All Comments on 'Confessions of a Cuckold Ch. 03'

by UpstaterNY

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
next?

Well, I guess chapter 4 will be sissy maid getting it in the brown growler. Next being told that her pussy wil never be fucked by his pathetic little cock again.

Chapter 5 will be the lovers shitting and pissing on him.

chapter 6 will be the shitting in his mouth by a 20 man gangbang crew who stay overnight and eat a starchy supper prepared by him.

chapter 7, hopefully, is where they chain him, drag him behind a pick-up truck in the neighborhood, for all to see. after that, they behead him, throw him in the garbage, and put him out of his miserable existence.

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyalmost 20 years ago
Loser!

If you don't like this kind of story don't read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hey, Cowboy!

I guess your remarks also apply to you regarding others' comments. As you so eloquently stated, if you don't like them, don't read them. This tripe would be better submitted under 'humor and satire.'

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
I think she is right,

she called him a faggot and that is exactly what he is. The way this story is headed, it belongs in the Gay Section.

Why would anyone write this unbelievable garbage? This story is so far out that it can't even be considered fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed it, the other comments were from jerks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Misnamed.

For a man to enjoy his wife fucking another man is one thing. However, primarily, that is not what this story is about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

Only big dicks make macho comments. I have a four inch dick and this is a fantastic story from my side. My little dickie got wet thinking of eating a beautiful cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Gifted Writer

This was a beautiful story of a man's love for his wife, and a wife's willingness to please her husband by pariticipating in his complete fantasy.

The first two chapters set the story up, and described the extent of their love, and the growth of their communication which including taking the risk of revealing their secret emotions to each other. Not all couples can do this.

Chapter 3 was a natural progression of cuckolding, with the wife starting to exert her fem-dominance, experience a slutty threesome, and her husband learning to eat creampie. All beautiful stuff for a true cucky.

So far the wife has not taken over the assets of the marriage or locked her husband into legal contracts of submission as in some stories on literotica.

So far the cuckolding is "soft". Where it goes from here is up to the writer's imagination.

When a wife meets up with new lovers, she will go down a slightly different path in life, as her lovers "tease" hidden desires from her subconscious mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just Wondering

How did he shave his own back...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I knew it

The hubby is a closet fag...just using his wife to get closer to a strange dick. Maybe the author will grace us with another chapter where the lover dumps the "loving wife" and the new gay couple moves to san fran, opens a leather and bdsm shop, then proceed to contract every sexual disease known to man during the rest of their shallow and meaningless lives! Really hit the jackpot with this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
phsycologically speaking

Your evident anger and aggression suggests a fear of admitting that you actually harbor the desire to be the cream pie sucker yourself. Poor macho man, we know your true desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why?

why do so many people leave nasty messages. Most of the stories in loving wives section is about some form of wife sharing. If you dont like them dont read them. I thought that this story was quite good. I think that people that read them then leave nasty messages must be in some sort of denial. Thanks for sharing the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
UH....

This story isn't about wife sharing. It's about the wife now fucking someone else exclusively while he gets to suck another guys dick by proxy. For fucks sake, what's the point in being married if all you're doing is eating another man by proxy? May as well wax your ass and move to san francisco.

Jackhammer8Jackhammer8about 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!

Just a story so well told that I felt myself taking her husbands role. I would love to watch a group of young guys fuck my wife with me getting the pleasure of licking up ALL of the cum shot into her cunt. Then I must suck their cocks clean and hard so they get another turn at fucking her. I would secretly record it for future viewing.

petboi69petboi69almost 9 years ago

these are really hot stories, my wife and I love them (thanks for the ideas)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crap at its finest. 1* for this lame

Complete trash and waste of time reading this stupid and nonsense story.

This story made me waste 5 minutes of my time.

1* for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why would he want sloppy thirds?

The stupid cow has a cunt full of diseases. Forget the fact that she has shown her husband that she has no love or respect for him. Why would he touch her with a ten foot pole? Self preservation is his only concern. That's why he divorced the stupid bitch. Because no one is THAT stupid that he would stay married to the bitch. Laughably bad story.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous