All Comments on 'Confessions of a Pregnant Housewife'

by JV2009

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What are you Thinking ?

The Worse story I have seen at this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I disagree with the person below.

I thought this was very horney. Nothing more exciting than a pregant women wanting and waiting to be made love to again. Nice idea and different to most lovinging wife stories. The fact that she hasn't cheated on him is a nice change from the normal type of story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful Thought Envoking

Such wonderful and thought evoking language. I applaud the writer for having captured this magical sexual drive from his pregnant sex searching diva. I have always been intrigued at the sexual drive of a woman who is carrying the seed of her lover.

The stereotypical pregnant mother-to-be is often portrayed to be curled in the corner of a couch with a home knitted throw and reading a family enriching novel.

You have gotten to the truth of the moment. You uncover her needing desire of what got her to this state. Under that knitted throw over her lap, boils the lust and need of a woman starved for sex.

Yeah, I loved it. I remember my wife having similar drives. It was unfortunate that her need was satisfied by a neighbor.

Please bring us more.

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 15 years ago
Wow- Hot!!

Raging hormones while pregnant - love it!! Great story from a pregnant wife/woman's point of view. Left me wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

I too disagree with the idiot that doesn't understand the pregnant wife with hormones in overdrive. I think it was a well writen story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Somehow I missed the story here. Yes my wife

was ever ready pregnant both times, but she was ever ready all the time anyway. One of the reasons she was my wife. I didnt find confessions here only the short list of places they fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
No story here!

Only the continued decline of the quality of "Loving Wife" stories on Lit.com.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Don't listen to the prat below.

They wouldn't know a real loving wife it they bit him.

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
I thimk some of the nay sayers were wimp

humiliation/slut wife freaks that wanted her to be horny for other men's cocks so that they could jerk their pathetic little drippy cocks off. Good job JV. let the little creeps know that a wife can be thinking of her husband

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Good story JV

Good to see a wife actually lusting after her husband rather than somebody else. Nicely written and erotic as well. Please continue writing.

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
Short but sweet

Good job. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well..........

It's a sweet story, but it begs a question: If she's still comfortable using a dildo, why isn't she having Hubby come in and take care of things????

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well Writen but....

Well, I am also wondering why she was able to use a dildo but could not have sex with her husband. Also, if he could not have him inside her - he could still give her oral pleasure. I have been pregnant and we had sex right until the end. High risk pregnancy can change that, but then she would not have been using toys inside her. Otherwise, you are a very good writer. I like your style just don't totally follow the concept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The point?

Sorry, but somewhere I missed something--the point of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous