All Comments on 'Confession of Adultery'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 228 Comments
desecrationdesecration9 days ago

VK, I have my doubts about the foreign religion of Christianity, but I think religion is a good thing. Something magic made this wonderful world and even though humans screw it up there is a chance to see the beauty within. Maybe my gods are ancient, but the feeling is the same no matter what gods you worship. What I like about this story is that it makes it clear what forgiveness is, and also, that self-preservation comes first. Also that people underestimate the power of mundane miracles and the goodness of certain ordinary people with good hearts even if they labor unnoticed.

strawboystrawboyabout 1 month ago

Reporter in Afghanistan to US sniper: What do you feel when kill a terrorist? Sniper: Recoil.

Padre should have finished him.

ViolentKnight = troll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

ViolentKnight, I doubt the Internet would ever believe some know-it-all who gripes on servicemen, religious good men, or even introverts having faithful wives on a website with equally delusional plot point stories and writers. And you're probably here because even you couldn't maintain your SO's fidelity.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

Religious men truly are the dumbest when it comes to women and relationships, followed closely by military men and introverts. Father Mac was a combination of both. Love blinds these fools like no other. They can never prevent infidelity because their very weak nature makes them repeatedly overlook red flags in women's behavior and rely on their wives for comfort and safety instead of being their safe place. Being cuckolded isn't just more likely, but inevitable.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

I feel like I've read too much LW fiction in the last month or so because honestly I just rolled my eyes at Carters "seduction" of Colleen. People joke about the "Martian Slut Ray" but here it basically is in full force. Everything else was very ordinary and I think it's only the ending that saved this story from being a 2, bumping it up to a 3 for me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Writers with no understanding of faith, hope, grace, forgiveness and restoration should write about spiritual things.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Drivel. The confession doesn't work for sins about to be committed. I'm utterly sick of the alien sex ray trope, it's lazy and exists only because the writer is incapable of writing a credible descent into depravity. The idea that an inexperienced woman in such a social position would go from 0-100 is absurd. No way would she have been up for anal sex with such little prep and so soon into a relationship, unless perhaps he had a small bordering on micro penis and if that was the case the only enjoyment she'd be getting was from the illicit thrill.

As for the MC not forgiving her and allowing her to stay and build back his faith in her trust. He's a fkn priest, if they can't then who could, and if he can't then he really shouldn't be a priest. Because to forgive one's sins is paramount to being priestly.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

Guess Marge Terrel is God's messenger. Too long but good.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Easily your worst! Never thought you would go the "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" route! Very sad Cuck Shit story!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Excellent story and flow; however, Carter got off way too easy!! Something like castration and penile removal would have been appropriate!! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Actually, if God does exist it is said that after Adam sinned God is waiting for man to prove he cannot govern himself. When he finally proves he cannot govern himself, God will take back his rulership. That is why today it is said there is no God if he can allow what is happening on the earth today. In fact if that is correct, those that believe, await his return via Jesus taking the lead. Interesting idea based on fact or in the case scriptural evidence.

Harrison was a typical 'Alpha' male if there is ever such a thing, that had no scruples on the purity of marriage and thought he could do what he wants with anyone he wanted to. One day he will get what he deserves. It has just not got to him yet. Personally, I would have also put a bullet in his car engine so he could see the mess that gun can make. That would have stopped him speeding out of there. I am glad Colleen was given the shove, she deserved no less, but could have got a lot more. She got away lightly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Now I see why Harryin VA is such a wretched, desolate human being.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

we are all allowed our beliefs .

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

I liked it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

For Harry…

When Albert Einstein realized his theory of General Relativity proved the existence of God he and most of science spent decades trying to disprove his own theory. Einstein was an agnostic. When the smartest minds in history could not disprove his theory he spent his latter years walking the grounds of Princeton discussing epistemology with his religion professor friends.

You are welcome to your beliefs but when you voice them you just show your ignorance…you know, unless you’re smarter then Einstein, et. al.

Have a great day.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

After engaging in all sorts of sale, Massachusetts gang sex with Carter Hanson and his other people around him and destroying her marriage and knowing what she is done..... The wife actually asks this

But, why?" she protested. "You said you forgave me."

.

Why is this authors stories always so pathetically stupid?

Harryin VAHarryin VA11 months ago

HERE IS ANSWER TO THIS

"That's the worst part of all, Preston. I think God has abandoned me and I've lost my faith in Him. When I realized what was going on with Colleen, I tried to turn to Him for help or at least consolation, but I got nothing. Where was He when I really needed Him?"

There is No god. Never was. never can be

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

God works in mysterious ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your stories but the endings leave me wanting. There’s no closure, just open ended nothingness. LM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was a decent ending. Like in real life, there were more questions than answers. There always are. Many writers on this site write a formulaic BTB story, much like the cuck writers seem to have an invisible checklist. Ironically, the BTB crowd howls for the same story, much like the cuck fans do. The Roman games were like that-- draw your own conclusions. That's because both groups are some messed up people. A story that doesn't follow their strict guidelines is downvoted. So, we end up with the same crap every time. This wasn't, and the fools hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Actually well written, except that Colleen is almost laughably stupid. Or rather: She seems stupid when you let the story play out.

Would a person who knows that her spouse is a super sniper with a penchant for revenge (at least in earlier days) actually be that stupid to cheat?

Even leaving that aside, her actions suggest a massive lack of common sense - without which this story would not work...

Dialogs good (plot-related stupidity aside), Prestons charakter was an nice touch. usually you got "cheater1", 2cheater2" and "cheated" on 1 and 2.

Plot... unfortunately has gaps due to Colleen's cringeworthy behavior.

I guess in the end that is partly also responsible for the "unfinished" feeling this story has

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story spoilt by a weak ending, carter gets away with very little damage, the wife, did he love her as much as he said?

RileyKingRileyKingover 1 year ago

Loved it but not the ending. Carter needs more punishment. Colleen also needs to suffer more. Max needs to find someone better.

CDRLawCDRLawover 1 year ago

OK I guess. Some nice touches but so many cliches: ex-marine sniper, charity worker, wife so guilty. Try something new.

gasperguy69gasperguy69over 1 year ago

I feel it's unfinished. There is an overhanging cloud needing to be addressed. Instead, the story just ends. Like a novel that's missing its last chapter.

gasperguy69gasperguy69over 1 year ago

I feel it's unfinished. There is an overhanging cloud needing to be addressed. Instead, the story just ends. Like a novel that's missing its last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't see a woman like Colleen doing what she did and also not being severely guilty by it after she thr first time. Find that highly unlikely. Even moving past that and accepting that she has an addiction to bring dominated (like hubby would have no clue of that whatsoever after so many years), I also find it unlikely that an Episcopalian minister would not find a way (over time and with counseling with his wife and therapy for himself) to not find a way to forgive his wife her one short term affair. Yes devastating but there is something called the New Testament. He is supposed to live that Scripture and not only be Old Testament.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

This yarn failed to keep me interested so my attention fizzled out before the end of page 2. The characters are either perfect heroes or sinister villains. Nor was it very erotic. Half way through I took a break to read an article on Eurozone interest rates, it was that boring. 2 stars, but thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very week ending 2*

FoldingFoldingover 1 year ago

Magazine. The infantryman’s weapon, the M1 Garand had a clip. Extra rounds in other weapons are held in a magazine (other than revolvers of course). I enjoy your stories though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

God doesindeed answer our prayers! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The M107 is an absolute beast of a rifle. You got almost all the details right, except for terminology. It's a magazine, not a clip. Otherwise, good read.

sf1134sf1134almost 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve read here. Truly original and diabolical. Worthy of EdRider73.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

On and on and on and on, long boring conversation after long boring conversation - get to the point already. Not worth all the excess verbiage. Could easily have been cut in half or even less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

On and on and on and on, long boring conversation after long boring conversation - get to the point already. Not worth all the excess verbiage. Could easily have been cut in half or even less.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Light

Carter go off too light,also hope Mac doesn't take the slut back.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

A women with the background and credentials of Colleen would not have gone to a hotel room with a man other than her husband in the first place. Even if she had thought it was a work related meeting where other people would be present and had gone to the hotel room as soon as she realized it was just the two of them and he sat down on the bed she would have left before he started talking to her about being submissive.

The whole story really falls apart before it begins

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

Ahh superstition, and Marge Terrell we’ll, she was all the confirmation of his superstitionsl he needed. But Mac, why didn’t your sky daddy just give your wife the strength to say no?

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 years ago

Read it a second time, and still a 5*.

I say this even though I, like some other commentators, have to suffer disbelief that a pastor's wife could become so quickly and unreasonably the victim of the Martian slut ray.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Suprise after surprise.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 years ago

Well written but sad story. Depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs a sequel with more aftermath. I want Mac to move on. I admit I skipped all the sex scenes as I don't care to read about a cheating slut being fucked. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave it a 5. But I am a little skeptical on how things went down with Coleen. One thing that seems to be a common refrain on Literotica, is” instant slut, just add alcohol “. Being married to a Paster, she would have been very aware of her reputation. And no way would she just submit to a man, who hadn’t even tried to build a relationship with her. I don’t see a lot of Narcissist women, marrying into the clergy. I don’t think she would have been easily seduced. As far as a prick from the private sector taking control of a non profit, I am sure it happens all the time. And businesses reward results. Few really care how they are achieved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope someone writes the miserable revengeful story of what happens to Colleen next. Not really needed, but it would be so satisfying to read of her continual misery.

She was a right bitch.

Bill S

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant for all kinds of reasons, but is suppose it meant so much to me as it's what I felt like doing after discovering my wife had cheated repeatedly over three months.

I know some are wired to forgive but I found it desperately hard. Strangely enough as I'm looking at a porn site, I'm an Episcopalian Christian too. I'm not a hypocrite for liking porn, I'm far from perfect and I know it, but cheating is another level of evil altogether and can wreck marriages and ruin lives.

266xxyz266xxyzover 2 years ago

I keep returning to this story again and again.

I had a similar experience where my wife cheated on me and I lost it big time. Then a friend of hers came over and gave me a bunch of that old computer paper with the holes along the sides. It was before the net buy on a bulletin called leather and lace. She was really a friend of mine altho I didn't know it. She had written to my ex and drew her out and the computer logged every word of the conversaton. I don't know why they don't log stuff like that now..or maybe they do. I'm not a very good computer driver. Any way the paperwork was quite extensive and the gist of it was they were both scared to death of me and my wife had a pistol. She knew some of my patterns and her and fukbuddy were going to run in to me at a grocery store where I could onnly shop at night when it was calm cuz back then my PTSD was kicking my ass pretty hard and then this. Any way she gave the pistol to her Fukbuddy, they were going to run into me in the store late at night, she was going to start screaming and her buddy was going to protect her and shoot me. That's bad huh? Well the kicker is that when it went down her buddy was the guy holding and shooting it. That way she couldn't be charged with the killing of me. WoW!! Talk about double dealing...I wore jingle bells on my boots and hat for a coupla of yrs so people hear me coming. Now, 30 yrs later I still have one jingle bell on my hat for old times sake. Every time I see an newspaper, I only read the Obits hoping she had crapped out. I did run into them about a yr later and they were almost friendly, kinda like by gones be by gones. So I punched him it the face and he never saw it coming. Broke his nose and he was rolling around on the floor in his own blood. I just looked ant her and said" Don't you say a fukkin word" and I walked off. And this happened in a busy shopping mall. I never got in trouble and They haven't been seen around here for yrs. I'm glad I had the time to calm down some cuz I woulda killed them both. I guess what I'm saying is that you never really know any one. She and I had been very close and traveled the world together. I trusted her with my life and once overseas, got into a beef with a bunch of younger guys and she and I were literally back to back. Now I never trust anybody fully any more but wish I could. Hard lesson. And after 30 yrs I still seethe inside. You just never know.

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

I will say that the ending could have gone either way. Stay or go. I think if he really believed in the grace of God he would have kept her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

" I couldn't protect Colleen from Carter Harrison"

See, that's the thing...you can't save people from their own self destructive behavior. It's referred to as The Three C's.........You didn't cause it, you can't control it and you can't change it. People with self destructive behavior have own their shit and take responsibility and save themselves.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

$9 around? Deal here's 10 bucks and keep the change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good story but an unbelievable story premise. No women could be so easily dominated. It happens in abusive relationships but it takes time to develop that type of dominance. The way Collen's character is written it's highly unlikely that someone like her would be so easily dominated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Needs a sequel all right

A very short one. One where the dickhead and the whore are reunited with Mr. 50cal. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm not even mad at Carter, I fully support Carter as short man representative, fuck tall Mac

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

a 50 caliber Barrette shell cost about 9 dollars a round to shoot . Neither one of the Cheaters were worth 9 dollars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Next chapter. Get them back together. Carter lives in fear.

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago

I have favorited several of your stories over the years. I was similarly taken with this story and the premise and set up seemed like this would be another in my favorites list.

However, the depth of degradation that you subjected the wife to put her beyond the pale that could be tolerated in a marriage to continue. Further, he could never be effective as a vicar in that community again.

The story begs for a sequel that reunites the two. But since you haven't submitted something in six years I doubt it will be forthcoming.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Macs sniper rifle needed to be used for both the cheaters!!!

calibamma707calibamma707over 3 years ago

A definite btb story but a weak writer couldn’t pull the trigger

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

I love a good story and thank you for providing one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

Father Mac needs his own Series .. I also think a New Lady would help

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

It is sad and unfortunate that a presumably good woman would succumb to her weakness and obsession and becoming a cheating slut. It amazing how easily she abandoned her marriage vows so quickly without an resistance. Then returning to Harrison multiple times of her own free will and voluntarily submitting to Harrison was just sick. As others have commented it have would have served her right if she would have come down and a incurable STD . At any rate it is Father Mac who suffered from all of this deceit, and then quite frankly allowing Harrison to escape unpunished was a tragedy, I think that we all can agree that a sniper bullet would have been a just end for him. The story was well written and deserves 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TEMPTATION

She did not have a temptation, she had an obsession over and over and over again.

Burn the BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A sequel please

Somehow Harrison should receive a message: "You can run, you can hide, but I will find you, it has been done before and will happen again." Nothing incriminating here; but enough to cause severe paranoia. I feel for Coleen. She was victimized in a way, raped by emotion. Perhaps Mac should rethink it all. God does test; was Mac's faith being tested. I am not implying God had anything to do with the sin, but consider the life of Job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I think he nailed it on the head

When he exclaimed that he had lost his faith with his wife, he nailed it. It is something very spiritual in a marriage. There is something very religious about marriage, you could almost say that the pinnacle of religion is marriage. Yes he could still love and forgive her, but he has lost faith in her. There it is, how do you come back from that.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 4 years ago

ANOTHER GREAT STORY -- FIVE STARS

Well-told. No sequel required.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Marine and other services qualify as experts and have badge before becoming a sniper

USMC Vietnam sharpshooter actually liked badge better

Maybe could have qualified expert but if so only by skin of my teeth

Played around shooting other's targets etc after boot camp

Yelled at by Lt in charge etc but we had fun

Had friends who were snipers special breed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I would need time

What a dumb head the wife couldn't she tried easily to get her husband to do these things and if not tell him the truth. Hell no stupid husbands won't ever find out . I had found out and have thrown daggers at her for twenty plus years. Once in a while she will say she's heard it long enough I just tell her to leave if she wants I am done begging her to stay. It will never be the same as before her cheating but it was her choice. I keep telling her I don't know what I will do if I see him in the right circumstance. I had ran in to him at a funeral momentarily by ourselves I just said you had better go home and take care of his wife I would take care of my own. He just looked at me and someone else walked up ended our talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sequel please!!!

I hope the author writes a story covering the trajectory their lives took- each of the three main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Father kills parishioner

That guy declared war on him. I would have just flat out killed him. Even being a priest.

mower9527mower9527over 4 years ago

third, maybe fourth time I've read this. great story. but I find myself asking "doesn't anyone confront anyone anymore?" And I agree with the the last comment - deserves an aftermath sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel

This story deserves an aftermath story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this Story

Unless You have had the Honor of Shooting a .50 cal Sniper Rifle .. You will Never understand . This Story was a Great Good versus Bad Story .. 5 Stars and in My top 15 Stories Here .. Thank You

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Good story

I disagree with the critics. This story was entertaining. I hope Colleen contracted HIV from her cheating whoring ways!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We Used To Call This

LDS aka Little Dick Syndrome" -- "Simpson gestured to illustrate his point. "I know what the problem is, Father. He's got 'short-man syndrome.' He's like a Chihuahua - always barking at the top of his lungs because he wants everyone to see how fierce he is."

A good story, perhaps not one of the authors best but a word to the wise, don't fuck with a man who has squeezed the trigger on a Barrett. Oh, and to Annon 07/22/19, there are some who will and more, trust me on this. Signed: BTW

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Nothing but a Closet Cuck dressed up as a cheap rate author.

Nothing to see here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done.

I have to disagree with the critics. This is a very well written short story. In a novel or otherwise longer version it would be nice to discover how and why it came to be that Harrison came to hate Fr. Mac so much and also how and why Colleen came to be as vulnerable as she was to Harrison's influence. But in this format I find it hard to criticize. Creative and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
calling bullshit

no way would she just strip in that hotel room when he "commanded" her. Maybe wine and dine and then get to her but she would have been shocked and appalled.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No

You are one fine author and put together a good story here. But it just didn't get me going. I just need more serious consequences for the cheaters. Good story, but not my favorite.

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
well written

story, but I didn't like anyway, cause in the end - bad guy wins and good guy is the loser

2starrs

andyinozandyinozalmost 5 years ago
This crap should have been posted in Mind Control

Are people really that weak-willed that they can be manipulated like Colleen was played?

And as for the 'confessional' angle .... you've got to be effing kidding me.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Very interesting.

Clever story. Father Mac made the right decision. Colleen would have still been cheating if he'd not figured what was going on. It's sad because Colleen wasn't an evil character. What she did was evil, but Colleen was a victim of her own selfish behavior and desires. Seriously, Father Mac as forgiving as he was, would have been a basket case. It would be interesting to read another chapter of them both moving on. Thanks for sharing Franis Macomber you talented skills as a wordsmith. *****

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 5 years ago
Well written but the submissive tendencies is overused

I liked the writing and the story, and even accepted the evangelical ending. However, the story of the seduction was empty -- we have woman married to a former sniper with 50 kills, and she instantaneously falls to someone simply because he is strong and promises dominate her? Then, she willingly returns for more abuse?

I also would have expected children - what is the story with that?

GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
Weak

And unfulflling. You are a very good writer, much better than this. Thanks for writing the good ones

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
The usual

She loved him so much she would do anything . Well, anything other than deny herself some debauchery.

But anything other than that...probably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very unfulfilling

There should have been extreme punishment for both of them. Very disappointed

ojalalalaojalalalaover 5 years ago
I needed Carter in a cage...

I needed Colleen in counseling where she finds out how Carter did what he did, how it all became a hypnotic blur that first time. He must have had a fix on her when he saw that she liked his dominance in the office; she was a half step away from letting orgasms trump faithfulness, love, friendship, devotion. Maybe she also needs to find out from Carter's interrogation results that she was fucked by a very heavy, low-IQ, big-dicked man with a drug-resistant STD.

Slainte_mhaithSlainte_mhaithover 5 years ago
Good story

Not a study of cuckholdry or adultery but a study of temptation. I liked it, even though you triggered a few people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck

He should have popped him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Harrison deserved a bullet and Colleen got away with no punishment. Disappointing cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absurd and comical

What an impossible nonsense. The characters behave like residents of insane asylum. How believable is that?

Macomber has no idea about women, only a moron could create such a character like this Coleen lady. Where have you seen a woman behave like that unless she is totally insane? In your brain after too much masturbation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Disappointing

I'm not sure what I'm more disappointed in, the story or the fawning commenters. It wasn't all horrible; it wasn't great either. Considering how far Colleen became a skank so quickly, there isn't much to redeem her. Mac did right by forgiving her and still loving her, but this doesn't mean he has to readily take her back. Betrayal can take a long time to recover from if ever. Look how well Judas recovered from his betrayal of Jesus: he never reaped the benefit of the 30 pieces of silver and wound up committing suicide.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumalmost 6 years ago
Responding to comment by johnadp 03/31/18 Re:Story Consistent With Literotica Not Bible

You wrote: ((( Now I'm an atheist, so the reason god didn't answer him back, because he doesn't fucking exist. )))

You MISSED that God DID answer him … IN THE LAST FOUR PARAGRAPHS

((( In a defeated voice, Mac whispered, "I came so close to killing that man, Preston. If some woman I hardly knew hadn't come to my office with those expense accounts, I would have shot him."

Charlton gave him the strangest look. "What did you just say, Father Mac?"

Mac looked at him uncertainly. "I said I would have killed Carter Harrison if Marge Terrell hadn't shown up out of the blue . . ." He stopped abruptly as he thought about what he had just said. A look of wonder came over him.

After a long moment he began to put his files back in his desk. "I guess maybe this is where I belong after all," he said quietly. ))) HE REALIZED THAT MARGE WAS SENT BY GOD TO KEEP HIM FROM KILLING AGAIN. Marge is aware that Harrison has dramatically increased donations to the Fund, so a lot of slack would be automatically given to him. It was mentioned in the story that, ever since Harrison took the job, receipts like the ones Marge brought to Mac had been regular fare, so why did she suddenly feel them so important that she should bring them to his office to talk to him about them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To: Anonymous 05/22/18

YOU are one highly intelligent SOB. You made your case and justified it and then pointed out the foolishness of the currently accepted practice of self-brainwashing and semi-forced stupidity. THANK THE HEAD-IN-THEIR-ASS, SOMETHING-FOR-NOTHING, WHOOPS-WERE-BROKE-SO-I'LL-JUST-RAISE-YOUR-TAXES LIBERAL SOCIALIST DEMOCRAT LAWMAKERS. ... Those self-important motherfuckers have done more damage than the Civil War did. It's time to correct all their fuck-ups and then make them to answer for what they've done.

As for the story, I gave it five well deserved ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
to anon

'If the priest realizes God sent an "angel" to reveal the expense accounts, thus allowing Mac to stop before killing Harrison, surely his faith in divine forgiveness and reconciliation could also have been restored.'

because like father mac said, 'you can forgive, and also still not forget'.

people foolishly confuse the two. he forgave. he wont seek punishment. read a bible, read a quaran, hell....read any old school laws. forgiveness deals VERY specifically with washing away PUNISHMENT.

letting go of her isn't a punishment for her. she'll see it that way, maybe you do too. she LEFT the marriage, the trust, the commitment. not him. she CANNOT...and i cannot stress this enough...undo the hurt. he cannot forget that. natural consequences are VERY DIFFERENT from punishment consequences.

so....to make this simple

forgive- to absolve of punishment. VS. new-age forgiveness-to absolve of punishment AND to willfully attempt to brainwash oneself into memory loss. very much an unhealthy and toxic mental gymnastics exercise of lying to yourself.

consequences- punishment. laws and social taboos. VS. natural consequences- physics/reactions/cause and effect. Ex: laws of motion, cheating on a spouse and the immediate pain it creates...physical pain in your chest...that lingers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You DON"T ....

.... reconcile with a cheating WHORE wife .... ever!

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Now The D/s Part

Since I was a teenager I have been into BDSM. Don't ask me why, it's my wiring. I remember as a 7 year old I heard a neighbor girl that I had a crush on (yes I liked girls even at the age of 3 that I remember) I thought oh cool now he gets to spank her (didn't know anything about fucking then).

Anyway, I can say that once I've opened up a woman's eyes to bdsm they do become addicted to it. Now I'm nothing like Carter. Women have been attracted to me and came on to me since I was a teenager. But the D/s part, I would say with more than 80% of the women I have dated (and I've dated a lot), they became addicted to it. Mind you with different women it was at different levels. And the common thing I would hear from women is 'you better not break up with me, how am I going to be able to go back to vanilla fucking'.

So yeah, if a woman is naturally submissive and she comes across a dominant man that brings that out from her she will become addicted to him. I've literally have had 12 women tell me they were in love with me. The women I've dated had at least a bachelors degree up to doctorates (interestingly the more intelligent a woman the more likely she would be into kink which makes sense as it's an intangible way of looking at sexuality). So I can totally see the character in this story addicted to it. The difference is I never dated a married woman (even when they've come on to me) and have dated women with long term bf's without my knowledge. The other part that is different than Carter is I am not emotionally sadistic. I did care about these women and didn't want to fuck up their lives at all. The opposite.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Story Consistent With Literotica Not Bible

Two common themes of these Loving Wives stories. Somehow luck happens and the guy is saved from destruction and, in fact, often prospers (this one just saved from destruction). Second theme wife is cast aside.

So the luck happens in this story as a way to get back at Carter is found without him having to go to prison. So there is divine intervention there. BUT there is no forgiveness for the wife's failings. Now I'm an atheist, so the reason god didn't answer him back, because he doesn't fucking exist. This story followed the Lit bible to the tee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why always "One and Done"?

If the priest realizes God sent an "angel" to reveal the expense accounts, thus allowing Mac to stop before killing Harrison, surely his faith in divine forgiveness and reconciliation could also have been restored.

A MOST popular theme in Lit stories is 1 screw-up = unconditional divorce. This greatly bothers me.

Mac and Collen could have worked things out, maybe with a counselor, and Mac has clergy training. Mac learns what she became addicted to. Collen learns where/how he depends on her for support. They could negotiate a new relationship where they continue to love each other and become better partners.

Make it a win-win!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going

I wish you would follow up this story with a second one picking up where this one left off. Thanks for your work.... I know how the priest felt as I almost did the same thing many years ago. My children's welfare stopped me. A man who has lost everything is dangerous, but love can sometimes stop the madness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Responding to stupidassed statements by A_Bierce 08/30/17

You dumb fuck.... she was NOT adDICKted until after she took her clothes off and sucked his dick to completion and then LET him fuck her. She played the "I didn't know I was so weak." card, hoping against hope that her husband would swallow that line of bullshit but, whether she admits it or not, she has no excuse whatsoever for spreading her legs for any man other than her husband. The FACT IS that she CONSCIOUSLY undressed for him, sucked his dick and then fucked him..... and THEN her so-called adDICKtion kicked in. She's just another self-centered slut with no conscience. He did the right thing by just cutting her loose and not killing her so she can live the next fifty years regretting having destroyed her marriage and the true love of the man who used to be her husband.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 6 years ago
Sanctimonious Whining

You can write much better than this platitude.1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous