All Comments on 'Condemned'

by SumOfAllThings

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please write a part 2. I need to know how this will end!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG!!!

When are you writing the next part of this story??? I love it! gogogogogo! lol!

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 15 years ago
So deserved of 5

Absolutely can't wait for the next one. This was a brilliant teaser/starter chapter!

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 15 years ago
Hopefully not condemned just yet!

This was a well-constructed beginning (and I hope it is a beginning and not a stand alone!) Your characterisation and plot are both strong culminating in a menacing cliffhanger that left me waiting for more. It avoids most of the typical Vampire cliches, which is always a bonus. You need to check for some typos and grammatical glitches but there was nothing seriously in the howler department! All in all, an excellent start. *applauds*

My5InchFMHeelsMy5InchFMHeelsover 15 years ago
Applaud

I read my stories the way I write them. Sexy or not, the content is what I look for and try to write myself. Quite frankly more stories are about the sex. This was a great relief to read, entertaining and enthralling, Please keep em coming :)

While Gay male is not my usual read, The title caught me and I was captivated from the start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you know how...

to take something old hat and make it new. that is the creative part i love and look for. but i wonder if you have someone to give edit advice. anyway, please let this be the first chapter of a new series. i will read, read, read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Was there a point at which...

Was there a point at which this was going to become less like sitting in a toilet covered in shit?

SumOfAllThingsSumOfAllThingsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank youuuuuuuuu

I admire your flexibility! Having the ability to fit inside a toilet is impressive. You must be very popular. Personally, I can't fit my whole body in the loo.

But if I could fit, I'm pretty sure I would avoid the shit covered variety. I'm picky that way.

So, with no other point of reference, other than using my wild imagination, I'm unable to entirely quantify whether the story had a point, other that the sitting in shit variety.

However, this comment made me laugh so thanks for that. And thanks for reading :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous