Condemned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used his long nails to pick at his fangs, maybe to remind me who I was talking to. Like I could forget! "Africa's mostly left alone, though the more populated cities have some of our kind around. I've been there though and it's not too much fun. Way too warm. Like I said, America's pretty much off limits. Canada's a little easier, but who the hell wants to chomp down on the Canadian's? Way to damn congenial for me. Not to mention that the states don't like the idea of my kind at their borders to they keep a close eye on their neighbours. Likewise for Mexico, though truth be told theirs not much going on down there. It's too warm too."

"I guess you don't bother with the south part of the globe much then?" I asked.

"Good guess, though I do like to visit Australia now and again, in winter of course. Hell of a long trip though. New Zealand's a nice getaway but the countries not well populated so staying there long term isn't really an option. I went to South America once, hell of a continent; the women in Brazil were just lovely. Its pretty poverty stricken though and people notice if you chomp down on the elite. Russia's interesting but too poor, the same for most of Eastern Europe. Asia can be fun but I avoid the Middle East like the plague. They and the good old states stopped arguing with each other when we came along. They mutually hate our guts and they're packing the same sort of toys as the mother land."

"So most of your kind is here?" I asked in awe. I couldn't believe it! I'd always thought the whole world was screwed but it turned out that the good old salty U.K had drawn the preverbal short straw. As an after thought I added. "It's a wonder no ones tried to blow us up yet."

A blur of movement and then my feet were dangling in the air as a hand gripped my shirtfront. I wasn't breathing too well but I could suck in enough oxygen so I wouldn't pass out. Lucky me! "You're not as dumb as you look, Conner my boy." He said as he slapped my cheek twice, hard enough that he had probably left a mark. He let go of me and I fell into a heap on the floor, looking up at him as he towered over me, hating him, fearing him. "We made a deal with them some years ago. Make our base here and leave the rest of the world in peace. We do for the most part, hell, why wouldn't we? We've got it good here and the weather suits my kind. Not too cold or too hot. Winter means short days and long nights. We're cut off though, and that's what's important to the untied governments. You see France and Germany, well they would have been equally suitable but their not Islands are they? If we had them we pretty much got access to most of the world. They won't bomb us though, because they know that an act of war like that would mean the end of their kind. All it would take was a hundred of my kind to go on a rampage, turning the singles who in turn went on little rampages of their own and then that would be the end of the human race. The united nations aren't dumb; they know we got more than a few hundred of our kind in the big wide world. They won't bomb us."

He knelt down and wiped my hair back from my face. I glared at him and he let his hand drop. "You not a fan of same sex, Conner?"

I think my mouth hung open a little. "No." I said eventually, not able to communicate how totally freaked out I was. "Dose that matter to you?"

He tucked his hands behind his back and stood up. I think he liked looking down at me "Honestly, I prefer a partner that's into it, but gay or not anything I get from you probably wont be voluntary, so no, it doesn't matter."

I didn't know why hearing him say it upset me so much. It wasn't like I didn't expect him to rape me, probably kill me after he was done. I drew my legs up and pressed my face against my knees.

What a shitty life!

12