All Comments on 'Confessions of a Teacher Ch. 04'

by finnjones

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Uh...

I'm really not sure what to say. I always considered myself to be a dirty old man but this story is taking that concept to extremes. I enjoy watching women's sports as much as the next guy and I know that all of us have fantasized about what this or that particular athlete would look like naked. And, yes, I have also tried to imagine what it might be like to enjoy the pleasures of sex with certain female athletes. As long as it remains a fantasy I see no harm done. But when it is carried out literally, as the main character of this story has done, there is something that is just inherently wrong here. And there is also the fact that what he is doing is downright illegal.

I have an idea where certain aspects of this story are going and I must say that it no longer holds any more interest for me. But I do wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Go for it....

Speaking as an seasoned pervert, I say, "Go for it!" I've taught at the high school and college level for years and have never tired of watching young tits, legs, fannies and twats. Hell, they put it out there, I look at it....If they offer it up and they're legal, I sample it. I've made out with a lot of them, fingered several and fucked a few. There's nothing like a hot little school-girl wriggling in the end of your rock-hard pecker to make a regular day into an outstanding one...Let's hope that when you get to the real action, your writing is as detailed as that describing practice...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous