Confessions of a Horny Devil Ch. 19

Story Info
A man's path from 18 to 35.
1.2k words
4.63
21.1k
1
0

Part 19 of the 34 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers

The temp assignment completed, I took a temp job with a big trucking company, working a rotation roster of weeks of days and weeks of nights. On days we'd deliver to supermarkets, butcheries etc and on nights we'd do the linehaul trips.

This also meant that I'd now have time during the day to pursue my interest in new pussy. Yet again I was tempted by screwing the crew so to speak when, a couple of weeks before Christmas I was asked by one of the young girls working at a supermarket butchery to join her for a pre-christmas party. I had noticed Erin before, her looking at me with admiration (or should that be animal lust) when I carried in boxes of meat products 4 at a time, while the butchers only carried 2 at a time...something to do with getting the job done on my part I guess. Bit of gymwork can do wonders for your arms...

So when she asked me to join her at the party I was pleasantly thrilled, me at the age of 28 or 29 being asked out by a 20-year-old chick! Erin was a tall, well built bottle blonde who had a ditzy type of demeanour, but at the same type she had a glint in her eyes and a nice firm arse that I was looking forward to slapping...

When I turned up at the address she'd given me at about the specified time I found out that the party was only for us two, not exactly a surprise, but nice all the same. Erin had obviously decided that she wanted to climb into me, for as soon as she'd offered me a cold drink she was on her knees and had my cock in her mouth not five minutes after I walked in the door...my kind of woman!

Her sundress didn't offer any resistance to me and as soon as I had her on the floor I rolled us into a 69 position, my tongue delving into her smooth shaven cunt to lap up her juices. Erin was not bad at her sucking technique, but was obviously in need of lots of practice... Her response to me tonguing her young cunt was startling, she went off like a rocket!

As soon as I had my cock wrapped in a condom I gave her young fanny a good solid shafting, Erin cumming every few minutes as I pounded her... She loved how I would just keep shafting her, she smiled as she told me how the last guy to dick her lasted a mere two minutes before he blew his wad...that's why I knew I needed a man to do me she giggled!! I went out with her several times, each time ending with her legs wrapped around my back...

Once Erin had been thoroughly fucked by me a few times she got really cocky and obnoxious with her friends, especially Suzanne who also worked at the supermarket as checkout supervisor. Now Erin should have known better, Suzanne was about 35, tall and trim with an admirable habit for wearing high heels and on nights out she'd wear really short skirts and tight tops..in an effort to pull a guy and screw him silly.

On New Years Eve a group of us went out and close to midnight it was Suzanne, Erin and myself that made our way back to Erin's place...on account of the rain, we had planned to go to the beach at Orewa...Erin living only a few hundred metres back from the beach.

Well, come midnight Erin is pretty drunk and giving Suzanne heaps about not having a cock to suck or ride...Oh, I could always share this fellow with you, he's got plenty of spunk to go around...Suzanne looked on with wide eyes as Erin pulled my shorts down, complete with underwear and started stroking my rapidly stiffening dick.

Erin got on her knees and started sucking me, I saw Suzanne look at me with a questioning look... then Erin pretty much ordered her to get down here and help me suck on this big knob!! It didn't take her long to get alongside Erin and both women took turns to suck on my throbbing knob, shaft and balls....

A very exciting experience, but when Erin went off to the toilet to throw up half an hour or so after midnight it was only Suzanne left sucking on my dick...this girl had some serious cocksucking skills! Erin came back into the lounge but by now she was too drunk to care what was going on and she fell asleep on the couch in short order.

Suzanne and I had only a bit to drink in the way of alcohol so we just carried on enjoying ourselves...she took great delight in sucking my throbbing shaft deep into her mouth, fondling my balls at the same time. I wanted to get my mouth onto her cunt and when I dragged her to her feet and put her down on the two seater she spread her legs willingly, just like a good little slut should.

Instead of shoving my dick into her like she was probably expecting I grabbed her knees and pulled them further apart, then buried my face between her thighs...managing to get my tongue into her wet little cunt after a couple of tries...

Sucking her fat lips into my mouth and then nibbling on her clit, Sue was soon squirming against my face and I was loving it! Somewhere along the way my cock was wrapped in rubber and Sue ended up riding my dick, still wearing her hideously short skirt now wrapped around her waist.....her heels digging into my thighs as she rode me feverishly, cumming soon after.

She made enough noise to briefly rouse Erin from her drunken slumber, who looked at us with glassy eyes and then dropped off to sleep again. Once I came Sue had regained her composure somewhat and asked me what we should do now...do we stay here or would you rather come to my place...the way she looked at me I had no doubt she wanted me to go with her so she could 'abuse' me a whole lot more!

By the time the sun came up we'd fucked a couple more times, my balls were aching from the abuse they'd had and yet Suzanne kept clamping her mouth over my knob getting me hard time and time again until I was done for the day. It reminded me yet again how special Margaret had been, an insatiable pussy, much like the goddess of sex that I was to meet later...

Suzanne didn't express any guilt or remorse at having 'stolen' me from Erin, she commented that Erin did it to her earlier last year, just paying her back is how she put it...nice bonus that you've got a good hard cock to go with it though!

Suzanne was a wild child out of working hours, Sarah met her on one occasion when she came home early while we were fucking noisily in the shower, blissfully unaware of Sarah's presence in the house. Once Suzanne came out of the bathroom in her partly see through sundress and put her heels on Sarah just looked at me and smiled.... She later commented that Suzanne looked like a proper little tart..I could only respond by agreeing, adding that this tart had the skills I enjoyed.

For a while I thought I might get into Sarah's knickers as well, but I valued our friendship more than what a quick fuck was worth. Anyway, why risk friendship when horny chicks like Suzanne will happily suck your balls empty and let you ream their pussy any time and place?

CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers