All Comments on 'Confessions of a Cuckold Ch. 02'

by UpstaterNY

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW What a lucky guy

Hell, he should have ate his own shit too! Wouldn't that be right, he gets humiliated and she gets to have sex, what a deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
psychology

What is the psychology that leads to this desire. I can't relate at all. It might help if you could explain this. What is your history?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A good marriage

This is an excellent example of the relationship that should exist between a woman and her husband.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Maybe next time

the slut will let him suck Dereks cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent format and speed of development

My rating would be close to 90%.

I am attracted to the format of your construction and the brevity of the development. I find your female characters attractive and credible. You deliver a satisfying story without having males with genitalia like horses or females with pendulous breasts and disproportionate sized nipples and clitoris.

Thank for you a pleasant interlude. Barry.

reddeliciousreddeliciousover 15 years ago
Too fast...

Where is the build-up? The reluctance or excitement?

He didn't want to eat a grape in part one and now he's cook with dressing in a bra and panties in front of another man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Odd

I sort of expected the story to move faster, for the "hubby" to progress to where, since he obviously isn't much of a man, he'd have his nuts and dick cut off and become a eunuch for the pleasure of his "loving wife" and her asshole lover. As for the commenter who thought this story epitomized a good marraige, might I suggest that person crack open a dictionary and do a little research, because this story doesn't have anything to do with a good marraige.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love it also

Think these type of stories are fantastic. Good story, well written. Of course, My opinion is somewhat bias since I'm also one of those cuckold guys that love nothing better than watching from close up my wife taking the cocks of other men and seeing the cum run out of her pussy as I suck her cunt dry. It's so hot that I usually shoot my load when I begin tasting the mixed cum, never touching my cock. The only thing I'd add to the story is that I always suck the cock clean also.Once in awhile she'll bring two guys home with her, one for each of us. I blow him and have him to fuck my "pussy" also. As much as I enjoy pussy I also love taking cocks, especially when she dresses me up as a woman and lets me be a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
cuckold freak

Keep writing! love these stories since they are my life stories. I thoroughly enjoy cleaning out the pussy after my wife has been fucked. I love to get very close and watch as the cocks get rammed into her slit, listening to her moan and finally get her pussy off followed shortly by his load being pumped deep in her cunt, knowing that my meal is ready to eat. After cleaning her pussy and his cock of the cum she requires that I shoot off in my hand and eat it. I don't think I'd have any interest in a woman that wouldn't satisfy my cockold needs. Even better is one that takes multible cocks during a session and I get to eat lots of the juices from both. Usually once we're finished I fuck her while she tells me how much she enjoys taking the cocks and the cum and making me watch her. Then she verbally abuses me with all kinds of names, tells me what a lousy fuck I am in comparison to the other men and that the only thing she can give me that they don't get is a good piss bath, which she then proceeds to give me, allowing me to drink all of it that I can handle.

2small4her2small4heralmost 12 years ago
Stranger things have happened...

I have gone down on my wife after she has had sex with another man.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
African Creampie

This is definitely as it should be. When I marry, I hope to cuddle with the love of my life in a puddle of her Black lover's semen, oozing from between her legs. I want to drink Cerridwen's Cauldron from her cream filled hairy mystery! I want the Black man to impregnate the woman I love and that loves me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too quick for me

Would have liked a little more of the sex and especially consuming the creampie. It is a big deal (at least for me) to have my wife sit on my face and have the pie draining into my mouth. She has a slot pussy and once he gets off and it closes up, I have to use my tongue to nudge her lips apart and then dip in a little deeper to start the flow. I found I like her on my face best, because my cock always does a hands free orgasm the moment the flow starts running into my mouth. After that, I can and will spend as much time cleaning her as possible. Sometimes it's less than 5 minutes, occasionally over a half-hour. By then our friend is ready to mount her again and I get to do it all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The MC is clearly a repressed homosexual

The MC will soon recognize the truth about his sexual orientation. Like all other cuckolds, he is homosexual. Hopefully he will develop the courage to seek out the cum he craves from it's original source and eliminate the need to have it first placed into a vagina.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous