Confessions of a Cuckold Ch. 03

Story Info
Another episode for the cuckolded hubby.
2k words
4.1
135.3k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must've been the soundest sleep I've ever had. I woke up and saw that it was already 9:34am, my wife Brooke was fast asleep in the bed next to me. I laid there for a while trying to re-live in my mind the previous nights events. After a long time of role-playing, Brooke actually cuckolded me. She had sex with Derek, who is her hairdresser, in front of me while I was wearing one of her bras and a pair of panties. It was the most intense sexual experience of my life and it couldn't have been better. I could almost still taste the remnants of Derek's load that I lapped up from Brooke's pussy right after he left. The sensation of sliding my 5-inch cock into Brooke for what she called 'sloppy seconds' was deliciously humiliating.

Gently I caressed my sleeping wife's nude back as she started to awaken. We exchanged "good morning's" and just stared at each other for a little while.

"Last night was amazing honey." Brooke said.

"I know, it was better than I could've imagined" I agreed, "this may sound strange but did you have a favorite part?"

"Yes, definitely," she stated "I felt like a total slut. I know that usually is associated with being a bad thing. But I think a lot of women would like to be slutty without the social stigma of being a slut. Like I knew that since you were enjoying it as much as I was that it was OK and that being a 'slut' was a good thing."

"You're a great slut, dear" I said with a smirk.

"Oh, Sean," she said sarcastically "that's the nicest thing you've said to me in a long time!"

We both had a laugh but we really were on the same page. She enjoyed that idea of being slutty and I craved the domination that she doled out along with it. We both knew that it wasn't our entire lives. We were 'normal' people but had this kinky side that we liked to explore in our sexual play. Our friends and neighbors didn't know anything about that side of us and that's just the way we wanted it.

We continued our little role-play situations with great enthusiasm. Brooke would dress real slutty and come into the bedroom, slap me around, verbally abuse me -- calling me a 'faggot' or 'sissy' and force into wearing her underwear. Then she'd go into great detail about all the men she'd fucked while sitting on my face. Needless to say we really enjoyed all of it.

About six months went by since our night with Derek, when Brooke asked if I'd be interested in another night of actual cuckolding. Well it took me about 2 seconds to answer "Yes!"

"OK, then" she explained, "This Friday, I'll set something up. I'll make all the arrangements."

Friday came and I was dreading my workday, it seemed to drag on forever. Once 5pm came I raced home to find Brooke on the couch leafing through a magazine.

Going straight into her dominate slutty persona she greeted me with "Oh, I see my little faggot hubby is home. Are you happy to see me?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Well then show me. Get over here and lick my feet."

Hurriedly I went over to her and began to tongue her sexy peds.

"That's it," she cooed "you know where your place is."

She went on to tell me that she was going out tonight and that I was to stay at home and wait for her. With that she went upstairs, into the master bathroom, and closed the door. Not knowing exactly what to do I waited for her just outside the door. It took over an hour, I heard her in the shower, blow-drying her hair, etc. When she came out she was a vision. She wore a tight pink mini-dress that showed off her long legs and deep cleavage. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and she just looked unbelievable.

"Do I look hot, slave?" she asked.

"Yes, dear. You look beautiful."

"Do you think I'll have any trouble getting some cock tonight?"

"No. Not at all."

"OK, here are your instructions" she said as she handed me an envelope and left the room.

I tore it open and followed them to the letter. I shaved all my body hair below my neck, showered, and put on the outfit that she had laid out for me. The outfit was a complete French Maid getup, including the dress, lace apron, & high heels. All in my size! The ensemble was topped off with a blonde wig. When I saw myself in the mirror I realized that I made a pretty good cross dresser!

Brooke was pleased upon seeing me and I passed her inspection. With that she told me again that she was going out and that I was to perform my maid duties and clean the house from top to bottom.

On her way out she simply said "See you later, cucky!"

I started my chores and figured Brooke wouldn't be home for quite a while. So I did the best I could to keep busy and keep my mind off of what Brooke might be doing. A few times I had to stop and literally catch my breath, the excitement I felt from the idea that Brooke was out banging & sucking guys was almost too much.

The house was as clean as ever. I scrubbed every floor, all the bathrooms, vacuumed, did laundry, and every other household chore I could imagine. It was about 1am when I finally figured that there were no more duties that this sissy maid could possibly do. Just sitting there was the worst since I had no idea of when she would come home.

I got lucky because it was only about 45 minutes later when I heard the car come up the driveway. I could hear voices as the front door opened. Brooke was the first to enter and she was followed by Derek, the hairdresser she previously banged. To my amazement a third person entered. A tall muscular black man I did not recognize.

"Hello there sissy," my wife said "the house looks so nice. You remember Derek, don't you sweetie?"

"Yes, I do."

Brooke then made me curtsey to greet him.

"And this is Derek's friend Chris."

Again I had to curtsey, then I was told to hang their coats and return with beers for all three of them. I came in with the drinks to the sight of the three of them on the couch all sitting close to one another. They made small talk and laughed while drinking their beers. Once the drinks were gone Derek & Chris each started to feel Brooke up. Their hands roamed freely across her tits & ass. She had a look of lust on her face and after instructing me to put on some music began a strip tease for the two guests.

Slowly she shook her beautiful round ass in their faces and stripped down completely nude. Both men took their cocks out and began to stroke themselves. I had seen Derek before and was impressed with his size, but Chris was even bigger. I even wondered if Brooke would be able to accommodate his size.

Brooke then got on the floor on all fours and the two guys each took a position. Derek went behind her and slammed his cock into her pussy while Chris got on his knees and fed his monster cock into her mouth.

Rhythmically they began their welcomed invasion of Brooke's holes. I was sitting on a foot rest only a few feet away and had the best seat in the house. Derek began pumping faster & faster, then he pull out of her pussy and let loose a stream of cum all over Brooke's ass.

Brooke then took Chris' cock out her mouth and told me that it was 'clean up time'. I got up and started to the kitchen to get a towel.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" she angrily asked.

"To get a towel to clean you up."

"No, no, no. I don't want you to dirty a towel. I want you to use your tongue to clean Derek's jizz off of my ass."

Nervously I positioned myself behind her round ass. I was a little hesitant having both men watch as I licked the spunk up. Apparently I wasn't doing a good enough job because Brooke turned around and slapped me in the face. She chastised me for not being a good enough maid and that my duties were to clean up any and all messes. For my transgression she lifted up skirt and used Chris' belt to beat my panty covered ass. When she was done I returned to my duties and eagerly licked the rest of the cum from her ass.

I had it all lapped up when Brooke said "I think there is still a drop or two."

I didn't understand what she meant until she pointed to Derek's cock. On the head was a drop of semen. Having never even touched another man's cock, let alone lick cum off of one, I was a little scared. But the stern look I got from Brooke and the fresh belt marks across my own ass got me motivated. I licked the head of Derek's cock, with that all three of them started giggling at the site of me tonguing his cock head.

Brooke went back to blowing Chris and before long he exploded into her mouth. Turning to me she gave me an open mouthed kissed and used her tongue to push the creamy load from her mouth into mine.

The three of them lied there in a relaxed state and I was ordered to get more beers. Again as soon as they were finished with the beers they started to fool around again. However this time Brooke said that our guests needed some 'encouragement'. I was then made to get in front of a sitting Chris and ordered to give him a blowjob until he was hard enough to fuck my wife. Straining to get my lips around the massive cock, I began to bob my head up and down on his cock. Before long his cock was plenty hard, he got up, got on top of Brooke and started banging away. Derek took his place in front of me and I repeated the task. Right on cue Chris came in Brooke's pussy just as Derek was ready to go. Within minutes he too deposited a load into my bride's cunt.

The guys then got dressed, I got them their coats and the headed off. Left alone with just Brooke and I, I knew that I had a new mess to clean.

"So now you're a cocksucker," she said "Well I always thought you were a faggot, but I guess now I know for sure. Since you seem to like cum so much, bring your cocksucking mouth over her and clean up this pussy!"

I sucked at her wet, well fucked snatch like there was no tomorrow. I heard her moan with pleasure and she orgasmed right there.

We then went to the bedroom and I was allowed to shed my maid outfit. But I was told that I was to wear a baby-doll nightie that Brooke picked out for me. I thought I would be permitted to get my 'sloppy thirds' but Brooke informed me that since I hesitated the first time when asked to lick Derek's cock that I was not allowed to fuck her, instead I had to jack myself off.

It took a total of about 5 pumps of my little tiny cock to unload my own load, which of course Brooke scooped up with her finger and fed to me. With that, I rolled over and had another great night's sleep.