All Comments on 'Confessions of a Blackmailed Widow Ch. 04'

by becca_baby40

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So... So...

We know she is going to lose the money no matter what. She should of just went to the police and had a drug test done. Love the way it is written, good luck with future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what could she have done

to justify such treatment? The fact is, the cops would have been called the moment she stepped into the mall. Lets face it, you can't spank your child without being arrested 10 minutes after the fact, so how can you suggest that no one would have called the cops and she would have been aressted on indecent behaivior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
whoa!

Wow, this was hot!!!

steph2004stersteph2004sterover 14 years ago
not

there is a lot of hot stuff here, but the unrealistic action in the mall and the lack of verbal response from the slut, makes it less than outstanding. great ideas, delicious humiliation, but almost no chance to keep up the torment. do we know how old this captive is? she must be reasonably young, or this would be totally absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
any chance of a continuation?

this is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love the theme

You have started a blockbuster with this story. So many avenues before you. LOVE the fact that this is about a widow, fully knowing that mature women, who have taken care of themselves, are voracious and insatiable lovers if stimulated correctly. There is an amazing beauty to mature women that is quite different to younger women. That's why it's so sexy to see women of extreme age difference making passionate love. It is also amazing to watch a mature women being totally submissive to a very young girl.

Don't stop now.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

great story any chance of reading any more to this soon

carocuriouscarocuriousalmost 12 years ago

I really hope to read more of this story. As an older woman myself I am putting myself in her place and find it to be such a turn on!

knotz2uknotz2ualmost 11 years ago
More

Hopefully, you will continue, Thanks....Pat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why did you stop, it was so good. thanks hope you continue.

Why did you stop, it was so good. thanks hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I have read this story several times. Each time it just get's better.

I do hope you add more chapters soon.

Simone smatthews72@live.com xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would have liked to continue the story

It has been 10+ years since the last chapter. The humiliation scheme is really good but the mall scene was so unrealistic. Going through 5 stores and no mall police or anything getting her, or both, arrested? Sure, some fantasies are stories that boggle the mind and are totally unrealistic, however this story could have done with one or two stores and have them run out just ahead of the cops, laughing all the way to the car. Humiliation and degradation are just waiting to happen. Like the premise and would like to see it continue but it has been just too long but, well, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sadly this story is orphaned …. Please return and complete the plot line. Thanks and Best wishes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous