All Comments on 'Confessions of a Gynecologist'

by CarolinaPeach

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gotranegotranealmost 11 years ago
Got To Follow-Up!

Great start! However, we've got to have a follow-up visit! The young Lady enjoyed it as much as "we" did. Just call her, send her flowers, or whatever you have to do to get her back. Either way, keep writing, and we'll certainly keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot!

Great story, very sexy and you showed just the right amount of restraint in the plotline. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Locled up!

You need to be locked up for what you did. I know the perfect place and I have the key!

SecondCircleSecondCirclealmost 11 years ago
Tense and Awesome

Your ability to capture a sexually tense act in a variety of situations shines here. I kinda cringed when I saw the gynecologist bit, but of course you found a way to deliver perfectly.

Short, hot, and tense. You can write a damn good scene. Keep it up. If anyone doesn't like this little story, they need THEIR genitals examined.

ThematterisclosedThematterisclosedalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for the cred

Wow, forgotten about this, but thanks for mentioning me. But really, you did the hard work; writing women convincingly is hard and that story was hot and not weighted down with irritating dialogue where the writer is trying to shoehorn two characters into the sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!!

This was really vivid!

You write so well.

I love how morality battled against appetite (and lost:)

I also love that you got the medical details right. It makes the fantasy just more 'real'.

Are you planning a follow-up at all?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous