Concealed Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Sarah to stay put, promised her tea, and slipped out of bed and into a robe. Monty and I then proceeded with our usual dance down the stairs; the one where I tried desperately not to tread on him while he tried his best to trip me up -- cat owners will know it well! I fed him and was waiting for the kettle to boil when I sensed her behind me. Her arms encircled my waist and she hugged me tightly to her, burying her face in my shoulder. She explained that she would have waited but she didn't want to let me out of her sight.

She made me smile. And then she made me gasp when her hand crept into my robe and cupped my breast. Instant hot desire coursed through me; the invisible line between pussy and breast yanked hard and I groaned out loud. She didn't speak but her intent was clear as her free hand pulled at the cord of my robe, dragging it open it and off my shoulders, allowing it to fall in a puddle at my feet. I stood naked in my kitchen while her hands softly roamed; cupping my breasts, drawing sensuous circles and teasing my nipples into impossibly hard sensitive points. I leaned back against her, lost...totally lost.

My awareness was focused entirely on her hands and where her lips were brushing against my shoulder and arm. Her hands slipped lower, playing over my trembling tummy and brushing delightfully against my sensitive hip bones causing me to seize the counter top as a new sexual thrill rushed through me. Her hands gripped me as she slid lower, her lips traversing my spine and then nipping and nuzzling at my bum. It drove me crazy; my breathing became ragged again and, distractingly, I could hear moans issuing from deep in my throat. I was hers completely; her hands guided me to face her and I was again forced to hang onto the counter top to balance myself.

Sarah leant back on her heels and stared. One finger trailed along the edge of my pubic hair, tracing the outline and her gaze travelled up my body; past my trembling stomach, past my small breasts heaving in time with my breathing. Those grey eyes caught mine for just an instant before they returned to my centre and her mouth dipped to me.

A thrill so deep, so blatant hit me when I felt her lips touch and her tongue delicately part my slit and begin what felt like a wriggling search. I instinctively spread my legs wider but I needn't have; her hands gripped my hips and her tongue made the tiniest little darts, each one connecting for an instant with the top of my clit. It was fleeting, so exquisite and dainty; it was heaven. Those discreet little movements bought me to a sexual high far more quickly then I would have thought possible. So soon I could feel the urgent pressure building between my legs but her petit actions only brought me closer little by little. The pleasure was intense and prolonged; I trembled and hung on as my orgasm approached. It was glorious, deep and long and I shuddered against her for what seemed like hours.

When I finally came back to my senses she was still on her knees in front of me, her nose pressed against my stomach. Her face was flushed and her eyes were closed and I realised she had a hand pressed between her legs touching herself. As I moved my hands to touch her lovely auburn hair her eyes flew open and locked with mine. She was biting her lip and tried to hold my gaze but she was too close. Soon her eyes closed again, her face pressed against me contorted slightly and as she came I felt each of her moans deep in my belly; it was beautiful.

Now, one night and a morning of delightful passion does not make a relationship, but we worked on it. I invited her into my life and she accepted. Over the next few weeks, Sarah more or less moved in with me, returning to her own large and empty house for simple tasks of maintenance and to leave her car in the garage. She would leave for work each morning and return home to me, with that curious institutional smell schools have, and I loved it. The more I knew of her and about her, the more smitten I became and when, one evening, I haltingly confessed my love for her she held me tight and accepted that too. She told me she had never imagined she could ever feel so loved or be so happy. We both knew that one day soon we would have to face head on the issue of her marriage and her family but we took the time for ourselves; it seemed the right thing to do.

I could have waited a lifetime for that particular confrontation but it came far too quickly. One morning I had risen early. Winter was fast approaching and the ground sparkled, hard with a heavy frost. I was sipping tea and contemplating a morning run when Monty, sitting idly on a window sill suddenly became alert. I swung my head in the direction of his gaze and watched with utter dismay as a sleek black BMW cruised slowly past. I knew who it was and I knew where he was going but I still dashed up to the spare room in time to see Tim park in the driveway to their house. Monty, sensing my disquiet had followed me and we both watched him get out of the car and head towards the front door. I looked at my furry old friend and he looked backed at me and our expressions seemed to echo the same thought...'Oh shit!'

12