just stopped submitting to Literotica. Either way, I hope good things for you, but you should write more. Write something somewhere. Your talent should not wither.

Thanks for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the heck....

I loved your story and long for more.

How can you just end it like that?

It is as if you wrote a chapter of a book and after getting us hooked you stopped writing. I hope this confession and obvious compliment stirs your writing juices and find it in your heart to continue this sensual and erotic journey.

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Three and a half years!

Please, what happens now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely, well written, hugely sexy and..

Well. not finished...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't be cruel...

Another great five-star story from you and you really know how to wring the emotions. But now I want to scream with frustration. You have ended the story with the perfect cliff-hanger and then four years later... nothing! Are we to spend the rest of our lives wondering what you intended to follow this? I hope not.

DeAsiaDeAsiaabout 9 years ago
Ummmm....

Please don't tease us. Will there be a sequel, I'm dying to know what happens?

pseud277pseud277almost 9 years ago
one point deducted for cliffhanger angst

An accelerated love story quickly abbreviated by the last few lines. Im sad, because its unlikely we will ever know what was the outcome. The other stories this writer posted here are something of a compensation. But still poor enough to wish for a proper resolution.

MaonaighMaonaighover 7 years ago
Do you still check the comments?

ColdCat, I've just discovered your stories (accidentally so there must be a reason) and I've thoroughly enjoyed each one. But in a few days' time it will be six years since you left the readers of "Concealed Passion" dangling on the edge of a cliff-hanger. Will we ever get to know what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please, you HAVE to finish this !!

This story is wonderful, but it needs to be finished ! PLEASE !!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 3 years ago

Oh no why must it be so! Unfinished is such a sad word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely Story, shame it had such a disappointed ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous